KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Satele Shan, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach vs Rahn Kota, Shaak ti, Kento Marek

Satele Shan, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach vs Rahn Kota, Shaak ti, Kento Marek
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Satele Shan, Ven Zallow, Kao Cen Darach vs Rahn Kota, Shaak ti, Kento Marek

All of team one as they appear in TOR trailers

All of team two as they appear in TFU

Fight takes place at the entrance to the jedi temple

Which team wins?

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Apr 14th, 2014 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 05:14 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to have to go with Team 1. Mostly because Kento is sort of a non-factor. With him down, I think it's only a matter of time until Team 2 goes down...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 05:17 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 2 since PT era jedi are far more superior then old republic era jedi the weak link in OR team is Satele and the weak link in the PT era team is rahm kota since Kento marek is the father of ****ing starkiller and actually gave vader a good fight while kota was just picked up with the force and thrown with ease.anyway Rahm should be able to kill kao cen darach while Kento kills zallow and shaak ti should be able to kill satele

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 05:26 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1:

Satele has better feats than Ti, and adding Zallow who is no slouch himself and the scales are tipped in their favor. Kota has good TK but Zallow or Darach should be able to handle him, and Marek is featless

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1:

Satele has better feats than Ti, and adding Zallow who is no slouch himself and the scales are tipped in their favor. Kota has good TK but Zallow or Darach should be able to handle him, and Marek is featless
Kento marek gave vader a tough fight he was strong enough to force throw tie fighters at vader he seemed to have good dueling skills he should be able to kill off zallow

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:18 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The fact that Kento is ridiculously weak in comparison to anyone else on the board, paired with Satele being stronger than anyone else on the board--Team 1 is definitely seeming to shine brightly.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:19 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
The fact that Kento is ridiculously weak in comparison to anyone else on the board, paired with Satele being stronger than anyone else on the board--Team 1 is definitely seeming to shine brightly.
I hate Satele because she's a whiny *****

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:22 AM
WildBantha88

Originally posted by PTforthewin
I hate Satele because she's a whiny *****

well that was the most intelligent argument that I heard all day

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:32 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

I don't think Kento Marek is as out of his league as people are saying he is. He was able to hold his own against Darth Vader for a substantial amount of time and was able to pull a tie fighter out of the sky. I don't think he would tip the tide in his teams favor but I don't think that he would die without putting up a notable fight.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:42 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by WildBantha88
I don't think Kento Marek is as out of his league as people are saying he is. He was able to hold his own against Darth Vader for a substantial amount of time and was able to pull a tie fighter out of the sky. I don't think he would tip the tide in his teams favor but I don't think that he would die without putting up a notable fight.

1. He was literally beaten in the range of a few seconds.

2. He never even canonically used the force against Vader.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Team 1

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:50 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
1. He was literally beaten in the range of a few seconds.

2. He never even canonically used the force against Vader.
no gameplay is canon darth revan canonically killed malak with force storm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:51 PM
gideongarner01

Lol I find it funny that everyone on your team 1 list is superior to bedtime on your team 2 list. Team 1 stomp.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 08:05 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote