KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sidious Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS) and Count Dooku

Darth Sidious Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS) and Count Dooku
Started by: Agent Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Darth Sidious Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS) and Count Dooku

Once again I fail at life! big grin

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I say in this thread, Krueger loses.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

rolling on floor laughing

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I say in this thread, Krueger loses.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

Hmm, this fight could go either way really. Sidious is most likely only slightly better than Dooku. So he would win against Dooku alone. But if you throw Obi-Wan in the mix, it becomes more complicated because of his Soresu.

In the beginning of ROTS, Obi-Wan has to attack Count Dooku because it is 2v1. So he isn't as good as if he was fighting 1v1. The problem is, I don't really know how good Obi-Wan is at attacking an opponent.

However, I'd say that Obi-Wan and Dooku take it.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:35 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I see Obi-Wan getting choked and thrown to the side.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Sidious has to fend both of them off for about a minute, until he can choke Obi Wan, than Sidious wins. This'll be tough for him, though.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:27 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku is a match for Sidous. Add someone like Obiwan, and I don't think Sidious has the ability to multitask.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:36 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

In the forces, Dooku is outclassed by a large margin and he knows it

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I 'm confident that Sidious would win, I just don't want to see Obi Wan die... Sorry for my bias. Obi Wan is just so cool, but yeah, he gets tossed aside and Sidious beats Dooku with Obi Wan's body.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:28 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by jollyjim311
I 'm confident that Sidious would win, I just don't want to see Obi Wan die... Sorry for my bias. Obi Wan is just so cool, but yeah, he gets tossed aside and Sidious beats Dooku with Obi Wan's body.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I just keep thinking about the fight more and more. In a neutral setting with no debris and the two start off close to Sidious, it would be a helluva fight.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:33 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

In the fight with Yoda Sidious seemed to keep getting stronger, instead of getting tired out. The ROTS script says that in he Obi-Wan and Anakin vs. Dooku fight that Dooku and Obi-Wan were getting tired, but not Anakin. So Sidious could probably hold them off until they got tired, then dispose of Obi-Wan with the Force and then, since Dooku's tired, he'd be able to kill Dooku with only a little trouble. The hard part is fending them off until they get tired, but I think Sidious could do it.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:08 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Sidious wins.

He can kill Obi Wan quickly and then the real battle is between Dooku and Sidious.

Dooku was the apprentice for a reason... Sidious wins.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:51 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.. Wow.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:49 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Dooku was the apprentice because his force powers were no where near as good as Sids. However the Counts duelling skills are on par, if not better than his masters. In a restricted environment the duo win because Sids cant fully utilise his force powers but in an open environment it could go either way.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku was the apprentice because his force powers were no where near as good as Sids. However the Counts duelling skills are on par, if not better than his masters. In a restricted environment the duo win because Sids cant fully utilise his force powers but in an open environment it could go either way.

True to a certain extent. The topic creator however did not specify terrain.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 04:40 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Darth Sidious Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS) and Count Dooku

Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Once again I fail at life! big grin

Yeah, you're pretty much a waste of skin.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post May 8th, 2006 10:08 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

while obi wan is an awesome dueler, his defencive form makes it hard for him to attack and not leave himself too open, which i believe is a part of why dooku managed to take him out in rots. so dooku and obi wan together on offence wouldnt work too well. dooku is probably not too far off sidious in saber abilities, and while hes very powerful with the force he wouldnt measure up.

if sidious can last long enough in a saber fight to gain some distance neither of these two are capable of rivaling him like yoda did. if its straight saber obi wan and dooku would probably take it, as long as they made good use of obi wans defencive abilitys and didnt just try and walk in and take sidious down. if sidious can turn it into a battle of force powers he takes it, as long as he can keep enough distance to keep it from becoming a prolonged saber fight.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote