KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » HoT and Scourge vs Caedus + Nulls/Delta

HoT and Scourge vs Caedus + Nulls/Delta
Started by: pencilcrayon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pencilcrayon

HoT and Scourge vs Caedus + Nulls/Delta

locations
1) Streets of Coruscant with various speeders and ships

2) Open plains of Naboo
Starts at 100 meters away

1) All Out

Can Ordo and his brothers at least take out the Sith?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 05:03 AM
Click here to Send pencilcrayon a Private Message Find more posts by pencilcrayon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

HoT is too strong and skilled for Caedus; though the latter will give him respectable challenge.

Scourge (peak incarnation) is among the most formidable Sith Lords of the mythos with a kill record of over a 1000 Force-users (over a 100 powerful Jedi included); he packs the necessary skill and power to handle Delta Squad on his own.

Team 1 after a reasonable fight.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 11:59 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If a Jedi like Kellian Jarro is powerful enough kill 100 mando's singlehandedly, his obvious superiors could handle Delta.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 12:54 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
If a Jedi like Kellian Jarro is powerful enough kill 100 mando's singlehandedly, his obvious superiors could handle Delta.

Nice example! Agreed.

This fight is easier for Team 1 then I original thought.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 01:09 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And before someone jumps on that comparison, allow me to explain my reasoning: Scourge was sent by Vitiate to take out Jedi who were becoming too powerful (logically this means powerful enough to become threats but not powerful enough to beat Scourge, obviously). That he was not sent after Jarro indicates that he was not one such person. Furthermore, Scourges record speaks for itself. He is obviously superior to Jarro.

Hero of Tython goes without saying.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Scourge would have grown very smart as well from his enormous exposure and experience.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 01:31 PM
ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys

The more I hear about this game the stupider it sounds.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 03:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Bounty Hunter kills him. smile

In Act 1.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 06:54 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by ares834

The more I hear about this game the stupider it sounds.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you could be surprised at that (which is rather plausible, its not like they attacked all at the same time), while theres things like the Sand Demon running around.

IT HUNTS KRAYT DRAGONS B*TCHES!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 08:10 PM
The_Tempest

The whole game was misfire. My roommates ***** ad nauseam about "Jedi and Sith whores."

I wonder when an ideal time would be to have a SW MMO...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 08:13 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hell nah, the games amazing. You get to throw a grenade down a Hutts mouth. Heck, you can punch one at one point. Basically player on Hutt violence is hilarious and should be cherished.

Yesterday I finally got a cool Lando-esque cloak for my Smuggler:

(please log in to view the image)

Pretty pimpin' (my actual characters human though).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 08:22 PM
Based
iPinoy

Do you pay a subscription or are you F2P?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm a preffered player. I don't pay atm but I did for half a year.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 08:58 PM
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who here actually plays this? Nephthys, Based, Legend, Sexy? Might be starting it myself in about a week or so. Also, is it worth paying to play or do you not really miss out on anything too important under the F2P system?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 10:53 PM
Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its super restrictive if you don't actually spent some money on it, enough to bump you up to preferred status. Even then theres a bunch of annoying cosmetic and gameplay restrictions and you need to use experience boosters to keep up with the planet levels.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 11:04 PM
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by noitseuq
Who here actually plays this? Nephthys, Based, Legend, Sexy? Might be starting it myself in about a week or so. Also, is it worth paying to play or do you not really miss out on anything too important under the F2P system?

I played since beta actually but I've taken a little break from it. For free it is absolutely worth playing. It's a grind and a half after all the restrictions but the storylines are fun.

The group content while leveling is really fun too but it gets tiring after a while. The reason why the game tanked was because the end game was pretty atrocious. The MMO was simple, perhaps a little too simple but BioWare thought it could make up for it with story telling. It didn't.

It's worth subscribing for two months to experience the story with no restrictions. Some of the end game content is fun though not going to lie but it's not enough to keep you playing for months or even years like in WoW.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting, probably worth paying for it in that case. How long to get preferred status?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 11:30 PM
Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Based
I played since beta actually but I've taken a little break from it. For free it is absolutely worth playing. It's a grind and a half after all the restrictions but the storylines are fun.

The group content while leveling is really fun too but it gets tiring after a while. The reason why the game tanked was because the end game was pretty atrocious. The MMO was simple, perhaps a little too simple but BioWare thought it could make up for it with story telling. It didn't.

It's worth subscribing for two months to experience the story with no restrictions. Some of the end game content is fun though not going to lie but it's not enough to keep you playing for months or even years like in WoW.

Yeah I know, that's partly why I'm interested in it in the first place, I'll probably be tackling it as if it were just a regular Bioware game, just a lot longer and with expansive multiplayer options.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 11:32 PM
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

We should get Gideon to play this. He seems to be quite the gaming newb so we could help him out with leveling his character and supplying him with gear and going through the rules of Pazaak with him, stuff like that. Maybe take him to a few swoop races, and show him a good time at one of the underground cantinas in Nar Shaddaa.

Spoilers for the upcoming Twilight novel:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ok now that we know that Gideon won't be listening, here's the real plan. We should totally lure him over to one of those real dangerous PVP zones where anything goes, get about 5 of us to ambush him and proceed to just beat the crap out of him. I'm sure it would only take about 3 of us to do it in really humiliating fashion so the other two could simply just stand there on the sidelines and post rebuttals to his Palpatine essay and what's great is that he'll be so busy helplessly defending himself that he won't even be able to respond! Then when he finally goes down we strip him of all his clothing, loot everything of value and then perform dance emoticons over his dying body. evil face It will be glorious. I know Legend would definitely be game.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 11:52 PM