KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ulic qel droma vs the exile

Ulic qel droma vs the exile
Started by: darth zamorak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

Warning Ulic qel droma vs the exile

I cant believe no one has done this thread before....or maybe I didn't search right but I doubt that. Anyways any comments?

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

it's been done. ullic wins

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Lol.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

This really depends on how the player made his character. You cant really make a thread including the exile.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bobafetty
This really depends on how the player made his character. You cant really make a thread including the exile.

yah id say so my self

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Bobafetty

If the exile is really just some chimera of players' wishes, then he can't be part of the Star Wars continuity. There must be a canon version of the Exile. Evidence points to the exile being male and being light side, too.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Thus having killed nobody but Kreia really. And I very much doubt the sincerity on her part during that fight, meaning basically that the Exile imo has done nothing thats really impressive. Ulic would own him.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Last edited by Fishy on Aug 11th, 2005 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Ulic has him by a small amount. Come on Janus and Fishy. We do know he was a general in the Mandalorian War. He has to be pretty good for Revan to chose him.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Would he? Revan didn't want him after that, and he was a general probably a strategician not a front line general, all we know of his leadership is that he ordered his troops. In the cave you can choose to join them this time meaning he didn't join the troops the first time. I very much doubt he is a great front line fighter in the war, okay he could have been but I don't know.

Anyways I will give him the benefit of the doubt, Ulic would beat him slightly.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Why is the only canon kill Kreia. He killed Sion and Nihilus too.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Because you had teamates then.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Not against Sion.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:47 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Sion killed himself I believe.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He defeated Sion like three times, then Sion killed himself.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Why is the only canon kill Kreia. He killed Sion and Nihilus too.

Because killing Nihilus is nothing impressive, and yeah okay Sion is reasonable but again nothing all that good, I mean he's better then most other people but he wouldn't light a candle to somebody like Malak let alone stand Kreia or Revan.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:51 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Yes. As I said we cant count the exile. We dont know how much the player has trained him or what he made him, what force powers he has, anything! The exile is ment to be YOUR custom chracter, your legend, your story, the player decides how strong he is if he or she does what has to be done to be a good jedi or sith. You cant include the exile in versus forums.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
If the exile is really just some chimera of players' wishes, then he can't be part of the Star Wars continuity. There must be a canon version of the Exile. Evidence points to the exile being male and being light side, too.

The Exile is as real as Revan. The only difference is that Revan was more structured and mentioned in the sequel, making him slightly more fleshed out.

Then again, games are not the best source to go by.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Nihilus already killed a planet full of Jedi and Sion is no pushover. Killing someone who is pretty good three times in a row shows he ain't bad.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:54 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Illustrious
The Exile is as real as Revan. The only difference is that Revan was more structured and mentioned in the sequel, making him slightly more fleshed out.

Then again, games are not the best source to go by.

We have all of the history from the Wars and stuff. His accomplishments are canon, at least, more canon accomplishments than the Exile.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:56 PM
Fishy

No he isn't bad, but he isn't that good either... I don't think he can match Ulic... But thats just an opinion based on certain things, but its more of an assumption then a fact, so I could be completely wrong here...

Nihilus already killed a planet yes, but he was weakening and needed to feed. Kreia herself says so. Nihilus couldn't feed of anybody while fighting the exile and only got weaker when he did... so Nihilus hardly counts.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:56 PM