KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Maul vs. Bastila

Maul vs. Bastila
Started by: Master Vos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Maul vs. Bastila

So Darth Maul decides to fight against Bastila. Who would win, however it's a lightsaber duel ONLY, NO FORCE POWERS!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:16 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Oops sorry, this is been done before. Couldn't find it in the search.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:17 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry about using the search. If you want to make the thread, make it. If anybody calls you a noob just tell them to **** off.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:43 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Reported for saying 'don't worry about following the rules' As for Vos, hey's way less of a noob than you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:41 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Thanks darthsith19 for the compliment smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:46 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kingkman
Don't worry about using the search. If you want to make the thread, make it. If anybody calls you a noob just tell them to **** off.

oh yeah great advice to give a new person you have been reported bub.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:57 AM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why are we reporting him? I find it pathetic that people even bother to try with the search engine and ***** and moan about threads being remade when no one really cares in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:47 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Nice change of sig and stuff, Rex smile

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:46 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I could swear he's had it before though.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:58 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Maul gets WTFpwned by Bastila.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

good..... your responding to the thread...

i would say maul wins cos he has good agility and he beat qui gon and nerly obi won bastila isnt a very uber jedi in my oppinion she seems slow and medium power

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:27 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

We see Bastila killing a Dark Jedi thats protecting Revan, even though it was most likely a trap that Jedi still couldn't have been all that weak she would also have to have fought through some people to get to Revan minimal as it was and even if she was protected by others it hardly matters.

After that she becames the Sith their biggest target and she was present at the most important battle. Yes she used battle meditation there but she would have had to be in some fights during that time. Later on she joined Revan, now Revan is the most powerful force user of tha time, with the possible exception of Kreia. Bastila learned a lot from him, then she turned to the Dark Side and especially if Revan was Dark she would have learned a lot from that. A week under Malak isn't enough but under Revan for six months, she could have learned a hell of a lot more.

And then there is the fact that she lead the Sith Accademy on Korriban until it died from civil war. She has the experience over Maul and would probably take him out.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthsith19
Reported for saying 'don't worry about following the rules' As for Vos, hey's way less of a noob than you.

Why the **** are you reporting me you prick!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:34 AM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why the **** are you reporting me you prick!
Because you like to spread profanity.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was sticking up for the new guy you prick!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:44 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

By teaching him not to follow the rules???

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:54 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

bastilla would win.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:58 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is extremely ridiculous to think Maul could win against Bastila. Just plain Ridiculous.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I dunno. A Sith Lord versus an upstart young girl?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I was sticking up for the new guy you prick!

Reported. Watch your language pal, fast track to getting banned.

Anyway, I think Maul would win. Yes, he lost to a Padawan but come on, Obi-Wan's not your average Jedi. He's superior, at least IMHO. Maul defeated Qui-Gon Jinn, a damn good Jedi Master and swordsman, and he was handpicked by Sidious himself to be a Sith apprentice which has to say something about his abilities. Maul's strong with the dark side, I think he could take Bastila in a battle with restricted Force powers.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:55 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote