KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Tyranus vs Jango Fett and General Greivous

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Tyranus 8 57.14%
General Greivous and Jango Fett 6 42.86%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Tyranus vs Jango Fett and General Greivous
Started by: Rampant ox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rampant ox

Darth Tyranus vs Jango Fett and General Greivous

Combatants: RotS Darth Tyranus versus Clone Wars General Greivous and Rots Jango Fett. Greivous has all 4 lightsabers and Jango has the weaponry he had in RotS.

Setting: Geonosis Execution Arena

Our beloved Count is standing in his private arch ducal box, speaking to Poggle the Lesser while enjoying the view of the tall Spires which surround the them. A gentle breeze blows past the two, but this does little to upset the composure of the charismatic Separatist leader. His sleek silver hair is slicked back to perfection, his rare Rancor skin boots glisten in the rays of the glimmering Geonosian sunlight and his tailor made robes and cape sit perfectly on his muscular frame. He is the physical representation of perfection.

All of a sudden a single laser blast rings out. Poggle's head explodes right in front of Dooku, spraying him with the green lumpy innards of the Geonosians head. Without missing a beat, Dooku spins around, shimmering crimson blade drawn. He see's Jango standing on the opposite side of the arena with one pistol drawn. A faint amount of smoke emanates from the barrel. Beside him stands the Droid General, Greivous. His two long robotic arms split into 4 - like a mutant metallic spider gone wrong. Four lightsabers light up from the end of each arm. Dooku smiles in mild amusement. "This should be fun" he thinks to himself as the two traitors start moving towards him.

FIGHT!!

Last edited by Rampant ox on Jan 24th, 2008 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Count, 9/10. He is extremely strong in the force, and his saber skills are top notch. Grevious never bested him in saber spars, and Jango really wouldn't stand much chance againt someone of his caliber force wise.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:59 PM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I like your writing piece there! Anyways, I side with the duo, simply because in LOE Dooku states that he is often hard pressed to defeat Grievous in their sparring sessions. If Grievous alone can give Dooku a good match I don't see how he's going to beat Grievous and Jango. However, he may win if while their making it across the arena he bombards them with Force Lightning and other attacks.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:59 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

I go with the duo. Makashi may be great for dueling but sucks for redirecting blaster fire. and lets face it, jango fetts gunman skills are top notch. and grievous as a duelist is no walk in the park either

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

I agree. He would obviously be able to take them out separately, but GG and Fett working together would be hard-to-beat for almost anyone. I don't see how Dooku could fight against a fighter such as GG and at the same time dodge whatever Fett fires. He goes down.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:39 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Dooku 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:32 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
I like your writing piece there!

Thanks. big grin

I think it would be really close. If Dooku was able to use the force on one of them to knock them out of the battle for a minute or so, much like he did to Anakin in AotC, then he will win easily. His force mastery is of such a degree that doing such a manouvre shouldn't be too difficult, especially considering that both Fett and Greivous lack the use of the force.

However if Tyranus ended up confronting Greivous in a duel while having to dodge laser blasts from the deadliest Bounty Hunter in the galaxy he will, unfortunately, be defeated.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Dooku was able to use the force on one of them to knock them out of the battle for a minute or so, much like he did to Anakin in AotC

That's what I'd be banking on. Jango can't really defend against force lighting or being shoved with the force, so he'd be out of the way while Dooku took out Grevious, then Jango is easy pickin's.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 07:21 AM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dooku takes the cup.
I'm sorry to burst sweet little Boba's bubble but Jango Fett sucks like a sarrlac.
Dooku would just zap his little untrained in the force ass. and as for grevious if a jedi could beat him that didnt stand a chance against dooku than grevious gets arse-raped.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Dooku wins easily, he just choke GG like Mace did then Dooku would beat Jango 1 on 1.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:12 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

couldn't he just fry GG's circuts with lightning? and then take out jango. because thats how i see the fight going down. like when he fought obi and anakin in AOTC

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:19 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

If GG reacts fast enough to engage him in a saber duel, he will go down. If Dooku is fast enough to bring him down with lightining, then he wins. It would depend on how fast each other reacts.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:18 PM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

I think Dooku would be faster since he has the force.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 10:36 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
couldn't he just fry GG's circuts with lightning? and then take out jango. because thats how i see the fight going down. like when he fought obi and anakin in AOTC

If you noticed it takes dooku a few seconds to stretch out his hand, charge up his lightening, then shoot it out. in those few seconds, jango would blow his head off. lets not discount that grevious was trained against force users so he could probabaly dodge a force attack then go in for the kill

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Re: Darth Tyranus vs Jango Fett and General Greivous

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Combatants: RotS Darth Tyranus versus Clone Wars General Greivous and Rots Jango Fett. Greivous has all 4 lightsabers and Jango has the weaponry he had in RotS.

[

FIGHT!!

Jango wasnt in rots, he was killed in aotc

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 03:03 AM
Rampant ox

Meh, small typo. Sue me.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:15 AM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Man of Christ
If you noticed it takes dooku a few seconds to stretch out his hand, charge up his lightening, then shoot it out. in those few seconds, jango would blow his head off. lets not discount that grevious was trained against force users so he could probabaly dodge a force attack then go in for the kill

I agree. While Dooku charges, Jango will already be shooting blaster fire against, and GG will already be near him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:09 PM
OmegaSupreme
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Meh, small typo. Sue me.

I'd watch out for Darth Sexy, he fancies himself quite the lawyer.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:13 PM
Click here to Send OmegaSupreme a Private Message Find more posts by OmegaSupreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Back again, Nebaris?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 05:07 AM
BaneOfJedi700
Ticked-Off Dark Jedi

grevious would get decapitated, but Fett would win hands down

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 06:37 AM
Click here to Send BaneOfJedi700 a Private Message Find more posts by BaneOfJedi700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote