KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Revan vs Exile

Darth Revan vs Exile
Started by: Spartan 063

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan 063
revan's #1 soldier

Darth Revan vs Exile

This battle takes place during KOTOR II, when the Mercs infultrate the Koonda.
Exile on the side of the colonists

Revan leads the mercs into battle.

Revan from right before he is betrayed by Malak
and the exile from when she fights Darth Traya.

which side comes out victorious.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Spartan 063 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan 063 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spartan 063
This battle takes place during KOTOR II, when the Mercs infultrate the Koonda.
Exile on the side of the colonists

Revan leads the mercs into battle.

Revan from right before he is betrayed by Malak
and the exile from when she fights Darth Traya.

which side comes out victorious.

the revan who was betrayed by malak is weaker than the revan that fought and killed malak. so a not 100% revan vs a 100% exile. i say the exile takes this

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan 063
revan's #1 soldier

you also have to remember tat revan is leading battle hardened mercs agains volunteer security troops.

but revan is also a stratagist, he could find an easy way into the koonda.

1 on 1, the battle would be long, revan has more force power and knowledge than the exile does.

i'd say the battle is close.

if it was 100% revan, it would have been a chalenge for him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Spartan 063 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan 063 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Revan wins.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:30 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Individually, nothing ever suggests the Exile is superior to Revan. She's losing this one.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 5th, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Spartan 063
you also have to remember tat revan is leading battle hardened mercs agains volunteer security troops.

but revan is also a stratagist, he could find an easy way into the koonda.

1 on 1, the battle would be long, revan has more force power and knowledge than the exile does.

i'd say the battle is close.

if it was 100% revan, it would have been a chalenge for him.

this is the exile that killed traya,nilous and sion all in 1 day with no meals in between those killings, not the exile in the beginning or middle of the game, added to that this is revan in the middle of his journey, not the super cool malak killing one at the end so if it was 100 revan then the exile is dead but since its not 100% revan. but a sith revan and the exile is canonically a light side so i give it to the exile, who wasnt so bad a strategist himself c'mon, he led the squadron that defeated mandalore. (the mandalore before canderous)

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I think we all have to keep in mind that DARTH Revan is still powerful in his own right knew stuff that Bane was scarred of. So its not like the exile can walk right through him if she managed to win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Originally posted by Man of Christ
the revan who was betrayed by malak is weaker than the revan that fought and killed malak. so a not 100% revan vs a 100% exile. i say the exile takes this

What do you mean Darth Revan is less powerful than Revan?

And Darth Revan kills the Exile.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by caedusrulesall

Malak says "Well done, Revan. I was certain the defenses of the Star Forge would destroy you, but I see there is more of your old self in you than I expected. You are stronger than I thought; stronger than you ever were during your reign as the Dark Lord. I did not think that was possible."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by caedusrulesall

And Darth Revan kills the Exile.

He is trying to say that post-KOTOR Revan (light side) is a more powerful version of his former self as the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 5th, 2008 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
He is trying to say that post-KOTOR Revan (light side) is a more powerful version of his former self as the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Yes I understand that, but I always seemed to believe that Revan when he was still being reflected as dark was more powerful than post-memory wipe.

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Malak says "Well done, Revan. I was certain the defenses of the Star Forge would destroy you, but I see there is more of your old self in you than I expected. You are stronger than I thought; stronger than you ever were during your reign as the Dark Lord. I did not think that was possible."

My mistake.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The real question is if Revan is going to unleash any of her uber-sith attacks. She could very easily just destroy the Exile by destroying the building. However, it seems to me that The Exile might just be powerful enough to block Revan's force power's. Revan's superior tactics might factor in but with the limited resouces that she has, there doesn't seem to be much the she could do.The Exile would win in a straight up fight though, she did beat Atris, Nihilus, Sion and Traya in a single day as well as a ship and a whole temples worth of lesser sith. She also has her Force-leeching ability.

The Exile would probably win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:25 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
The real question is if Revan is going to unleash any of her uber-sith attacks. She could very easily just destroy the Exile by destroying the building. However, it seems to me that The Exile might just be powerful enough to block Revan's force power's. Revan's superior tactics might factor in but with the limited resouces that she has, there doesn't seem to be much the she could do.The Exile would win in a straight up fight though, she did beat Atris, Nihilus, Sion and Traya in a single day as well as a ship and a whole temples worth of lesser sith. She also has her Force-leeching ability.

The Exile would probably win.

Keep in mind about those Sith that the Exile took down in the Trayus Academy, that they were mainly (not all, but mainly) Sith Assassins, who fight with quarterstaffs and have no Force powers.

And Revan is canonically confirmed as MALE, not female.

And to be fair, the redeemed Revan did take out a temple and a Star Forge's worth of lightsaber-wielding, Force power-using Dark Jedi and Sith that were better at fighting than the Sith Assassins the Exile fought after defeating Bastila earlier in the day and going on to defeat super-powered Malak later in the day. However, we're not talking about that Revan, but I was just putting that out there.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 07:17 PM
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

This question is too difficult.

It would at first be reasonable to assume that Revan wins, but the Exile (the hot one) has some absurd powers.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

edit

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 09:19 PM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

we don't have a lot of solid feats for either of them
but it seems people here have come to the conclusion the Exile is just an average Jedi
funny shit

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 09:34 PM
Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Darth Exodus
The Exile would win in a straight up fight though, she did beat Atris, Nihilus, Sion and Traya in a single day as well as a ship and a whole temples worth of lesser sith. She also has her Force-leeching ability.

It's not convenient for you to compare the Exile's feats with those of Revan. Although, in my opinion, certain feats are irrelevant in a one-on-one fight, let me play along:
Revan defeated a batallion of Sith troopers, Sith apprentices, and war droids in the Star Forge, went on to defeat Bastila, and then he defeated Malak, who was empowered by the Star Forge. He also, during his journey, defeated a lot of Malak's "powerful" minions who attempted to murder him, faced Malak's apprentice, Bandon, fought and killed Firaxan sharks on Manaan (along with crazed Selkath), defeated Calo Nord, murdered a handful of fierce Tusken Raiders, killed an entire academy of furious Sith apprentices and masters, annihilated at least two Terentatek at the same time, managed himself inside a temple "crawling with Dark Jedi", slayed everyone inside the military base on Manaan, and more.

And, in a single day? No, I believe it's just game mechanics. What, do you think it would be fun to watch the Exile sleeping each time she solved a conflict or completed a mission?

Please, don't think that only because I argued in favour of Revan I don't hate him, by the way.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 5th, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:12 PM
Elite Hunter

It's not convenient for you to compare the Exile's feats with those of Revan. Although, in my opinion, certain feats are irrelevant in a one-on-one fight, let me play along:
Revan defeated a batallion of Sith troopers, Sith apprentices, and war droids in the Star Forge, went on to defeat Bastila, and then he defeated Malak, who was empowered by the Star Forge. He also, during his journey, defeated a lot of Malak's "powerful" minions who attempted to murder him, faced Malak's apprentice, Bandon, fought and killed Firaxan sharks on Manaan (along with crazed Selkath), defeated Calo Nord, murdered a handful of fierce Tusken Raiders, killed an entire academy of furious Sith apprentices and masters, annihilated at least two Terentatek at the same time, managed himself inside a temple "crawling with Dark Jedi", slayed everyone inside the military base on Manaan, and much more. .

That's great and all but this is DARTH Revan before Malak betrayed him so none of that happened yet.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:18 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That's great and all but this is DARTH Revan before Malak betrayed him so none of that happened yet.

Right.... kinda forgot about that.... sorry, noobie mistake.

I reckon he would still be able to do all of that, though.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 5th, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:20 PM
Elite Hunter

Right.... kinda forgot about that.... sorry, newbie mistake.

No Problem.

I will try and list relevant prekotor feats and information about Revan
He killed Mandalore the Ultimate in single combat, killed Yusanis, general in the mado. wars. He was first landed on Malachor V and I believe it was said that he resisted the darkside energies (that nearly killed traya.) Then he plundered Malachor as well as learning at Korriban.

He knew techniques that Darth Bane was afraid to ever attempt and he used the force storm and gave the knowledge of the thought bomb to kaan so it is possible he knew other deadly techniques that are unkown at this moment.

Kreia called Revan the heart of the force in kotor 2. But she had to be refering to a pre-kotor Revan because she never saw him after the betrayal and post kotor.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Mar 5th, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:28 PM