KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bandon, Malak, Revan vs. Exar Kun, ROTS Sidious, JA Luke

Bandon, Malak, Revan vs. Exar Kun, ROTS Sidious, JA Luke
Started by: DarthGenises

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Creator
A being beyond power

Bandon, Malak, Revan vs. Exar Kun, ROTS Sidious, JA Luke

Pretty close but Kun and company take it but I might be wrong.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well lets see it goes like this...and good thread by the way if slightly imbalenced IMO.

Revan and Kun are gonna be concentriating on each other and ignoring everything else. Malak and Sidious will battle for while untill Malak takes him. Malak then teams up with Bandon and together they wipe JA Luke off the map. Then Bandon and Malak join up with, Revan to take out Kun.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke Is Better

luke would take out bandon faster than malak kills sidious so luke helps sids with malak but i still think that malak can take them but i don't no

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Luke Is Better a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Is Better Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
luke would take out bandon faster than malak kills sidious so luke helps sids with malak but i still think that malak can take them but i don't no

Dude Malak makes Sidious look like an old man on crack and he would waste him easily. Bandon by himself might be able to take out JA Luke and with Malak's help its overkill. Revan himself could possibly waste Sidious and JA Luke.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by darthrevan89
Dude Malak makes Sidious look like an old man on crack and he would waste him easily. Bandon by himself might be able to take out JA Luke and with Malak's help its overkill. Revan himself could possibly waste Sidious and JA Luke.

No EU Bias there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JA Luke isn't a slouch, he'd cause problems for Bandon, so if Malak can finish up Sidious, they should have it in the bag.

But who's to assume Revan and Kun stall each other?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

I believe Malak and Sids would stalemate each other in power. I believe the battle lies on Bandon and JA Luke.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:18 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Illustrious
No EU Bias there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's Sidious gonna throw at Malak? Force lightning? Maybe use his crappy lightsaber skills? Malak is often underestimated simply because most people despise him. The major threat here is Kun who by himself in sheer power outranks Revan if by one notch. Also JA Luke was nothing compaired to what NJO made him into. I mean this was hardly 10 years after ROTJ and Bandon deserves a lot more credit than people give him. I mean out of all those Sith under Malak, Bandon impressed him enough that Malak decided to make him his apprentice and that says something.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:22 AM
Darth Somebody

"Malak is often underestimated because people despise him..."

Lol. So is Sidious. You, by your own admission, hate him. Hence the "crappy lightsaber skills" remark. cool

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Revan has a nice long fight with exar
malak owns sidious with superior knowledge and skills/youth
bandon gets owned

Revan continues to fight exar the two being about equal with revan having a miniscule edge
malak kicks the crap out of JA luke

Exar despite being amazingly awesome gets doubleteamed.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Where does Revan having this "miniscule edge" over Exar come from?

I have to say, I've never ONCE heard anything to prove that Revan is superior to Exar, where does these people that claim "Exar is 95% as powerful as Revan" or "Revan having a miniscule edge" get that kind of knowledge?

Is there some new Supershadow for Revan fans only now?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I stated that one time because some guy wouldnt believe me that he was better than Revan, but it still made the thread go the same way as if Exar had been three times stronger than Revan so I thought it didn't matter.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by darthrevan89
What's Sidious gonna throw at Malak? Force lightning? Maybe use his crappy lightsaber skills? Malak is often underestimated simply because most people despise him. The major threat here is Kun who by himself in sheer power outranks Revan if by one notch. Also JA Luke was nothing compaired to what NJO made him into. I mean this was hardly 10 years after ROTJ and Bandon deserves a lot more credit than people give him. I mean out of all those Sith under Malak, Bandon impressed him enough that Malak decided to make him his apprentice and that says something.

Your underestimating Sidious. Remember that Sidious is close to Yoda who could beat Malak. I doubt that I underestimate Malak.

JA Luke is very powerful. He is described as being able to make the Massassi Temple's by himself with just his force powers. Thats shows a lot of pure power. He's also already beaten himself, Vader, Joruus, Mara, a lot of Cult of Ragnos guys(more than Jaden probably), sparred with Kyle, fought Exar Kun spirit, and a lot of Nightsisters. He is probably able to beat Bandon by now.

Luke takes Bandon.

Exar takes Revan.

Malak takes Sidious maybe.

Exar and Luke take Malak if needed.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Exar will never take Revan in a short fight... It would take a very long time and like always I can not predict the winner of the fight, it would be a very hard fight with a very small chance for either one of them to win. Exar is more powerful but Revan is the better fighter. If one wins its because of luck or because they are smarter.

Malak would take Sidious, Sidious could stack up against Yoda. But Yoda is a different fighter then Malak. Malak would not let Sidious do what he did, Yoda could have stopped it but didn't because thats not how he uses the force. Malak would have blown up those pods and he would have thrown others at him. Malak would have used his surroundings as well if it was necessary. He would use the force for offensive purposes more so then Yoda did. He would use all of that to overwelm Sidious.

Luke vs Bandon, now I think Bandon is a lot more powerful then most people give him credit for, but could he take Luke? I think he has a nice chance but i'm not sure not that it matters because Malak would have killed Sidious before Luke has taken Bandon or Vice Versa.

All Sith win

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

What do you mean, "Yoda does not use the Force like that", Fishy?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's JA? Is that Jedi Academy?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exar's Team takes it

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Darth Somebody
What do you mean, "Yoda does not use the Force like that", Fishy?

As in Yoda doesn't not make very many offensive attacks at Sidious.

When Sidious was throwing pods at him, Yoda was dodging them, not throwing them back at Sidious while bombarding him with lightning, etc.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:29 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

IMO this is a very close fight. Revan vs. Exar would take a while, and so would Malak vs. Sidious. That leaves Luke vs. Bandon. Luke has already defeated Vader, the reborn emperor, and sorta fought with Kun's spirit. He even had a holocron of Kun's old master, Vodo Siosk Baas. IMO it wouldn't take long for him to beat Bandon, he would help Sidious beat Malak, and then they would finish off Revan. Still, this fight is very close but I would go with Exar's team.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

You forgot that he killed a clone of himself and a clone of a powerful ancient Jedi Master, but it brings about the same point so whatever.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
Darth Somebody

Originally posted by Illustrious
As in Yoda doesn't not make very many offensive attacks at Sidious.

When Sidious was throwing pods at him, Yoda was dodging them, not throwing them back at Sidious while bombarding him with lightning, etc.

Oh. Well, I don't see why he couldn't. I thought Fishy was implying that Yoda's morals prevented him from doing so. Then I'd have to interfere. Yoda went into that fight looking to kill - not capture - Sidious. But Sidious had the higher ground and gravity on his side. Yoda is tough. But there's no chance in hell he could summon the strength to chuck them all back.

Edit: No, Illustrious. I believe you're mistaken. This is the entire quote that I just read: "Yoda could have stopped it but didn't because thats not how he uses the force." I believe Fishy is implying something with morals. But like I said, we all know that's not true. Yoda was looking to kill Sidious. Not to toy with him or have an honorable fight. If he had a chance, he would kill him - the same with Sidious.

Last edited by Darth Somebody on Aug 8th, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:50 PM