KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sar Agorn Vs. Beldorian

Sar Agorn Vs. Beldorian
Started by: Seer Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sar Agorn Vs. Beldorian

1. Force
2. Saber
3. All-Out

I HAVE TO KNOW!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never really heard of em but they do exist since i just checked it on wookie...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 01:14 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Well, I would not make a thread about characters that does not exist stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well i thought they didn't because i never really heard of them, but i now know they do exist after doing a little reading.

Anyways since both characters are virtually unknowns, i don't know who to dispute as the winner.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 01:31 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Beldorian, I made a character that was related to him in a roleplay a couple years ago. laughing out loud

Aside from that, I think that Beldorian wins. He at least knows how to use his lightsaber, and can move. Agorn strikes me as more of a philospher then a fighter.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I know nothing of either one. I just find both of them the two funniest cases of Jedi there is stick out tongue Now I'm just waiting for that Wookie/Ewok.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:03 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

The cloud of pudding takes this.

In the EU there are a few wookie Jedi- Lowbacca etc.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Ah, right. Gotta love 'em fluffy Jedi. I'm more a stick Jedi type though.

About Sar Agorn now. How powerful is he really? I mean, he is a giant blob. There has to be some awesomeness involved.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:21 PM
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Sar Agorn Vs. Beldorian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
1. Force
2. Saber
3. All-Out

I HAVE TO KNOW!
There are rules about unknowns,some of the older threads have Ragnos owning and rampaging like crazy,Sadow whooping DE Sids,tulak hord, and Bandon lasting more than a second against Bane, granted some of the li. wasn't exactly complete but still...Both are unknown, and there are virtually no comparisons or references on either.So really are you trying to top me or are you just bored?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:28 PM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Excuse me?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:39 PM
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read the old shit...
search tdtd

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:40 PM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excuse me?

There are character's who's powers are based purely off of speculation and heresay. "back in the day", people used to say that these people were the absolute most powerful whatever based on said speculations. When asked what kind of sense it makes to say character A beats character B even though all of character A's powers rest on speculation, they would reply with "absence of proof is not proof of absence". So... people like Marka Rangos,s a guy who has literally not done shit, was, for awhile, seen as the most powerful dude who can own everyone.

no expression Wait- wat.

So now it's pretty much frowned upon to make a thread using characters who are unknown, or who's powers have not been fully described.

This thread doesn't really apply though.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
There are character's who's powers are based purely off of speculation and heresay. "back in the day", people used to say that these people were the absolute most powerful whatever based on said speculations. When asked what kind of sense it makes to say character A beats character B even though all of character A's powers rest on speculation, they would reply with "absence of proof is not proof of absence". So... people like Marka Rangos,s a guy who has literally not done shit, was, for awhile, seen as the most powerful dude who can own everyone.

no expression Wait- wat.

So now it's pretty much frowned upon to make a thread using characters who are unknown, or who's powers have not been fully described.

This thread doesn't really apply though.
name feats and ill apologise

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:48 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by DarkSerpent
name feats and ill apologise

They both stink (Litteraly). There's your feat.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:18 AM
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both stink (Litteraly). There's your feat.

EDIT

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 25th, 2008 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:24 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Reported. Second time today stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:10 AM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

That's funny. I reported this too, along with two other reports for his BS postings. I guess its true; great minds think alike. stick out tongue

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote:
Auto-Note (Today 03:12 AM) User banned by Captain REX, for 0 days

Reason: Offensive language; trolling; thread necromancy; sock; stalking a moderator

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:29 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So how many times has he been reported total? I reported him in the OTF, DS reported him three times, you've reported him twice.

Damn.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:34 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

More to come. He'll be back tomorrow stick out tongue

"Pastalavista, baby"
"I'll be back"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:37 AM