KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu Vs Revan

Mace Windu Vs Revan
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Mace Windu Vs Revan

Happy Dance

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:06 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Revan wastes Windu... and this has been done before.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan beats all the jedi/sith in the movies.

Wait, Revan vs. yoda?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:19 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit11111111

VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways mace windu would destroy revan revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills malak converted almost the same strength as revan and was his master and malak was on par with yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth yoda on two acations one was a stalemate in malaks honor he beat yoda because yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and mace is a little better then yoda at lighsabers and invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with revan and with the force he might be a under par but mace windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end revan

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:55 PM
Click here to Send gambit11111111 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit11111111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Please use periods. I wont even try to read that.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I got lost. When did Malak and Yoda fight? Mace is better then Yoda? Malak fought Yoda twice? What are you talking about? Mace born 100 years after Revan died? If it's not in the movie it's not true? Is that what you were saying?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit11111111

yeah

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send gambit11111111 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit11111111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You're so going to get bashed by Janus

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:09 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gambit11111111
VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died
I advice you take a couple of weeks to observe and get to know how the Forums work instead of already screaming without knowing what you are talking about. Please take this advice.

And may I ask how old you are? smile

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:18 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Wow, if any of that wall of unpunctuated text was true, I just might have called you a fanboy. Since it's not, I won't even bother wasting a name for you.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY Mace and Revan never fought. Mace was just born 100 years after Revan died. Where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true. Everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways Mace Windu would destroy Revan.

Revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills. Malak converted almost the same strength as Revan and was his master and Malak was on par with Yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth Yoda on two acations.

One was a stalemate in Malaks honor he beat Yoda because Yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at Malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground Yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with Yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and Mace is a little better then Yoda at lighsabers.

Mace invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with Revan and with the force he might be a under par but Mace Windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end Revan

I translated this the best I could.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:28 PM
gambit11111111

w.e I'm in a rush to prove other fan boys wrong cause I'm not a fanboy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:33 PM
overlord
OD'd

w.e I'm in a rush to prove other fan boys wrong cause I'm not a fanboy
Well, nice try but you are owning yourself in my opinion.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:37 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

oh dear...why am i reading all this bs?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:40 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit11111111

senior and my worked with the film but very little and i have been studing star wars what my whole life maybe just a gues overload thats funny since you overload your confidence about yourself and your knwolege of star wars and the difference between someone who noes hwta hes talking about and a fanboy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:56 PM
gambit11111111

{my dad worked with the film}

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:56 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You wouldn't happen to be the son of SuperShadow would you?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:58 PM
Lucius
Unknown

VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways mace windu would destroy revan revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills malak converted almost the same strength as revan and was his master and malak was on par with yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth yoda on two acations one was a stalemate in malaks honor he beat yoda because yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and mace is a little better then yoda at lighsabers and invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with revan and with the force he might be a under par but mace windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end revan

Wow... what a jumble of garbage.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote