KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Tholme versus Yaddle

Tholme versus Yaddle
Started by: Kas'Im

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tholme versus Yaddle

Mastermind versus Historian, who takes it? Battle is in the jedi temple training room.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:42 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I've always thought of Yaddle being slightly stronger than someone like Tholme but that's an assumption - I don't really know enough about Yaddle to say.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:27 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yaddle seems to have a higher mastery of the force than Tholme (spending an entire century to amster the force while imprisoned), and seems to know quite a lot of ancient jedi techniques, such as morichro, force light and most likely skills such as battle meditation, force blocking and Malacia. She knew all of these techniques because she was a jedi librarian, and she seems to be more of the historian and dipomat rather than a martial jedi like Tholme.

Now whether any of these ancient jedi skills would give her the edge against Tholme is another matter entirely. If she engages Tholme with her saber, I say it's game over for her, but if something like morichro actually worked against Tholme, and she'd be able to employ it successfully, she most likely has this.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:45 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nine-Tail Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah because once she shuts down his muscular activity... She decapitates him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Nine-Tail Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Nine-Tail Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikester

She's always in the shadows. People like that are usually good.

Mine Again

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
Click here to Send mikester a Private Message Find more posts by mikester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

she's yoda's secret shadow s1ut. Nah im kidding...i hope....little green sex isnt something i care to see, lol. Anyway, who exactly is Tholme?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Quinlan Vos's master, was in quite a few Clone Wars comics, pretty strong, Makashi Practitioner.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:56 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
she's yoda's secret shadow s1ut. Nah im kidding...i hope....little green sex isnt something i care to see, lol

sick

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

I'll have to check it out sometime....

DK...two little green bodies, rolling around together moaning things backwards..."hmm, suck it, biotch you will."

"oh Yoda, from the back, tap it you will."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

I'll have to check it out sometime....

DK...two little green bodies, rolling around together moaning things backwards..."hmm, suck it, biotch you will."

"oh Yoda, from the back, tap it you will."

Yoda =

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tholme is actually pretty awesome, you should read up on him. And technically, he could just cut himself from the force and become immune to any tricks Yadlle could throw at him, and then pwn her in saber combat.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:05 AM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Kas'Im
Tholme is actually pretty awesome, you should read up on him. And technically, he could just cut himself from the force and become immune to any tricks Yadlle could throw at him, and then pwn her in saber combat.

Exile rip off yay

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:07 AM
Darth Subjekt

is he a normal sized person or short like Yoda and Yaddle?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:13 AM
Mr Krieger

is he a normal sized person or short like Yoda and Yaddle?

Human

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tholme

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:28 AM
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's basically a lesser version of Dooku.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
Darth Subjekt

ah I see...looks like Dooku gave him a nice little Anakin type scar, only he took his eye...not too bad...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 03:28 AM