KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » AOTC Dooku Vs Darth Revan

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
AOTC Dooku 5 19.23%
Darth Revan 21 80.77%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AOTC Dooku Vs Darth Revan
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

AOTC Dooku Vs Darth Revan

Who wins?

1.Force battle
2.Saber battle
3.All out

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:58 AM
Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. I can't decide
2. Tyranus
3. Probably Tyranus, but it'll be a tough battle either way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 07:11 AM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know but I am rooting for Revan!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 12:26 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I think Revan might take 2 out of 3 obviously losing in saber combat but it wont be easy.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:10 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

1. Most likely Revan.

Revan was strong in the Force and possessed immense knowledge of the Sith Lore.

2. Giving a conclusion in this case is very difficult.

Both Count Dooku and Revan were skilled duelists, but we need to know a little more about Revan' skill with a Light saber.

3. Though Count Dooku will put up some fight, Revan will still win.

Revan was smarter and defeated Darth Malak on the Star Forge. And this is enough to put him above Count Dooku.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 03:47 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Welcome back legend

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we're all forgetting that AotC Dooku was skilled enough with a saber and powerful enough in the force to keep up with Yoda, who is canonically stronger than light side Revan, who is in turn more powerful than Darth Revan. I think we're underestimating Tyranus here.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:25 PM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is underestimating Count Dooku. Despite certain (banned) individuals attempting to discredit the skill and proficiency of the Count of Serenno, Dooku ranks among the most powerful Jedi Masters in the history of the Jedi Order itself, he was regarded as the "the most bitter loss" of the Lost Twenty (to which the Complete Visual Dictionary cites is testament to his strength in the Force), and -- according to the Revenge of the Sith novelization -- an even greater Lord of the Sith. He would certainly prove to be a skilled challenge for Darth Revan.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I think Revan would win but it would be very close. Dooku might win the saber duel.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 07:12 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan... no this is not fanboyism... revan was a sith lord, Tyrranus was a sith apprentice.

their titles say it all. I dont want to start a debate so I wont be on this thread. noobs.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
revan... no this is not fanboyism... revan was a sith lord, Tyrranus was a sith apprentice.

their titles say it all. I dont want to start a debate so I wont be on this thread. noobs.

Actually I believe both we called sith lords in the rule of two. Furthermore Dooku was the apprentice of one darth sidious who would beat down revan so there is no shame in being an apprentice to him. So Revan may still win but it is not because a title.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 07:43 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Your logic is extremely faulty. In case you didn't know, when a Sith apprentice is strong enough, he is supposed to challenge his master. Eventually, the Sith apprentice will surpass his master. If not, then he is not worthy of being his apprentice. Therefore, this has nothing to do with it.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:15 PM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Under Darth Bane's Rule of Two, both Sith Lords share the title of "Dark Lord of the Sith" -- the only titular difference is that the reigning Sith also possesses the title of 'Master'.

Superior rank -- especially when comparing two individuals from separate timeframes -- does not necessarily equate to superior skills.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK,

I imagine this as a 60/40 fight in either direction.

Revan impresses with his Star Forge accomplishments and Dooku in taking on Anakin, Kenobi and Yoda.

I voted for Revan but on second thought I might have to give this to the Lord Count Dooku.

When in doubt it is good practice to bet against the ancients despite the ambiguous pattern of evolution in the Star Wars universe.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strength in the Force can't evolve or devolve.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:31 PM
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gideon
Strength in the Force can't evolve or devolve.

It is true that I am not familiar with Star Wars biology.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:44 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Another reason why this is flawed: they are from different time frames, they weren't around at the same time. If they were both Sith at the same time and Revan was Tyranus's master, then yes this logic would work. But by this logic Lord Kaan, who is a master, would be able to defeat Darth Vader, who is an apprentice. Which wouldn't happen, btw.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 09:42 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Darth Revan, in a close fight.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 07:10 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Force: Revan
Saber: Really really really close but Revan
Overall: Revan again

He'd win the saber battle because we've established that Dooku would lose to Malak (I think...somewhere although really closely, again) and if Revan can beat Malak we have the following equation:

Revan>Malak>Dooku

Overall, it's Revan, although quite closely. Please don't jump on me for saying Revan would win the saber fight! PLEASE!

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by caedusrulesall

Overall, it's Revan, although quite closely. Please don't jump on me for saying Revan would win the saber fight! PLEASE!

How can you expect us not to when Revan hasn't shown anything saber wise to take out Anakin "in TeH Zone" Skywalker in a saber duel.

quote:
He'd win the saber battle because we've established that Dooku would lose to Malak (I think...somewhere although really closely, again) and if Revan can beat Malak we have the following equation:

No what people though they established was malak>dooku overall (though i'm sure count makashi would prove that wrong if he posted here and im not sold on it either as im sure others are not) and Malak has shown even less than Revan saber wise so it truly makes me wonder what evidence is out there that puts Malak above Dooku.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Feb 21st, 2008 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 01:32 AM