KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » CW GG vs. ROTS Obi-wan and ROTS Anakin

CW GG vs. ROTS Obi-wan and ROTS Anakin
Started by: Luke Is Better

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luke Is Better

CW GG vs. ROTS Obi-wan and ROTS Anakin

my 3 most favorite characters in all of star wars heads to head what do you think

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Luke Is Better a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Is Better Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Obi-Wan and Anakin, of course.

Please, think about the thread before you make it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

CW GG for sure. It'd be a bit of a tough fight, but they would still win.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Obi-Wan and Anakin, of course.

Please, think about the thread before you make it.

Actually Grievous since hes a clone wars GG. After all, Clone Wars characters are overpowered F#cked. ROTS...no.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:28 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke Is Better

thats what i was going to say the CW GG is way stronger than the ROTS. He had his chest crushed for gods sake but during the bulk of the war he was the most terrifying thing to the jedi. but i do think that Obi-wan and Anakin take this but now by much and Anakin might die

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:32 AM
Click here to Send Luke Is Better a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Is Better Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Obi Wan is almost undefeatable with his defense and with Anakin as major offensive partner they would destroy Grievous even without needing a gun this time.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 12:11 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Everyone save for overlord:

There is no difference between Grievous in CW and Grievous in ROTS. Stop trying to infuse characters with powers they don't have. CW or not, Grievous would get decimated here.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

GG relies on fear and intimidation. that is how he won in chapter 20. without those two things he is the same as ROTS. he is weak.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Ok now I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong so please don't bash me, I just want an answere.
When GG fought those jedi in the cartoons he jumped on them, sure, but later they we're the once attacking while he was defending, then making a spin and took them out 1 and 1. Please tell me what you mean by fear and intimidation cause I saw them all attacking and Ki-Adi didn't look scared at all.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke Is Better

how is he still the same person. he got his whole chest smashed in after something like that you can't just get up and be the same person

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:26 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

By CW Grievous you mean over powered, unrealistic Grievous. Well, I think probably the duo then. But it'd be close.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Originally posted by Luke Is Better
how is he still the same person. he got his whole chest smashed in after something like that you can't just get up and be the same person
READ LOE. his chest wasn't crushed! THAT IS NOT CANON!!! Lucus said it is, but LOE, the true prequel to ROTS, says it isn't. It never happened. GG wasn't overpowered either. Please read LOE!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Everyone save for overlord:

There is no difference between Grievous in CW and Grievous in ROTS. Stop trying to infuse characters with powers they don't have. CW or not, Grievous would get decimated here.

Sorry, you can't win this one. The official site claims that in the Clone Wars Microseries both the powers of Mace Windu and General Grievous were hugely exaggerated.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Darth Avis
READ LOE. his chest wasn't crushed! THAT IS NOT CANON!!! Lucus said it is, but LOE, the true prequel to ROTS, says it isn't. It never happened. GG wasn't overpowered either. Please read LOE!

No, GL said it didn't happen. He said he made Grievous cough to show the audience that Grievous wasn't a droid.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

just because SW.com claims it doesn't mean it is true. GG had fear and intimidation. He broke them before battling them. if you were scared out of your ass you would lose very badly as well.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Originally posted by darthsith19
No, GL said it didn't happen. He said he made Grievous cough to show the audience that Grievous wasn't a droid.
WHAT?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:01 PM
Luke Is Better

thats probably the dumbest thing you could have said "just because SW.com says it doesn't mean it's true." then what's a reliable source if we can't trust GL and his own site then there is no reason to even be talking about star wars

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:06 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

it says that shaak ti helped the 2 jedi to defend the palpatine when for real there were 4 jedi knights that got masacured. READ LOE.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:16 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Darth Avis
it says that shaak ti helped the 2 jedi to defend the palpatine when for real there were 4 jedi knights that got masacured. READ LOE.

Wasn't it her, Mace and Kit? And yeah, this isn't databank stuff. This was in an article. Besides, you saw the Microseries. It's pretty basic knowledge.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:26 PM
Se7in

CW means Clone Wars miniseries version, which is ridiculously overpowered. CW GG takes this.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote