KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vodo-Siask Baas verus Darth Sidious

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vodo-Siask Baas defeats Sidious with little or moderate difficulty 3 23.08%
The ancient Jedi Master barely defeats Lord Sidious 4 30.77%
The Dark Lord of the Sith dominates Baas 3 23.08%
The Darth Sidious barely manages to destroy Vodo 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vodo-Siask Baas verus Darth Sidious
Started by: Brotz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brotz
Te Darasuum Mand'alor

Vodo-Siask Baas verus Darth Sidious

In the Grand Convocation Chamber of the Senate Building, with all their abilities avaliable, who wins?

Last edited by Brotz on Dec 8th, 2005 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Brotz a Private Message Find more posts by Brotz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

Vodo i think.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Which Sidious?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

In actuality the North won the Civil War which would lead many to think America was an oppressed country led by Nobunaga, but he was a weak daimyo, therefore his connection to the internet made him lag whenever he played Unreal Tournament 2010, so he decided to use milk instead of water to make oatmeal and it came out much better to he took a picture of his lightbulb and it works. Vodo wins IMO.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:28 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brotz
Te Darasuum Mand'alor

I didn't be specific on which Sidious because I want to hear everybody's opinion as to which Sidious' could defeat Vodo and how easy it would be, if they could do so.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Brotz a Private Message Find more posts by Brotz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Se7in
In actuality the North won the Civil War which would lead many to think America was an oppressed country led by Nobunaga, but he was a weak daimyo, therefore his connection to the internet made him lag whenever he played Unreal Tournament 2010, so he decided to use milk instead of water to make oatmeal and it came out much better to he took a picture of his lightbulb and it works. Vodo wins IMO.

Uhhhhh????

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Erm... I don't see ROTS Sidious defeating Vodo...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

ROTS Sidious would be wasted. DE Sidious would have a very hard time, but would win.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I don't think it's completely out of the question here for ROTS Sidious to defeat Vodo, but I'm leaning towards the said Grandmaster.

DE Sidious, on the other hand, would annihilate him.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Agreed, was about to say that.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:09 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I agree, also, but I will give Sidious a pretty good chance. I think it would be much like the Yoda fight, if Sidios can get the terrain advantage again, I think he would probably beat Vodo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:25 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'd say Vodo wins this one.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

WTF?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still don't see Sidious winning . . .

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Why not? I don't think it's out of the question.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, don't get me wrong . . . I'm a pro-Sidious guy and all, but how does he have a chance against someone who trained Exar Kun?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:52 AM
Eminence
Boss

Because he's a powerful Sith Lord, who can stand up to and potentially defeat two of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:02 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Stealing this quote.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Because he's a powerful Sith Lord, who can stand up to and potentially defeat two of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Hold on. Are you calling Yoda and Mace the most powerful Jedi of all time? I think your list is rather skewed. Ulic, Vodo, Luke, Kyp, Jacen, and (maybe) Arca would take them. I mean, Sidious went toe-to-toe with Yoda, but Vodo went toe-to-toe with uber-Kun.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

And got owned in a matter of seconds, according to you and many others. By your logic, since Saesee Tiin went up against Sidious, he's better than Obi-Wan.

As for your list:

Ulic was a Sith Lord. He was a Jedi for a time, but he converted. And once that conversion is made, we can officially deem them Sith. And even now, it's debatable whether or not he can defeat Yoda. Mace alone would be a considerable challenge, but I'll admit that in the end, Windu would probably fall. In Yoda's case, I think a victory in Ulic's favor might happen, but the Jedi Master has a chance.

Vodo? It's possible, but I highly doubt it. I don't follow the all too common mindset that Pre-PT Jedi would utterly waste any PT Jedi. But that's just me.

Luke, and the other post-PT Jedi you listed, cannot be considered, as I was referring to Jedi up until that point. Although since my wording implied otherwise, I apologize.

And Arca? Again, doubt it. You have nothing supporting him save for the fact that he was a respected Jedi in ancient times, and that just doesn't cut it.

By the way, did you not note the use of the word 'possibly' in my post? Even if every single Jedi listed in your post -- only two of which can really be considered -- are in fact more powerful and more skilled than Yoda or Mace, you still have them in the top five. And that's damn good.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:31 AM