KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)

Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)
Started by: vpokdekjyafmidp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Barf Exar Kun, Naga Sadaow & Marka Ragnos vs. (Not Enough Room)

ROTS Darth Vader, ROTJ Darth Vader, DE Sidous, ROTS Darth Tryanus, ROTS Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Yoda, Mace Windu, Darth Revan, General Greivous, Durge, Darth Malak, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon Cinn Drallig, Boba&Jango Fett, Tyvokka and ROTJ Luke

its already been agreed that Exar Kun alone could take on the whole PT council in another thread, so with Marka Ragnos, and Naga Sadow who would win against this stronger team?

honestly i think the ancient sith would win

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:08 AM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

The idea that Exar Kun could take the whole pt council is fanboyism, not logic

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:09 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Wow, there is absolutely no way to determain how insane this fight would be. If Exar Kun alone can take them then why would you add two more powerhouses? Not that I think he would be able to though...

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

This thread breaks the rules.

Ragnos/Sadow/Kun win, though. The only threats I can see are DE Sidious (barely) and... nobody else.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:10 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IKC
This thread breaks the rules.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that as well.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

thats not the PT Council is it?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exar Kun could not take the whole PT council, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.. Well almost

Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

We've already had a thread about this. He can and does, with little effort.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:12 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
thats not the PT Council is it?

Oh the council? No many of them are not in the council; sorry about that. Anyways I still think the Sith Lords would win.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:13 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

There are only a few threats on the other team. Half the team dies as soon as they try to engage.

Exar, Naga, and Marka take this one. More Jedi doesn't mean more effectiveness, they'd be too busy trying to dodge their own lightsabers.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Little effort? IKC what is it with you and extremes, he can and probably will but little effort? Do you know who he is up against, thats going to take some time to do and its going to be hard to beat them. If only for Yoda being there and a lot of other people that could make it very hard for him to even move with all those lightsabers clashing around everywhere.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

IKC how would you debate this one? The whole council included Yoda, Mace, and at a time Dooku. I wouldn't put Kun above Yoda but equal to him, then you have master swordsmen like Windu and Dooku, so it's definitely fanboyism.

IKC
Antediluvian

That's nice that "you wouldn't" put Kun above Yoda but it doesn't make it permissible in a debate unless you prove it.

Kun tooled Vodo and Odan-Urr, both of which were ancient and powerful, arguably more so than Yoda. Kun would have no trouble with the PT council, period. He could probably wipe them all out in a force attack.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:17 AM
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Fishy
Little effort? IKC what is it with you and extremes, he can and probably will but little effort? Do you know who he is up against, thats going to take some time to do and its going to be hard to beat them. If only for Yoda being there and a lot of other people that could make it very hard for him to even move with all those lightsabers clashing around everywhere.

Definetly, he is outnumbered in terms of an advantage over the PT jedi.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:17 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by tdtd
IKC how would you debate this one? The whole council included Yoda, Mace, and at a time Dooku. I wouldn't put Kun above Yoda but equal to him, then you have master swordsmen like Windu and Dooku, so it's definitely fanboyism.

There is zero proof in your crappy post. IKC makes very good arguments and unlike you, is not a fanboy. I suggest you read he post and consider his proof before you spit more of your stupidity.

This thread breaks the rules, but Ancient Sith still pwn.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's nice speculation granted Urr wasn't a warrior, he was a scholar and Vodo I don't know much about except that he was destroyed by Kun when he might not have been trying to kill him. We know enough about Yoda to understand that he was unrivaled in both force and lightsaber abilities(Please don't tell me he lost to Sidious). We also know that either in LOE or I forgot what book, Dooku states that if Yoda turned to the dark side, he would be the most powerful force user ever..

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:19 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yea, I'm a fanboy of who exactly? Yea thought so, Glentract this is for you too..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

Odan-Urr wasn't a warrior, huh?

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

What's that then? His idea of chatting up alien women? Pfft.

Nice try with the lying there, tdtd.

Good job ignoring the fact that Vodo was de facto grandmaster of a martial order thousands strong, many of which wore battle armor. He calls himself a great warrior, the narrator attests to his skill in battle. He was a warrior, period.

quote:
We know enough about Yoda to understand that he was unrivaled in both force and lightsaber abilities

In his time, yes.

quote:
We also know that either in LOE or I forgot what book, Dooku states that if Yoda turned to the dark side, he would be the most powerful force user ever..

Lol.

Yes, because Dooku's fearful speculation about his old master's capabilities is entirely permissible in a debate.

Bring on full potential Anakin versus 900 year old Sith Yoda! It's "what if" time, kids!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:24 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by tdtd
Oh yea, I'm a fanboy of who exactly? Yea thought so, Glentract this is for you too..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat

Apparently Yoda as you claim he's equal to Kun without posting any proof for it.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, just as dumb as saying Kun was more powerful than Yoda or saying he could take the whole PT council down.. Can we say hypocrite?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:26 AM