KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane and Darth Sidious versus Darth Traya and Darth Tyranus

Darth Bane and Darth Sidious versus Darth Traya and Darth Tyranus
Started by: Darth Traya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Darth Bane and Darth Sidious versus Darth Traya and Darth Tyranus

Traya's team? Or Sidious'?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know next to little regarding Darth Bane's combat ability, so with that in mind - I can't estimate on how effective he'd be. I do believe that Sidious could defeat Dooku in battle, but Traya has that nifty instakill technique, which would probably kill Bane and Sidious.

I'd say Bane and Sidious go down.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:20 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sidious could defeat Dooku (sort of why Sidious is the Master)
Traya could defeat Bane
Comes right down to it if the terrian is right Sidious could defeat Traya but if it is a neutral setting I'm sure Traya would win but I really can't tell for I really haven't played KoToR II.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Sidious could defeat Dooku (sort of why Sidious is the Master)
Traya could defeat Bane
Comes right down to it if the terrian is right Sidious could defeat Traya but if it is a neutral setting I'm sure Traya would win but I really can't tell for I really haven't played KoToR II.

I agree with that except no matter what the terrain was like Traya would take Sidious.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:22 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah . . . Traya's simply more powerful than ROTS Sidious.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

It all depends on whether or not Traya can instakill. If she can't, Bane would kill her and Dooku would fight off Sidious and then Dooku and Bane would together take him down.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It all depends on whether or not Traya can instakill. If she can't, Bane would kill her and Dooku would fight off Sidious and then Dooku and Bane would together take him down.

Which is why I deplore her idea of an instakill . . . but it doesn't change the facts that it exists. Also it's Kreia and Dooku against Bane and Sidious.

If Kreia can't use her instakill, Sidious will kill Dooku and Bane will kill her, is what you mean, right?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:44 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Yeah. There were plenty of times when she could have used it, but didn't, so we need to believe that it is a limited power and she can use it only rarely.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

she's still powerful without it
she can levitate multiple lightsabers and that ability is pretty impressive.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:26 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well . . . if she doesn't have the instakill ability, I don't think she'll win this one. Darth Bane has no instakills, but he has been depicted as an ultimate warrior. I don't believe her standard Force powers are that much greater than his, and I'd wager that she is the inferior duelist to him.

Without the instakill ability, she's going to lose. In the same token, Sidious is going to take down Dooku.

If she has it, she can kill Bane and Sidious.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:12 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

She cannot use the insta-kill attack, however, I still think she can beat Bane.

Dooku is almost on par with Sidious, slightly inferior, but enough to tire the heck out of Sidious.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Traya
She cannot use the insta-kill attack, however, I still think she can beat Bane.

Dooku is almost on par with Sidious, slightly inferior, but enough to tire the heck out of Sidious.

Erm. . . I dunno. I think Bane has Traya without Traya's instakill ability. His armor is parasitic, I believe... anywho...

Sidious will kill Dooku.

I dunno... sheesh...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:55 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Even if Traya his Bane with he lightsaber, it's not going to hurt him. He's got lightsaber-resistent armor that can withstand light hits. He has knowledge from Nadds tomb too. Also note that he was the only sith strong enough to survive the thought bomb(the Jedi don't count becaus it was directed at them). Bane also has a lot more fighting experince, as he has been in war for around 30 years before it ends.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if Traya his Bane with he lightsaber, it's not going to hurt him. He's got lightsaber-resistent armor that can withstand light hits. He has knowledge from Nadds tomb too. Also note that he was the only sith strong enough to survive the thought bomb(the Jedi don't count becaus it was directed at them). Bane also has a lot more fighting experince, as he has been in war for around 30 years before it ends.

Thanks.

Alright. Traya is going down then, if this knowledge is true, and she does not have her instakill. Dooku is going to go down to Sidious.

Bane and Sidious win! (And then Bane kills Sidious)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Instakill = stupid power...

I agree with Glentract, though; Bane was a better swordsman, and would be a match for Dooku.

Sidious is better than Dooku, IMO. He's the Master, after all. Even if he's not better by much. Bane was stronger than him, of course, physically, and Traya more powerful.

So, the match up...

Bane vs. Dooku - After a long fight, might be Dooku...could be Bane, not sure, I'll go with Dooku...

Traya vs. Sidious - Traya is more powerful, but less of a swordsman than Palpatine. If it comes to a contest of power, she is superior, but otherwise, Sidious might take this.

Then it'd proceed to...

Sidious vs. Dooku - Sidious is superior, long fight, but unless Sidious pulls an Anakin, he wins.

Alternate match-ups...I don't feel like doing.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:01 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Rex, how would Dooku take Bane? Bane is far better then Dooku. You have to remember that he was the most powerful Sith alive out of over 2,000 at Ruusan(it may have been 20,000, but I feel it's better to be conservative when making claims.) There weren't your run of the mill Sith either, they were battle hardened by the thousand year long war. Bane, after already being the strongest Sith, became more powerful when he got his suit and studied the writings in Nadd tomb. Remember that Bane can withstand a lightsaber strike even if Dooku manages to get a hit on him too, while if Bane hits Dooku the old man is down for the count. Also remember that the suit can pour adrenaline into Bane's vain when he needs it(ie. during combat).

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Pfft, I don't know anything about Bane. But that just informed me.

Down with Traya and Dooku!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Ack, Traya seems fairly underestimated here.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:28 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

uh, the other one wins. silimacon

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:27 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, skilled lightsaberists and high force users? Hmm, I think Sidious' team.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:02 AM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote