KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Tenebrous Vs Mace Windu

Darth Tenebrous Vs Mace Windu
Started by: ROTJ Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Tenebrous Vs Mace Windu

Who takes it!?.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 02:27 AM
Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Tenebrous hasn't shown much feats.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 04:45 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Mace Windu wins.
Tenebrous doesn't have any significant combat feats.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 08:25 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 02:49 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Oh look, a Sith thread.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 04:19 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

shit*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Mace

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:08 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Mace.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Tenebrous, obviously. Saber advantage for Mace is negated by speed and power.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 03:47 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Mace takes it via being able to compete with sids, something there's no reason to think Tenenbrous can replicate.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Mace takes it via being able to compete with sids, something there's no reason to think Tenenbrous can replicate.

The usual. Debunked stances being spammed. I've proven that Mace cannot compete with Sidious. It's pretty simple. The movie contradicts it when it depicts Sidious having Mace at his mercy fifteen seconds into the fight, and Mace barely reacting to Sidious with the help of Kit Fisto.
The novel also shows how a massively amped Mace (as stated in the novel) was losing to Palpatine pretty hard when the Dark Lord fired Lightning, and Mace only survived because Palpatine feigned weakness to Anakin, which is indeed stated in Homing Beacon I think it was.
Palpatine can stomp baseline Mace as of ROTS. I'm not 200% opposed to a case for Windu, but I am 200% opposed to a case for Mace based on that quote that has been torn to shreds.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:30 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I get the impression that your definition of proof is a tad different from everyone else's.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:07 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Honestly, the "compete with Sidious" quote is likely to apply in terms of pure saber combat, which I think Tenebrous can definitely replicate.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:10 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Darth Thor is online now!

Originally posted by thesithmaster
The usual. Debunked stances being spammed. I've proven that Mace cannot compete with Sidious. It's pretty simple. The movie contradicts it when it depicts Sidious having Mace at his mercy fifteen seconds into the fight, and Mace barely reacting to Sidious with the help of Kit Fisto.
The novel also shows how a massively amped Mace (as stated in the novel) was losing to Palpatine pretty hard when the Dark Lord fired Lightning, and Mace only survived because Palpatine feigned weakness to Anakin, which is indeed stated in Homing Beacon I think it was.
Palpatine can stomp baseline Mace as of ROTS. I'm not 200% opposed to a case for Windu, but I am 200% opposed to a case for Mace based on that quote that has been torn to shreds.

But... it's... Lucas's quote. And a pretty clear one at that (with the exception of the Anakin bit right after, which isn't as clear cut).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But... it's... Lucas's quote. And a pretty clear one at that (with the exception of the Anakin bit right after, which isn't as clear cut).

The movie contradicts it. The movie>Lucas. Whatever Lucas says about the movie isn't valid if the thing itself contradicts it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:18 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I get the impression that your definition of proof is a tad different from everyone else's.

How so? I have posted the quotes. Not in this thread, but on KMC and CV.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:19 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, the "compete with Sidious" quote is likely to apply in terms of pure saber combat, which I think Tenebrous can definitely replicate.

Sidious had the tip of his blade milimeters away from Mace's chest when both combatants were stopped fifteen seconds into the fight... not seeing unamped Mace's competition with Sidious if Sidious could have killed Mace in fifteen seconds.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:20 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by MythLord

thumb up

Plus, I doubt Sidious could replicate his choking of Dooku, someone who should be either a peer or in the general range of power of Windu, against Tenebrous.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:42 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Windu's power is well beyond Dooku, kek

Dooku ain't beating Sidious

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote