KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Foul Moudama vs. Roron Corobb

Foul Moudama vs. Roron Corobb
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

Foul Moudama vs. Roron Corobb

Personally, my money's only Moudama. he managed to fight off grievous's body gaurds while holding Palpatine, and lasted longer against Grievous. Roron would do well since he was the apprentice of Yareal Poof

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:44 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

If Roron can use his warthroat technique, depending on the arena, he could take this. But in a straight lightsaber fight, Moudama has this.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dush khan Mabeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgive my ignorance, but who are Roron and Moudama?

SRBIJA!!!!!!KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Dush khan Mabeo a Private Message Find more posts by Dush khan Mabeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

You're not ignorant lol. Roron and Moudama were Jedi sent to protect the Chancellor led by Shaak Ti during the battle of Coruscant. They fought off numerous Magnaguards and even Grievous himself for some time, but eventually were cut down when they were forced to fight him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dush khan Mabeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

AAA yes I remember now, the clone wars mini series. Thanks man

SRBIJA!!!!!!KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Dush khan Mabeo a Private Message Find more posts by Dush khan Mabeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

ur welcome

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:43 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

i mean...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:43 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Im gonna be quiet for a while now since i confused myself....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:49 AM
masterlegion

Re: Foul Moudama vs. Roron Corobb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
Personally, my money's only Moudama. he managed to fight off grievous's body gaurds while holding Palpatine, and lasted longer against Grievous. Roron would do well since he was the apprentice of Yareal Poof

Roron died a whole five seconds before Moudama was killed. From what I saw in the clone wars they were pretty evenly matched. Yes, Moudama fought while carrying Palps but that in itself doesn't make someone better than another.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send masterlegion a Private Message Find more posts by masterlegion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

He was hindered. let's see how much longer you would last while carrying an old man, and why did you resurrect this thread?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:41 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Corobb takes this. One, because he is the apprentice of Yarael Poof. Two, he is a Jedi Master and General while Foul Moudama was just a Jedi. Three, Corobb has that Force Telekinesis multi-throat shout which could blow Moudama away. Basically, Corobb wins this.

MASTER VOS

“I am Not Part of the Dark. Simply Deeper into the Shadows.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:45 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Well Moudama might be just a bit more muscular than Corobb, so thats why he can carry Palps without much trouble. Your strength doesn't really count. I mean, if Corobb was as strong, he could do the same and still fight the same.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:48 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

sry, that didn't really make much sense.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:48 PM
chilled monkey

Good match but I'd say Foul Moudama wins this one.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 12:02 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Master Vos
Well Moudama might be just a bit more muscular than Corobb, so thats why he can carry Palps without much trouble. Your strength doesn't really count. I mean, if Corobb was as strong, he could do the same and still fight the same.

Oh, i didnt mean that cause he's strong. i meant he had the skills to fight one handed with an extra burden.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Master Vos

You need skill to be able to be encumbered while fighting. Strength is a factor for the carrying, but skill in being able to maneuver while carrying and fight while carrying, that's different.

I say Foul.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:50 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

exactly

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:33 AM