KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » council wars

council wars
Started by: Darth Avis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

council wars

Kit vs ki adi mundi vs plo vs depa

I think Kit will win because green is better then tan-red, orange, or skin colored!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Well I'm white and I'd own all their asses.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Go Plo!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Kit pwns plo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

But Plo would make gettin owned look cool!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Depa or Kit. Instincts say Depa.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well I'm white and I'd own all their asses.

Massa' got me workin.... laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I'd say Plo. He's said to be stronger than Qui-Gon and I'm pretyy sure Qui-Gon would last more than 5 seconds against Sidious, especially if he had Mace helping him. Not to sure if he'd beat Depa, though. But Mace could have pwnd her if he had wanted to in Shatterpoint and he had just gotten severely injured. I think Plo'd do just a bit better against him.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Yeah, Plo is actually really good at saber combat.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:15 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Plo Koon, final.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:45 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Wow, there's some serious Plo Koon blind faith fanboyism going on here. Depa wins this based on merit and feats.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

None of you have said mundi, why?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Because Plo Koon wows the masses with his amazing powers. These include but are not limited to:

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Uses "furce ligtning that wud cruch all".

- Freezes over creeks. (The ultimate weapon).

- Covers his face (Which looks like an infected testicle.)

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

- Died pretty badly considering he was supposed to be an ace pilot (Yeah, right.)

- Add Random Supershadow/Wikipedia sourced feat here.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Deus Ex
[B]Because Plo Koon wows the masses with his amazing powers. These include but are not limited to:

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

- Died pretty badly considering he was supposed to be an ace pilot (Yeah, right.)

- Add Random Supershadow/Wikipedia sourced feat here. [/B
'Tis like the singing of the angels themselves.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Because Plo Koon wows the masses with his amazing powers. These include but are not limited to:

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

1) I did hear somewhere that Plo started to learn Vaapad but stopped because he feared it would bring him to the Dark Side.
2) He does use lightning. It wouldn't cruch all, though, but he does use it.
3) DK about the cracks one.
4) Hey, just because Courscant's oxygen isn't rich enough for his species doesn't mean he's weak. Vader and Grievous have to wear masks and they're not weak.
5) Yes, he does, In revenge of the Sith. he says "I". But I have noticed Depa doesn't have any lines, so i guess she'd lose according to your analogy, and Mundi'd win. Oh, and Kit and Luminara are weak as hell since they have no lines.
6) Neither does Depa.
7) Oh yeah, he dies so much worse than Aayla Secura, Stass Allie, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Come on, at least he noticed them before he died. And what's an Ace Pilot supposed to do in a situation like that? Not even Anakin would be able to do anything in that situation.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:13 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Since when the **** does not having lines mean they lose? You obviously don't understand my reasoning, since every time I post you read it and get something totally different our of it. I was posting the feat wars-type things people put up in defense of Plo Koon, which is utter bullshit.

And Anakin could sure as hell survive that attack. Plo Koon sucks. Get over it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:17 AM
overlord
OD'd

- Knowing Vaapad.

- Has no lines in-movie.

- Has no point.

That post strengthened my abdominal muscles. Go Plo! rock

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Since when the **** does not having lines mean they lose? You obviously don't understand my reasoning, since every time I post you read it and get something totally different our of it. I was posting the feat wars-type things people put up in defense of Plo Koon, which is utter bullshit.

And Anakin could sure as hell survive that attack. Plo Koon sucks. Get over it.

So your saying having no lines mean they win?

No, I didn't post something totally different I was saying why those were not bullshit. How are any of those things false? How does Plo suck? And how the **** could have Anakin survived that?

Last edited by darthsith19 on Nov 4th, 2005 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm saying what OTHER PEOPLE are using as reasons for Plo Koon winning, and it IS a heavy dose of sarcasm. Hell. It's obvious. And watch the intro of ROTS; Anakin is an amazing pilot. He'd survive the clone's attack.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I'm saying what OTHER PEOPLE are using as reasons for Plo Koon winning, and it IS a heavy dose of sarcasm. Hell. It's obvious. And watch the intro of ROTS; Anakin is an amazing pilot. He'd survive the clone's attack.

Oh yes, less than a second left to move and he'd definately be able to do it because his fighter is so much faster than Plo's of the Clones.

Seriously, with that little time to spare he'd never be able to dodge the laser.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:13 AM