KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Sidious vs. ROTS Dooku, Darth Sion, and Darth Bane

DE Sidious vs. ROTS Dooku, Darth Sion, and Darth Bane
Started by: Mizukage Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

DE Sidious vs. ROTS Dooku, Darth Sion, and Darth Bane

Let the match begin...I have no comments on this fight

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Heh. How far apart do they start?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

In sabers 10/10 for the team. Sion can get the sabers stuck in his body while the others hack sidious to bits. If Bane has his Orbalisk, then this is spite for sabers.

The force-No idea

Allout- If the team charges and makes it to Sids in time, its ownage.
If not, don't know.
Lightning shouldn't be much of a problem for Sion as he can resurrect atleast a couple times before loosing concentration or something.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:34 AM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Lets say the Genosian arena as the setting they start 20 meters from each other

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That's about 65 feet apart from each other, which I don't think would be enough to safely shield Sidious from his own Force Storm.

I would give the team the win in all three areas.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I don't really know. Everyone keeps harping about how hard it would be to kill Sion. I think it was even harder to kill Sidious due to the fact that he was able to keep his spirit intact in the physical world, and was able to possess other bodies.

As far as a physical battle they might beat Sdious, but there are other ways Sidious can win.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

All this is is a physical battle. It's not a long, drawn-out conflict that takes place over an extended period of time.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I meant what if Sidious was able to possess on of their bodies.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He would have to die first. Thus, they would win. He can't do astral projection.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:15 AM
Dominis

So you are saying that if they killed him together, and then he possessed Bane's body, and then proceeded to take out Sion and Dooku, that he would be the looser, because they physically beat him?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:22 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Ok I'd hate to interfere hear, but what you are saying simply does not add up to me. I don't think Sids can just possess any random individual I believe the one he possesses must have a weak mind: Unborn child, clone. If he could just possess anyone he'd possess Luke and call it a day.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:26 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
I don't think Sids can just possess any random individual I believe the one he possesses must have a weak mind: Unborn child, clone. If he could just possess anyone he'd possess Luke and call it a day.

This is true. He expressly asks Luke's permission.

"Let me offer you a bargin, my friend...I will kill you now...or you can permit me to move into your body. Then you and I will rule the universe...as one."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:43 AM
Dominis

I don't think it had anything to do with how strong one's mind was. Padme had a strong mind, so do you think it would be impossible for him to possess her body. I think it had something to with how powerful the force was with that person. According to the dark empire source book it says he was able to possess other bodies, but said nothing about how strong the mind had to be. His ariginal plan was to wait for Leia's baby to grow up and then possess his body. Im sure Anakin Solo would of had a very strong mind by the time he was grown him being a Skywalker. He wanted Luke as his apprentice, so he did not want to take Luke's body.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:46 AM
Dominis

Originally posted by Enyalus
This is true. He expressly asks Luke's permission.

"Let me offer you a bargin, my friend...I will kill you now...or you can permit me to move into your body. Then you and I will rule the universe...as one."

Here is more quotes:

" Surely you know that if you strike me down, in anger, i will live again!.... Perhaps i will even live as you"!

" Indeed, i can enter anyone.... I can overshadow the soul that dwells therein".

" At the appropriate age i will displace the personality that dwells within... Take on its young jedi body as my own"!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 03:59 AM
Dominis

Do you think if Sidious did enter Bane's body that Bane's spirit would overshadow Sidious's?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:00 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Here is more quotes:

" Surely you know that if you strike me down, in anger, i will live again!.... Perhaps i will even live as you"!

" Indeed, i can enter anyone.... I can overshadow the soul that dwells therein".

" At the appropriate age i will displace the personality that dwells within... Take on its young jedi body as my own"!

Yes, but when push came to shove, he had to ask permission - indicating that the above lines were mostly bravado.

I think that Bane has an incredibly powerful mind and will. I don't think he could enter Bane's body nor take it over. Besides that, Sidious would have to live in constant pain (orbalisks) - as he does already. I don't think that would be a desirable upgrade.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:04 AM
Dominis

Not a desirable upgrade, but better than being dead. I don't think Bane's spirit is as powerful as Sidious's.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:09 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Not a desirable upgrade, but better than being dead. I don't think Bane's spirit is as powerful as Sidious's.

Although I wish I could disagree, I don't think I can. But then again, I think Sidious' spirit is stronger than a fetus version of Anakin Solo, or Leia Solo, but he couldn't enter them, either.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:13 AM
Dominis

Originally posted by Enyalus
Although I wish I could disagree, I don't think I can. But then again, I think Sidious' spirit is stronger than a fetus version of Anakin Solo, or Leia Solo, but he couldn't enter them, either.

Well there are two reasons why he couldn't enter Anakin's body. One was because Brand(don't remember how to spell his first name) got in the way, and the other was because Leia used the light side to protect Anakin.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:42 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I'm talking about Dark Empire. Not it's sequels. Fetus version of Anakin.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 04:44 AM