KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » CW asajj ventress vs ROTS serra keto

CW asajj ventress vs ROTS serra keto
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

CW asajj ventress vs ROTS serra keto

They are fighting in the ruins of the coruscant academy and anything goes.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

There really isn't enough information on Serra Keto to make an educated guess.

All we know is that she was trained by Cin Drallig and that she lost to Anakin.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Even though we don't know enough about Keto, I'm going for Ventress.
I believe Anakin killed Keto without really much difficulty, while Ventress has demonstrated to be a magnificent fighter, he gave Anakin a really tough battle in both of the occasion they fought, while Anakin quickly took out Keto and then he took out her master, which indicates he wasn't very tired and it was no spectacular battle either.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:39 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

My bet would be on Ventress.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:23 AM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0°Mandalore°0
Even though we don't know enough about Keto, I'm going for Ventress.
I believe Anakin killed Keto without really much difficulty, while Ventress has demonstrated to be a magnificent fighter, he gave Anakin a really tough battle in both of the occasion they fought, while Anakin quickly took out Keto and then he took out her master, which indicates he wasn't very tired and it was no spectacular battle either.

Did you forget that in the same source of that information about Serra Keto, that Anakin manhandled Mace Windu?

Also, in ROTS, we see that Cin Drallig isn't even with Serra Keto when Anakin storms the Temple. Rather, he's with Bene and Whie.

We literally know next to nothing about Serra Keto.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Yeah, I forgot about Windu. And you're probably right, but Ventress simply seems superior to me. I don't think Keto would be able to defeat her.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:17 PM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0°Mandalore°0
Yeah, I forgot about Windu. And you're probably right, but Ventress simply seems superior to me. I don't think Keto would be able to defeat her.

Given Ventress's list of adversaries, I'm inclined to agree.

But we can't throw it past Keto just yet. Look at characters like Anoon Bondara, who have absolutely no mention in the movie, yet are incredibly skilled swordsman. The same go for the likes of Sora Bulq and Luminara Unduli.

I honestly don't think anyone can make an accurate call on this thread without more information.

Is there any other source that mentions Keto besides the ROTS game.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:40 AM