KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda and Windu vs. Exar Kun

Yoda and Windu vs. Exar Kun
Started by: jollyjim311

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Yoda and Windu vs. Exar Kun

who wins?

does yoda take him high and windu take him low?

does kun....um... do what he does best?

only thing thats for sure... some lucky passerby collects some major bounties

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 02:56 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Exar Kun's power is considerable. Mace Windu might be good for his era, and Yoda certainly formidable, but Exar Kun has taken down a lightsaber grandmaster in -seconds-. He wins this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

yea lets add dooku is that good with you JJ311?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

sounds good, pre sith or aafter he gives into the darkside, i'll let you decide Avis, it was your idea afterall.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:29 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Darkside is stronger lets go with DS dooku mace and yodu vs Uber Kun

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

vicious, thats a fight i would like to see... as long as i was a good distance away... for obvious reasons

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:34 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That would be ugly. I know Dooku's good, and so is Mace and Yoda, but Exar Kun must be really fast, considering his idea of toying with a jedi lightsaber grandmaster is something like ten seconds. That was when he used two blades. With his own double bladed saber, he would be even faster. I don't know that the PT jedi could keep up.

This is scary when you consider that despite how über Kun is a saber combat, Tulak Hord was reputedly better.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
This is scary when you consider that despite how über Kun is a saber combat, Tulak Hord was reputedly better.

And you would expect Kreia to be biased towards Kun because she probably saw him fight or at least knew some of the Jedi he killed. I mean, you really cant get the same effect of hearing about someone fighting compared to actually seeing or seeing the direct effects of the fight.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

This fight would be sick. Exar would be blinded by lightsaber swinging... His only hope is to seperate them if he can. I think he would struggle worse.. then the trio would.

If they surrounded him, the trio would win. He is just not fast enough to swing his lightsaber like that. I dont even think GG is fast enough for that.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I totally disagree, Akbar.

For one thing, Kun's lightsaber skills are merely one facet of his powers. His Force powers in general were considerable. If he fought soley using the lightsaber he has a good chance to win this. If he throws in some Sith magics, the trio is cleaned up. They do not have the ability to stand up to a Sith lord of this magnitude.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:15 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

well I think that Exar would take this (I will not post my long thing about him unless someone asks, if you want it no problem, but ask please). Why do I think this? Well to start, he was easily able to defeat Vodo Baas, a 600 year old jedi master, extrememly wise in the force and a lightsaber grandmaster in under 10 seconds after toying with him. I think that Vodo would be very similar to Yoda, they were both old, and had lots of knowledge of the force. Since Vodo lived in a time of combat and he would have been to Ossus, he would have even had knowledge that Yoda didn't. Vodo, was also about Yoda's height, so Exar has experience fighting a person like that and would not be thrown off by it. So Yoda is down in around 10 seconds (well maybe 20-25 since he has help)

Now for Mace, he was struggling to hold back the Emperors force lightning, Exar could kick Dooku away, force lightning Mace (even if it doesn't harm Mace, it will still cause him to stop and deflect it), while Dooku is getting back up and Mace is deflecting Exar's force lightning, Exar can be killing Yoda holding his lightsaber in his other hand. By the time Dooku gets back into the fight, Yoda will be dead. And Dooku and Mace do not stand a chance agaisnt Exar's force power or his lightsaber skills they die as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Tha makes you think they CAN surround him Akbar? The guy shook the ground as he walked, he had awesome powers backing him up. And why woudln't he have a saber as fast as GG? Grievous doesn't have the force aid, he doesn't have a specialized double bladed saber BUILT for speed, and he doesn't have his own style that was once again... built for speed. And we all know Speed Killls...

Uber Kun would have just as good a chance as anyone.

Again, you're right Janus, the fact that Hord was reportedly better, and the fact that Hord was only amongst the pantheon of great Sith like Sadow, Ragnos, Kressh, Simus, and the like, we can only imagine their power as titanic. The term used in the TOTJ comics, "godlike," is accurate.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Indeed. Hail to the ancient chiefs.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:36 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

yes, their power must have been amazing because I can hardly comprehend Kun's power, and if he was like a child compared to them (Kreia, KotOR II), then those ancient sith would have been power incarnate

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Makes it hard to imagine Marka Ragnos, by all reports the greatest of the ancient sith, and the most powerful of the most powerful. Naga Sadow himself was past comprehensible.

Tulak probably only used 1 saber, if he was superior to Kun, he must have been downright insane with that blade.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Probably a blur o' death. I doubt he was one to mess around of he was a feared duellist. He probably killed in the first or second hit.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:01 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

He could probably kill faster than the typical foo in the PT/OT era could even draw that lightsaber stick out tongue.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:02 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hord is Ancient Sith for Pwn3d!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:04 PM
Fishy

Hell yeah, especially if they still had to draw their lightsaber stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Probably a blur o' death. I doubt he was one to mess around of he was a feared duellist. He probably killed in the first or second hit.

He needs a pink lightsaber, that would be a warm and fuzzy blur of death.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:25 PM