KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Traya and Windu versus Sidious and Tyranus

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Traya and Windu 12 75.00%
Tyranus and Sidious 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Traya and Windu versus Sidious and Tyranus
Started by: Darth Traya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Traya and Windu versus Sidious and Tyranus

Who would win and why? Please vote on the poll too!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

good thread. i've always considerd Dooku better then mace for two very imporant reasons
1 makashi>vappad in lightsaber combat
2 dooku always seemed a better force user.

Now janus or someone else smart said that traya needs the exile for her instakill but she is still stronger then sids IMO and will beat sids before dooku wins so i guess team traya wins but i didnt vote yet.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Avis
good thread. i've always considerd Dooku better then mace for two very imporant reasons

Now janus or someone else smart said that traya needs the exile for her instakill but she is still stronger then sids IMO and will beat sids before dooku wins so i guess team traya wins but i didnt vote yet.

Since when is Makashi better than Vaapad or Juyo, or even Ataru in lightsabre combat?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah I brought up the theory on her needing it. Thing is like pointed out in the same thread its a theory nothing more... Likely but not proven.

Anyways, doesn't really matter either. Kreia owns Sidious in force powers and probably takes him in lightsaber combat too, neither one of them is good with a lightsaber. Still Kreia outclasses him with the force and she will take him, using tricks he has never even seen or heard off.

At the same time you have Dooku vs Mace, on which I have no idea. Both can win IMO. The hard part here is I have no idea how long the fight will last. Still if Kreia takes out Sidious i'm just going to say she helps Mace take out Dooku later on.

BTW: Reason why i'm not making this a real team fight is because both teams probably suck and haven't fought together a lot if at all. Also Kreia and Mace are both powerful enough to keep one bussy 24/7

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy has ever seen.

there traya this is from star wars insider or something. it is not wiki BTW

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy has ever seen.

there traya this is from star wars insider or something. it is not wiki BTW

Exactly. It produces some of the greatest dueling masters in the galaxy. Ergo, the other forms have produced dueling masters.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth Traya
Exactly. It produces some of the greatest dueling masters in the galaxy. Ergo, the other forms have produced dueling masters.

Yes they have, no doubt about that. But Makashi is made for one reason and one reason only. Duelling, fighting other lightsaber wielders and destroying them. It is not the perfect form, it is not unbeatable. But Makashi unlike any other form is made especially for duelling, so somebody who uses Makashi will probably be a better dueller then somebody that does not just because there form supports there duelling ability's.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II

That is what i meant and dooku totally mastered it

Still team Traya wins

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:47 PM
Admiral Akbar

1.) debatable
2.) debatable

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

yes debatable but most likely true. Form 2 is the best lightsber to lightsaber form as said here.

And people will probebly agree with me on 2

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:13 PM
MC Spartan
h4x0r

I would say that Mace and Dooku would be hard pressed but AFTER sidious somehow get traya out of the way for a couple minutes then sidious will fry mace as he did in RotS. The problem is if sidious doesnt defeat traya then most likely mace and traya would win.

It all depends on who loses there ally first. Then comes the gang banging.....

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Traya is way stronger then sids. hes going down

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:15 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by bad_boba017
I would say that Mace and Dooku would be hard pressed but AFTER sidious somehow get traya out of the way for a couple minutes then sidious will fry mace as he did in RotS. The problem is if sidious doesnt defeat traya then most likely mace and traya would win.

It all depends on who loses there ally first. Then comes the gang banging.....

How is Sidious going to defeat Kreia? If Sidious and Dooku are unlucky then Kreia will kill the two of them in a second on her own.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:23 PM
MC Spartan
h4x0r

But what if sidious and dooku ARE lucky and kreai gets attacked by dooku but then sidious.. BOOM lightningafieded

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

What? Okay let me try to debate what I understand out of that post..

Kreia is going to fight Dooku and Sidious at the same time? Then what is Mace going to be doing sitting on the ground?

After that Kreia is going to die becuase of lightning when she knows far more powerful and better techniques herself? Ha, don't make me laugh she woudln't be stupid enough for that. She would take out whomever she is fighting, and don't forget if she can use that technique that kills all those councilmembers then Sidious and Dooku are dead at the start of the fight.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:43 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Fishy hes new

Janus said she needed the exile for that attack

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:44 PM
Fishy

Its a theory yes, but read the thread that it was said in.

A few things about it,

I said it but it wasn't proven, nor will it be. Its a theory that I can not prove unless I start playing Kotor II again and a lot, and I'm not going to start doing that. Maybe somebody else will but at this time its a theory. The exile could have been necessary but maybe not. The fact however remains is that even if Kreia needed the Exile she needed an extreme amount of power to learn how to use the technique through the Exile...

Kreia would stay incredibly smart.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:48 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

it is pretty tough to say, all i know is the next person to walk by is gonna do some major looting

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

in all honesty i think dooku and sids

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:29 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Any reasons?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:37 PM