KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke Versus Revan and Exar Kun

NJO Luke Versus Revan and Exar Kun
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

NJO Luke Versus Revan and Exar Kun

Titans battle

Old Post May 4th, 2006 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Luke could win, but the duo against him could be a little much

Old Post May 4th, 2006 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Whatever happens, Revan gets manhandled and left for dead.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Revan: Alright, Kun, you go from the right, I got from the left and...Kun? Buddy?
Luke: *Attacks*
Kun: *Grabs Revan as a shield*
Revan: AAAGH-*gurgle*
Kun: Ok, we doing this now?

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Kun should forcepush Revan into Luke and then launch his attack.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I suddenly see a match of ping pong with Revan as the ball

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:07 PM
Great Vengeance

Revan blows, LMAO!

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Lol, yeah, Exar could take this alone. Revan wouldn't be needed.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:57 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea as much as I like NJO Luke, I was amazed with the Exar Kun comics. While I didn't get much out of his saber abilities, his ancient sith knowledge and Sadow's amulet would overwhelm Luke. Revan is an overkill

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:59 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
Yea as much as I like NJO Luke, I was amazed with the Exar Kun comics. While I didn't get much out of his saber abilities, his ancient sith knowledge and Sadow's amulet would overwhelm Luke. Revan is an overkill

It's about time.

Kun takes it alone.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:15 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

It's a pity he died so soon. If he kept on studying all the knowledge he had (More than he could ever use!) he might have become more powerful than anything else we've seen.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Originally posted by Lightsnake
I suddenly see a match of ping pong with Revan as the ball

LMAO

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:39 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

If if if, lol. And IKC I never said Kun wasn't above NJO Luke, I did say that you give him too much credit. Also if either Illustrious or Janus can clear this up for me, the spirit that showed up when Ulic and Kun were fighting didn't look anything like Ragnos, so it either wasn't Ragnos, or it was Ragnos with shitty art work.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

quote:
Also if either Illustrious or Janus can clear this up for me, the spirit that showed up when Ulic and Kun were fighting didn't look anything like Ragnos, so it either wasn't Ragnos, or it was Ragnos with shitty art work.

How about you have good ol' Motoko clear it up for you...yes, it was Ragnos. Definitely.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're telling me the art work sucked that bad? I didn't really understand because any ancient DLOTS could have shown up technically, could he not?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:08 AM
Advent
Just Leaving

So you're telling me the art work sucked that bad? I didn't really understand because any ancient DLOTS could have shown up technically, could he not?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you. Several sources confirm it.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't doubt it at all but I was surprised that it was so ambiguous in the comics.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:09 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

(please log in to view the image)

Granted, the artwork in DLOTS was horrible, but it's supposed to be Ragnos.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:10 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea I'm looking at my comic, and it totally ruins the concept of Ragnos for me, it makes him look like my uncle.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:11 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yea I'm looking at my comic, and it totally ruins the concept of Ragnos for me, it makes him look like my uncle.

That pic is for the benefit of others. Last time you said you were looking at the comics, you were lying out of your ass, so I figured I'd demonstrate the pic this time for all to see.

And considering that Ulic looks like a damn Ken doll and Kun looks like Roger Moore with a ponytail, I hardly think it's reasonable to expect Ragnos to look like anything but your uncle.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:13 AM