KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Mace va anakin

ROTS Mace va anakin
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

ROTS Mace va anakin

lets say mace ended up confronting anakin at the end of rots instead of kenobi.
1) produce a possible dialogue between the two, before they fight.
2) all out who wins?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Mace: chosen one my A$$! Prepare to get owned B***!

Anakin: But i can't live without her!!!!

*Mace destroys Anakin*

Anakin: I Hate you!!!!

Mace: You were a pompous whiny brat Anakin, I hate you too!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:51 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

LOL GOOD one truejedi. smile

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

This is a good fight. I believe Mace takes this. Even though Sidious was a superior opponent, his Vaapad style was able to handle him, which means Anakin would be even easier to handle. Plus, he is not in control of himself and his emotions, and he could very well understimate his opponent.

I haven't figured out a dialogue yet.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:09 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0°Mandalore°0
This is a good fight. I believe Mace takes this. Even though Sidious was a superior opponent, his Vaapad style was able to handle him, which means Anakin would be even easier to handle. Plus, he is not in control of himself and his emotions, and he could very well understimate his opponent.

I haven't figured out a dialogue yet.

A good fight? Mace takes this relatively easily.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Sanchez
~Da Man~

anakin rapes mace with his lightsaber

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Tommy Sanchez a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Sanchez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Se7in
A good fight? Mace takes this relatively easily.

On second thought, you're right, it's not a good fight. But I don't think he takes it so easily.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:56 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Mace wins since this is dark side Anakin.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:13 AM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Mace wins but Light Side Anakin will b alot more difficult cause that means Vapaad isn't is useful.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'll come up with a dialogue soon, but ROTS Mace wins.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:21 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are we basing this owning on?

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mace wins but Light Side Anakin will b alot more difficult cause that means Vapaad isn't is useful.

You make it seem as if Vaapad is a form based merely off of the Dark Side presence of the enemy.

It's an aspect necessary for the completion of the Juyo form, and was a personal form of Mace Windu. Mace's skill with a blade far surpassed merely turning the Dark Side against his opponents. Since it's based off of Juyo, it is essentially a perfected blend of all the previous forms, unlike the terribly inefficient Niman. It involved physically augmentation of the user through the Force, precise bladework, overwhelming offense, impregnable defense, as well as acrobats and unorthodox/unexpected movements and swings.

Mace takes this easily.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Against the Anakin(who had no control over his emotions and who wasn't thinking clearly)which Obi-Wan defeated, yes, he wins easily, but against normal ROTS Anakin, Mace goes down hard.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:30 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Mace looks up and says, "Use the search button."

This is yet another thread that has been duplicated.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Against the Sith Anakin that Kenobi fought, Mace wins no problem. Against the Anakin who tooled Dooku...then well, I actually might give it to Anakin. Still would be a tough fight though.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:36 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateGreySummers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do people keep on claiming that Anakin "tooled" or "pwned" Dooku? Dooku was outclassing both Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, was able to permanently disable Obi-Wan from the fight -when he could have just as easily done that to Anakin instead- they continue fighting and it's about even, and then Anakin pulls a fast one on him. This equates to him "tooling" Dooku, how?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:24 PM
Click here to Send NateGreySummers a Private Message Find more posts by NateGreySummers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace owns Anakin. Mace is a master of vappad and is a seasoned swordsman. Experience makes up for the age difference.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 12:34 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

I also require you all to make a diologue for the confrontation.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:14 PM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Originally posted by NateGreySummers
Why do people keep on claiming that Anakin "tooled" or "pwned" Dooku? Dooku was outclassing both Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time, was able to permanently disable Obi-Wan from the fight -when he could have just as easily done that to Anakin instead- they continue fighting and it's about even, and then Anakin pulls a fast one on him. This equates to him "tooling" Dooku, how?
Because when they were fighting him 2 on 1, they were using ploy forms and utilizing their mastered forms. Also, Anakin needs more room to properly use his, so when OB1 got disposed of, that gave Anakin all the room and reason to open up on Dooku. And Dooku got tooled, plain and simple.

And Anakin didn't pull a fast one. It says in the novel that with every blow Anakin delivered, he aged Dooku a decade, and all of Dooku's skills became a joke. That sounds like pwnage or getting tooled to me.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly, Obi Wan was more or less in Annies way.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 07:40 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote