KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun versus the PT Jedi Council

Exar Kun versus the PT Jedi Council
Started by: Ianus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Exar Kun versus the PT Jedi Council

The entire council (As of ROTS) versus Exar Kun in the Room of a Thousand Fountains or whatever the hell it is.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

You on a thread making spree?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah. I only get four a day. Might as well live it up like the noobs do.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ianus

Lol

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

The Council. Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan, all together, plus 8 other above avg. Jedi Masters! Yeah, Kun's good, but I doubt anobody's THAT good.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:04 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Darthsith, how are they all going to attack him at once?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:16 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by IKC
Darthsith, how are they all going to attack him at once?

lmao, thats what i was wondering. Heres my plan. Yoda goes first one-on-one. He'll tire Exar. Either Exar kills him or Yoda kills exar. IF Yoda loses to Exar Kun, he'd be tired as hell. ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan go in together. IF Exar manages to get through em, mace kills him next.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:19 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

How is Yoda gonna tire someone who toys with Vodo?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:20 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

Yeah.. given how Exar toyed with the most ancient and powerful Jedi masters of his age, I'm struggling to envision how the council would go about beating him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

They either all attempt to mob him at once, or they line up and die, it's really that simple. Kun takes this more often than not.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Well Obi and Anakin could team up on him while the rest of the council uses force attacks. Once Obi or Anakin die then Mace will step in while the rest of the council continues to screw up Exar with the force. I say if they start off in Melee then the council wins, otherwise, Exars force powers take out a few Jedi and then he finishes the rest off.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 01:14 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Ianus

why do u only have 4 days left?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Well Obi and Anakin could team up on him while the rest of the council uses force attacks. Once Obi or Anakin die then Mace will step in while the rest of the council continues to screw up Exar with the force. I say if they start off in Melee then the council wins, otherwise, Exars force powers take out a few Jedi and then he finishes the rest off.

Obi Wan and Anakin will last seconds. The entire council is nowhere near Exar's level in the force or his lightsabre abilities.

How will Yoda, Mace and co. screw Kun with the force? Kun was so attuned with the darkside that the very ground beneath his feat shook with his presence.

Kun wins this with ease.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by jollyjim311

I'd like you to point out for me the one instance anyone on the council has displayed an offensive Force power good enough to kill a Sith Lord.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:06 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Let me see...

Kun has some great amount of force powers and I'm pretty sure he can outduel most of the Council quiet easily. I guess he will simply destroy the "minor" characters with force powers only.

BUT

We have seen that powerful force users are capable of resisting Sith magic (Vodo resisted Kun's freezing spell in the Senate) and most people in the PT Council aren't exactly "weak" when it comes to force powers (at least they somehow managed to survive three years of war).
Therefore I guess Kun would probably still have to deal with Mace, Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan at least.

Now let's see what we have:
Yoda who can be seen as Vodo's equal although I guess he might have better chances against Kun compared to Vodo seeing that he will use a lightsaber where Vodo used a walking stick. Since I don't believe that you can handle a walking stick in an "agressive" way (well...you wouldn't do much damage with that kind of stuff) I have to say that I think that Vodo was pretty much pushed into defence in his last fight with Kun. That won't happen to Yoda.

Then we have Mace who is a lightsaber prodigy by any means. I'm pretty sure he can give Exar some trouble when it comes to sheer duelling skill. I know that Exar created his own style that only him and Ulic knew about but on the other handside the same thing can be said about Mace (who is the only person able to use Vaapad in ROTS times).

And we have Obi-Wan and Anakin. I don't think that they are anywhere near Kun when it comes to handling a lightsaber but Obi-Wan had encountered (and bested) a person handling a double-bladed lightsaber when he was a Padawan and during the Anakin vs Obi-Wan duel in ROTS we have seen that both can handle their weapons very good (and fast) when they have to.

I don't think that Exar is able to simply "waste" those people and while I guess he might be able to win at the end the Jedi might be able to tire and finally kill him (by any mean...fighting Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace and Yoda is not what I would call "easy" at all).

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

There's an inaccuracy, Nai. None of the Jedi were affected by Kun's freeze spell, he only performed it on the non-force users on the Senate. The numerous Jedi present Kun pretty much ignored.

Besides that, Vodo wasn't present when he cast the spell. However, we've established that Vodo is greater than Yoda, considering he was powerful enough to make his walking stick more powerful than a lightsaber. Honestly, someone that can slap around Vodo isn't going to be troubled with Yoda.

The trouble for the Council is that they can't all attack Kun at once. From what I understand, Mace and Yoda's styles both need quite a lot of room to be effective. They'll end up getting in each other's way if they attack at once. I'd say Kun takes this with an 80% chance of victory.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 09:44 PM
exanda kane

Exar would do a Sidious on the Council (despite being much more powerfful than Sidious) . Only Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and probably Anakin would probably be able to hold him back at first, then it'd just be touch of go probably. I think Kun would win *repeats what veryone else said about kicking jedi master arse* yeah...Kun.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

How can we conclude that because someone hones a powerful Force ability, they are instantly greater? So Vodo could make his walking stick formidable, that doesn't add to his dueling skills. Yes, he was a lightsaber grandmaster and centuries old, but we have no ground on whether or not to consider him better or worse than Yoda. Bastila can change the course of entire battles, both between armies and fleets, yet she is no saber god, so we can't make that assumption about Vodo against Yoda.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

You seem to forget that Vodo was the Grandmaster of the entire Order as well, and that Yoda displays no feats on Vodo's level. Indeed, PT Jedi are commonly believed to be inferior to Jedi at the time of the Sith War. The fact that he is considered also the lightsaber Grandmaster, yet uses a walking stick, is even more impressive. Vodo would beat Yoda, I say with all confidence.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:53 PM
exanda kane

Exar Kun will hack his way through Fitso, Tinn, Ploon, Gallia, blah blah blah blah, and may even just hack through Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote