KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Agen Kolar vs General Grievous

Agen Kolar vs General Grievous
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Agen Kolar vs General Grievous

1. Sabers

2. Force (and whatever abilities Grievous could use to combat it)

3. All-Out.

Battle takes place on a Republic Hammerhead warship, only it is abandoned besides Agen Kolar, Grievous, and a lone unnamed incredibly talented pilot who only flies the ship and does not help or interfere WHATSOEVER in the battle. Who wins?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kolar wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kolar wins because no Jedi can lose to someone who doesn't have the Force. He pins the General to the floor in a second. Scratch that! Two seconds.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kolar wins because no Jedi can lose to someone who doesn't have the Force. He pins the General to the floor in a second. Scratch that! Two seconds.
And... This is wrong, Grievous took on and nearly killed Shaak Ti,
Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi at the same time while still facing at least 4 or 5 padawans. Try Again.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sarcasm dude.

And the General wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:57 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Jmanghan
And... This is wrong, Grievous took on and nearly killed Shaak Ti,
Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi at the same time while still facing at least 4 or 5 padawans. Try Again.

They were all completely exhausted from the previous battle though.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Grievous sucks, he'd be beaten by Ahsoka in fact I think that has happened and I wouldn't be surprised if I am right becasue any jedi can tak ehim out because the force is unstoppable and any decent force user can beat a muggle like greivous.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
They were all completely exhausted from the previous battle though.

Doesn't change the fact that grievous single-handedly practically defeated them with ease, and the fact that Ki-Adi-Mundi is on the Jedi High Council, and both other two are incredibly skilled.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:13 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nephthys
Exactly. Grievous sucks, he'd be beaten by Ahsoka in fact I think that has happened and I wouldn't be surprised if I am right becasue any jedi can tak ehim out because the force is unstoppable and any decent force user can beat a muggle like greivous.
That never happened and Grievous would kill Ahsoka after a short fight, no question, Ahsoka is not close to Ventress Level, lets not forget she lost to Barriss Offee. Pretty badly, might I add.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:16 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He's joking. Referencing another thread.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:21 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi were extremely exhausted, and they didn't know what Grievous is. There was a lot of factors on his side.

In a fair fight, he was about to lost to Ventress and Fisto. He probably wont be able to overcome Eeth Koth with healthy arm. Not without his droids.
And - from what I know - Kolar is stronger fighter then Koth.

So Kolar wins.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Grievous takes this with high difficulty. Grievous dodges force pushes from healthy Jedi Masters, and tanks enhances force screams and rockets for breakfast. + His speed is incredible. He, as far as I know moves far faster than Nute Gunray can even trace with his eye, +20 blows per second...yeah. Kolar's accolades can't save him from this one.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

No PIS? Kolar.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 10:55 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMaster97

Kolar wins.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 07:01 AM
Click here to Send JediMaster97 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMaster97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by The_Tempest
No PIS? Kolar.

Unless his TK is faster than Ki-Adi Mundi's Grievous can dodge it. And unless it is stronger than Rorun Kobb's Grievous can tank it.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 09:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

^
And if his TK is comperable to Fisto's or Kenobi's or Koth's, then Grievous proably can't tank or dodge it. And I guess, it is.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Zett
^
And if his TK is comperable to Fisto's or Kenobi's or Koth's, then Grievous proably can't tank or dodge it. And I guess, it is.

That's true. Too bad there's no evidence that it is considering Ki-Adi Mundi has better feats than he does, and yet he couldn't tag Grievous. And Rorun Cobb's force scream can rip durasteel plates.

If this was say, Saesee Tiin I'd think otherwise. But Kolar was known for his bladework, not his TK. And considering Grievous likely has superior technique, he wins.

The North Remembers

Last edited by Lord Stark on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 09:31 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Zett

In a fair fight, he was about to lost to Ventress and Fisto. He probably wont be able to overcome Eeth Koth with healthy arm. Not without his droids.
And - from what I know - Kolar is stronger fighter then Koth.

So Kolar wins.

Not sure about Kolar vs Koth. Koth was known for taking the most dangerous missions the Council had when he was a knight, and he served on the council for 22 years. He had a student called a legendary warrior, and Windu trusted him enough in battle to exchange lightsabers with him (which is some Jedi ritual thingy).

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kolar probably isn't worse than Kenobi as a swordsman.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 10:39 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zett

@Q99
Well, Jedi Council wanted Kolar to be on Courscant when Sidious will reveal himself.

Windu also choosed Kolar to mission against Crimson Nova.

@Mizukage Yoda
Do you think, that Grievous has superior technique to Drallig, Fisto or Ventress?

Even Dooku stated, that in a fair fight Grievous wont stand a chances against top masters.

Well, it's the reason, why I'm as much interested in creating top10 or 20 warriors during Clone Wars.
For example, you consider Shaak Ti as better duelist then Fisto or Kolar (as I remeber).
Intrepid37 on the other hand, puts Shaak Ti below those guys (which I personally agree more).
You also put Ki-Adi above Plo, which I highly disagree.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 10:59 AM