KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Nyax vs Count Dooku and General Grievous

Lord Nyax vs Count Dooku and General Grievous
Started by: Vorpal Ruin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Lord Nyax vs Count Dooku and General Grievous

Takes place in a field on Naboo
1. Sabers
2. Force(just Nyax and Dooku i guess)
3. All out

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

No contest. Dooku does it alone. Besides, not much is known about Nyax except he killed kids in their sleep. So the legend said.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ApolloCloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.. Nyax was a good notch above NJO Luke in Force ability (as evident by how he was capable of mind controlling him as well as two other Jedi all at the same time with ease); he'd curbstomp someone like Dooku.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 12:01 PM
Click here to Send ApolloCloud a Private Message Find more posts by ApolloCloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tulakhordpwns
?

*Assuming he is talking about Irek Ismaren*

Except that Nyax was not able to to control Luke without the element of surprise. Of course that is irrelevant here because Dooku and Grievous will not be expecting that attack, and neither of them are half Vong.

1 Dooku and Grievous. The number of sabers and reflexes that Nyax possesses allows him to live for a while. In the end he has no chance against two duelists of that caliber.

2 Nyax. His force domination is too much for Dooku.

3 Nyax, if he is smart enough to mind control them. Still, the duo has a chance if they work out a good strategy. Nyax was stupid enough to just let himself be hit by several objects until he died. If Dooku could think of doing something similar (probably unlike to happen), then Dooku and Grievous would win.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 05:32 PM
Click here to Send tulakhordpwns a Private Message Find more posts by tulakhordpwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

He's that powerful in the force?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Nyax is very powerful in the force, read the NJO book Rebel Lines II:Rebel Stand. He was capable of mind controlling Luke, Mara and Tahiri(i think it was tahiri) and fighting them all three at once with his 6 or so lightsabers. He is incredibly unstable tho mentally.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

One display of his power is that he mind controlled Luke Skywalker into almost walking off a building and taking his breath away for the entire process. He killed 25 Yuuzhan Vong warriors and 2 Voxyn at once, just before fighting Luke, Mara and Tahiri. He sent ton after ton of rubble into the sky and destroyed 2 YV Mataloks as he was dieing.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 09:57 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Jesus. no expression I need to read that...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Sabers? Dooku and Grievous end up beating him, though it takes a while to get through the numerous sabers.

Force? Nyax beats Dooku here since he's able to control Luke, Mara and Tahiri so easily. And mind you that's NJO Luke, so that's a big feat.

All-Out? If Nyax can control the two, he takes it. If not, the other two win with saber abilities.

Personally, I think Nyax was a completely unneeded character. It's like the writers got fed up with Vong vs. Jedi stuff and wanted to throw in some "classic" Dark Side stuff.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote