KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » General Grievous VS. Green Goblin

General Grievous VS. Green Goblin
Started by: Family_guy725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

General Grievous VS. Green Goblin

the two GGs face off on tatooine neither very familiar with the area who wins

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I was gonna say Grievous flat out...but it hasn't been established whether or not he has Force powers...so its closer than that...if its close quarters enough, Grievous wins, but if Goblin can keep it an aerial fight, he should win with his bombs.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Grievous doesn't have force powers. He just has an incredibly fast robot body.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

No Grevious doesnt have force powers. And by the way he died in Ep.3 (which was bullshit buy the way), im sure Goblin can keep in the skies and hit him with somthing that can damage his insides. Thats unless the go close quarters ofcourse then Grevious wins.

Goblin wins 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:18 PM
Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

close quarters goblin actually impressed me.. he beat up on dock ock in close quarters.. pretty tough.. but I agree with everyone else here..

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Grievous does have a plasma gun, but probably Green Goblin.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Goblin wins.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

dont forget the only way obi beat grievous is by opening up his armor and tatooine has tons of mountains grievous can climb fast and jump off on to Goblin or just shoot his glider

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Family_guy725
dont forget the only way obi beat grievous is by opening up his armor and tatooine has tons of mountains grievous can climb fast and jump off on to Goblin or just shoot his glider

obi didn't have punkin bombs...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

http://media.putfile.com/Set-Me-Free

one of Grievous's fight scenes from Clone Wars (i think Grey Fox made this)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

wow scoobless that is awesome so there you have it people i mean grievous just fought like 8 jedi killed over half of 'em and last two escaped because of a clone battleship grievous left without a scratch on him. so unless green Goblin plans to attack in a clone battle ship this time im thinkin grievous will take him
Originally posted by jinzin
obi didn't have punkin bombs...

no he didnt but grievous is fast enough to dodge that stuff

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
chilled monkey

General Grievous gets his kicks by killing Jedi. Goblin is completly outclassed here. Even if he tries to stay in the air, Grievous is a great shot and can shoot him down. On the ground, he has near-lightspeed reflexes and vast strength, not to mention lightsabres that can slice through almost anything.

General Grievous wins.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 12:14 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Near lightspeed? Exaggeration?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:38 PM
Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Is this before or after General Greivous was injured by Mace's force crush?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Would it matter? Green Goblin is some buffoon flying on a jet trying to kill you with pumpkins.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Yes it would because the General's jumping(before being crippled) would be able to jump up and kill Goblin with his sabers quickly. Otherwise, Goblin might be able to use a pumpkin bomb (that explodes in fire) to kill the General. Bullets and shrapnel, however would have little effect (unless it caught him in the eye, lungs or heart).

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

With his jedi reflexes he manages to evade all. evil face

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:29 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

did i make this thread in here?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:03 AM
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Family_guy725
did i make this thread in here?

Yes, you were drunk.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:26 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

coulda swore i made it in the comic thread

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 11:44 PM