KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ludo Kressh versus Darth Maul

Ludo Kressh versus Darth Maul
Started by: Dark Aristokrat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ludo Kressh versus Darth Maul

Setting: Dantooine, in a field.

Rules: All force powers allowed, all items and weapons specific to the parties involved. No PIS, no outside interference, and no BS.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Darth Maul is a newbie, that's my contribution..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:35 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Is this meant to be a fight? wink . Kressh WTFpwns Maul so hard it just isn't funny.

Maul is a vastly inferior Sith compared to Kressh, end of story.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, I'm actually curious to see what people say. Ludo hasn't really been featured in fights before, so I figured I'd start him off slow and see everyone's reasoning. If this fight seems to lopsided, add Count Dooku to help Maul.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Logically, Kressh should curbstomp Maul, considering he practically stalemated Naga Sadow. And if Maul manages to close the distance and gain a possible melee speed advantage, Kressh'll be able to defend himself or try and physically overpower Maul until he can get a second to "pinch off a nerve in his brain".

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I would pay to see a Sith Lord just nerve-pinch someone.

Anyways, considering that Ludo broke his Sith Sword with his bare hands, his physical strength is absurd. I think he can batter Maul badly. Like I said, let's add Dooku.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:35 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Then they both get WTFpwned, Kressh smashes them into several, gooey pulps.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol!

If I add Yoda?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:43 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Then they all get separated into several, gooey, red and green pulps.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:44 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lmao!

So what do you see as a viable challenge to Ludo Kressh?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:48 PM
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
lmao!

So what do you see as a viable challenge to Ludo Kressh?

Exar Kun? Maybe Revan, perhaps with Malak's help?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

*Trumpet Blare*

His Imperial excellency, his most gracious excellency, his most beloved and royal excellency, recent winner of the "Lightsnake fanboy award of excellence", recent writer of the book "The Emperor's struggle with his face - why you really should not allow your sorry ass to be kicked on the ground by a stupid Jedi", recent winner of the "OMFGWTFPWNEDMYFACEISLEATHER!!!111" award and ruler of one the most notorious empire's in Star Wars history, give it up for:

DARTH SIDIOUS!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:57 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Alright. Darth Maul, Revan, and Malak versus Ludo.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 08:57 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Hmm, I'd probably say that they still lose.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:01 PM
Eminence
Boss

I think they stand a chance here. Maul would still get tossed away fairly quickly, and unless Malak can stay on his feet, Revan would eventually be defeated by Ludo. But if Malak manages to survive Ludo's initial assaults, he and Revan might be able to work together with enough collusion to get an opening. And considering Revan was able to use Ajunta Pall's blade without immediately going insane, as far as we know, atleast, he's obviously very. And I believe he had a good few trinkets himself from his tomb raids.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:06 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Ludo versus Kun?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:06 PM
Eminence
Boss

Long fight. I see someone getting a hole blown through them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:12 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree. Ludo is pretty cocky, too. I can imagine him underestimating Kun.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:20 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

I actually saw Ludo as being much more humble than Naga Sadow, but pride is a Sith trait if anything, so I could see that.

Really I don't see much in this thread that would challenge Sadow other than Ludo vs. Revan, Malak, and Maul and Ludo vs. Kun. The former would be fun to watch, the latter a long battle with a lot of magic being waved around.

In his fight with Naga, he swung a "klunk"ing sith sword with speed enough to get blur marks and afterimages. He later completely shatters a sith sword with just his bare hands, and then causes giant statues to crumble with a clench of his fist. In those three feats alone, he demonstrates physical strength, skill with a blade, and force prowess, not to mention he was one of the top sith in the empire.

Attachment: ludo smashes.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

IS this even a fight? Kressh'd crush Maul like a bug....with revan and MAlak though...they could conceivably take him down...I never saw Ludo as a particularly smart person...

I'm not sure Yoda would go down so easy, that little guy is tough

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote