KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) vs. Asajj Ventress (Obsession)

Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) vs. Asajj Ventress (Obsession)
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) vs. Asajj Ventress (Obsession)

Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) vs. Asajj Ventress (Obession)
Will Anakin defeat Asajj again or will it end differently this time around? The battle arena is the senate's meeting chamber where Yoda battled the Emperor. Anakin had to release his anger to defeat Asajj in the clone war cartoon but this time around Asajj is stronger then before.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:32 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Spartan
h4x0r

I think Assaj would take this, just because she grew more powerful and anakin only got a little better than in the first fight (clone wars).

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:34 PM
Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Anakin molests her.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you kidding? Lucas himself said Anakin was at his peak in ROTS, especially when he turned to the dark side. Anakin would pwn Asajj

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:44 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I actually thought Asajj would give Anakin a pretty good fight.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:48 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Meh, he'd win by far.

Like Lucas said, "RotS is when you'll see Anakin at his greatest."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:01 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Lets see...
They fought, as you said, in the cartoon. It was fairly evcen, but in the end Asajj managed to gain the upperhand, but Anakin still won because of his anger.

Next time they fight, I believe, is in The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 3 about 6 months before ROTS. Asajj is winning by quite a bit, but Anakin gives in to the Dark Side yet again, winning by a slim margin.

Asajj survives, and , in Obsession, overpowers Obi-Wan (knocking him out of the building) about 4 months before ROTS. She then takes on both Kenobi and Anakin at the same time, Neither is tryng to kill her and each successfully defend themselves against her. Later, when she tried to kill Obi-Wan from behind, Anakin nearly killed her yet again.

Anakin managed to defeat her in The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 3, and she probablt didn't get much stronger between then and Obsession, since she was healing from her wounds the entire time. Anakin, however, grew alot stronger during the six months in-between The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 3 and ROTS, strong enough, in fact, to take out Dooku. He won't need to use the Dark Side to take her out in this instance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:25 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

anakin rapes her HARD,NO WAY she could win,as mentioned before Lucs said anakin would be his best in rots ,so assajj would lose big time

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Asajj survived her fight with Anakin in the CW cartoon?

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:08 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PurpleSaber

Yeah. She supposively survived the Clone Wars themselves.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by PurpleSaber

confused yeah...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:16 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So does Asajj die in anything?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:23 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah, she gets trapped in a rocket and sent off into space somewhere.

EDIT: Sorry, that was Durge. Nevermind.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:21 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin would tear her apart.

I'll back it up later.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Are you kidding? Asajj would give him a very tough fight. I'm to tired to provide proof now, so someone remind me to do so tomorrow.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

dpmt fprget to give proof tomarow.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Are you kidding? Asajj would give him a very tough fight. I'm to tired to provide proof now, so someone remind me to do so tomorrow.

I am reminding you to provide proof on why Asajj would put up a tough fight against Anakin.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:34 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

No, I'm not kidding.

Anakin would floor Asajj.

Dooku put her to shame, and Anakin managed to put Dooku to shame, not counting circumstance.

His skill improved dramatically from when he had first fought her.

Wait, didn't he literally smash her into a cliff in their first fight? Oh yeah, that did happen.

What makes you think he couldn't do it again using the Dark side to his fullest power this time around?

Asajj is a corndog and she gets her ass broken.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

He wouldn't even need to use the Dark Side this time.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:23 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthsith19
He wouldn't even need to use the Dark Side this time.

Nah, he would.

He couldn't even defeat Dooku without it.

Hell, I don't think he has even ever defeated anyone of significance without having to get all in a hissy fit.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:29 PM