KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt, Darth Bane vs NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Mace

Darth Krayt, Darth Bane vs NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Mace
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Darth Krayt, Darth Bane vs NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Mace

Takes place in the Theed hanger.

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

The Jedi, even Sith'ari will agree, I think, NJO Luke couldn't do it by himself probably but together the three Jedi could win, Luke and Anakin use Djem So which might be able to go through Bane's armor even, and I'm not sure about Krayt's armor.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:50 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke could handle Bane and Krayt, simultaneously. Adding in Mace and Anakin is pure overkill. The Sith are annihilated.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Rather than rewording:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gideon
Luke could handle Bane and Krayt, simultaneously. Adding in Mace and Anakin is pure overkill. The Sith are annihilated.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:00 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it were just Luke, I would have concluded that Krayt and Bane would be shit stains on the hangar floor, but with Mace and Anakin along for the ride, I don't think that there will be anything left of the Sith, even on a molecular level.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Luke by NJO isn't too far beyond Bane, he's not taking both Bane and Krayt (who's likely on Bane's level himself) on by himself. The Jedi win, but it's not wtfpwnage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
No. Luke by NJO isn't too far beyond Bane,

Right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we discussed DE Sidious vs. NJO Luke, did you not tell me that Luke was much better than Sidious? If that is still the case, he's 7.8 metaphorical kilometers above and beyond Bane.

quote:
he's not taking both Bane and Krayt

Right.

quote:
(who's likely on Bane's level himself) on by himself.

Proof?

quote:
The Jedi win, but it's not wtfpwnage.

Yes, it is, actually.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:11 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
No. Luke by NJO isn't too far beyond Bane, he's not taking both Bane and Krayt (who's likely on Bane's level himself) on by himself. The Jedi win, but it's not wtfpwnage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:13 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

I would say the Jedi.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:13 AM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we discussed DE Sidious vs. NJO Luke, did you not tell me that Luke was much better than Sidious? If that is still the case, he's 7.8 metaphorical kilometers above and beyond Bane.

I don't recall saying such a thing. Here's a link to all of my posts in the thread you're talking about, I can't be bothered to search through them, so feel free to quote me saying such a thing. Now even if I did, opinions change, I only view Luke as being a slight step above Sidious, not leagues or anything. And Bane and Sidious are basically on par anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...searchid=560695

quote:
Proof?

The way he cut through about 6 powerful Imperial Knights with ease? His considerable knowledge base? The fact that he too has saber proof armour? The fact that he's the head of a very large order of dark jedi? The fact that he's hundreds of years old? The fact that it's extremely likely he's of the Skywalker bloodline? The fact that anybody with a brain can predict that KotOR is leading up to an epic showdown between him and a soon to be uber Cade Skywalker?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't recall saying such a thing. Here's a link to all of my posts in the thread you're talking about, I can't be bothered to search through them, so feel free to quote me saying such a thing. Now even if I did, opinions change, I only view Luke as being a slight step above Sidious, not leagues or anything. And Bane and Sidious are basically on par anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...searchid=560695

I don't doubt you, I legitimately didn't know if you said that or not, so no troubles. smile

Now, since when have Bane and Sidious been on par (this is gonna be interesting)?

quote:
The way he cut through about 6 powerful Imperial Knights with ease?

How powerful were they?

quote:
His considerable knowledge base?

If knowledge = power, Sidious, Yoda, Revan are immensely more powerful than Bane, already.

quote:
The fact that he too has saber proof armour?

Ah, but it's not Force-proof.

quote:
The fact that he's the head of a very large order of dark jedi?

Means crap.

quote:
The fact that he's hundreds of years old?

If age = power, then Yoda is miles and miles and miles ahead of... everyone.

quote:
The fact that it's extremely likely he's of the Skywalker bloodline?

You don't understand. We don't base things on "possibly!" and "likely!" in this world; we go by solid evidence. So, anyways, this means junk.

quote:
The fact that anybody with a brain can predict that KotOR is leading up to an epic showdown between him and a soon to be uber Cade Skywalker?

This means crap.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:29 AM
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't doubt you, I legitimately didn't know if you said that or not, so no troubles.

That's great, in the future, don't misquote people.

quote:
Now, since when have Bane and Sidious been on par (this is gonna be interesting)?

Since when you have to rely on random statements in reference material to prove that Sidious is better than Bane at all.

quote:
How powerful were they?

Some of Fell's most trusted and responsible Knights. Pretty powerful, I'd say.

quote:
If knowledge = power, Sidious, Yoda, Revan are immensely more powerful than Bane, already.

It's funny how you say 'if', when you're of the belief anyway. Anyways, I didn't say knowledge = power now did I? All I'm saying is it makes a difference.

quote:
Ah, but it's not Force-proof.

Your point? If all NJO Luke needed was the force, he wouldn't even carry a lightsaber. It's a huge advantage, don't talk rubbish.

quote:
Means crap.

I'm sure it does in Gideon Land.

quote:
If age = power, then Yoda is miles and miles and miles ahead of... everyone.

Again, what the hell is this 'if' crap, I never said age = power, however it makes a huge difference in the form of training and experience.

quote:
You don't understand. We don't base things on "possibly!" and "likely!" in this world; we go by solid evidence. So, anyways, this means junk.

Still worth speculating.

quote:
This means crap.

O RLY? IIRC, a certain someone predicted a certain something about Lumiya before LotF began. IIRC, that prediction was correct. It's still worth speculating, but whatever, ignore this.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:45 AM
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Bane is probably just a little bit stronger than Krayt. And I really think that there is a chance that Luke could die but not without taking someone down w/ him. Then, if the remaining sith could bide his time somehow, there is an extremely, small, short, slight chance that he would win. But not likely. However I do believe you're underestimating the power of the two sith in this fight.

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed. I mean really:

quote:
If it were just Luke, I would have concluded that Krayt and Bane would be shit stains on the hangar floor, but with Mace and Anakin along for the ride, I don't think that there will be anything left of the Sith, even on a molecular level.

^lol, what the ****?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 02:55 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
That's great, in the future, don't misquote people.

I keep forgetting that you're stupid, and you keep reminding me. I didn't misquote you, hence the "correct me if I'm wrong".

quote:
Since when you have to rely on random statements in reference material to prove that Sidious is better than Bane at all.

"Random statements", lmao. They are facts from canon sources. Which is a hell of a lot more than you have, and it still applies.

Translation: I'm right, you're wrong, get used to it.

quote:
Some of Fell's most trusted and responsible Knights. Pretty powerful, I'd say.

And, since your opinion means so much to me, I'll accept this.

quote:
It's funny how you say 'if', when you're of the belief anyway. Anyways, I didn't say knowledge = power now did I? All I'm saying is it makes a difference.

Still not big enough to make Krayt on par with Bane.

quote:
Your point? If all NJO Luke needed was the force, he wouldn't even carry a lightsaber. It's a huge advantage, don't talk rubbish.

Actually, since RotJ Sidious didn't carry around a lightsaber - and did fine without it - I'm sure Luke really doesn't need one, either.

quote:
I'm sure it does in Gideon Land.

Gideon Land, or the "Real World", whatever you want to call it.

quote:
Again, what the hell is this 'if' crap, I never said age = power, however it makes a huge difference in the form of training and experience.

Right. So, again, Yoda's a mile ahead of Bane? Gee, thanks for owning yourself. You saved me - well... not effort... perhaps time?

quote:
Still worth speculating.

Again, this translates to crap, kinda like your IQ.

quote:
O RLY? IIRC, a certain someone predicted a certain something about Lumiya before LotF began. IIRC, that prediction was correct. It's still worth speculating, but whatever, ignore this

I will. Evidence > speculation, forever and always.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:13 AM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Krayt didn't fight those Imperial Knights alone he had Nihl, Maladi, and some other dude with him, and he's the same dude who got pwned by Annedeu and received a verbal ***** slapping by Bane, he's nothing special.

BTW the series is Legacy not KOTOR.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Krayt didn't fight those Imperial Knights alone he had Nihl, Maladi, and some other dude with him, and he's the same dude who got pwned by Annedeu and received a verbal ***** slapping by Bane, he's nothing special.

BTW the series is Legacy not KOTOR.

One of the newer issues retells the events from a different perspective, and we see Krayt own about 6 of them on his own.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:23 AM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Oh, ok I hadn't picked up #8 yet.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I keep forgetting that you're stupid, and you keep reminding me. I didn't misquote you, hence the "correct me if I'm wrong".

[Gideon]I keep forgetting that you're stupid, and you keep reminding me.[/Gideon]
I never said you did in this particular instance (you can't prove so at least, so don't try), I was just giving you some useful info for the future, so quit making assumptions you assinine assh0le.

quote:
"Random statements", lmao. They are facts from canon sources. Which is a hell of a lot more than you have, and it still applies.

Translation: I'm right, you're wrong, get used to it.

I'm not getting into this again, but even if you're right, you're trying to argue that Bane and Sidious are not on par. Sidious can still be the more powerful, but still have Bane be on par with him. The only way you can prove that wrong is by proving that Sidious is ahead by some sort of a margin, and that's where your blanket statements fail, as they say nothing in terms of to what degree Sidious is the most powerful. So unlucky, you still suck.

quote:
And, since your opinion means so much to me, I'll accept this.

[Gideon]Translation: I'm right, you're wrong, get used to it.[/Gideon]

BTW, that's the second time I've used your phrasing and it just occurred to me how gay I sound.

quote:
Actually, since RotJ Sidious didn't carry around a lightsaber - and did fine without it - I'm sure Luke really doesn't need one, either.

LOL. Good luck providing proof for such a ridiculous claim.

quote:
Gideon Land, or the "Real World", whatever you want to call it.

Sure thing sweetheart.

quote:
Right. So, again, Yoda's a mile ahead of Bane? Gee, thanks for owning yourself. You saved me - well... not effort... perhaps time?

Oh my days, how dumb can you get? I've already explained to you how age isn't the big be all end all, however it still makes a large difference worth mentioning. In Yoda and Bane's case, Bane's far superior prodigy and potential throw things out of the window.

quote:
Again, this translates to crap, kinda like your IQ.

LMAO, do you and Sexy like practise insults together or something?

quote:
I will. Evidence > speculation, forever and always.

So what, I still have 5 valid points that put him on Bane's level at least.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:41 AM
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way Ac, Andeddu didn't actually do anything to Krayt, that's a common misconception, as how the hell can he affect Vonduun Crab Armour (which is what Krayt wears)? It was quite simply how Andeddu put it - Krayt's fear consuming himself.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:43 AM