KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battlezone! Tournament

The Battlezone! Tournament
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Battlezone! Tournament

Similar to the SWTOR.com forums, I was thinking of hosting a Battlezone tournament featuring many prominent sith and jedi. the tournament would have a total of 32 combatants, and each battle would be decided until there's one left standing. In these battles, however, there are no half-assed 2 sentence answers. I will give a bio of the characters and you must wholly and completely analyze their powers and skillsets to ultimately determine a victor. The character who has the best arguments backing up his/her abilities will move on to the next round.

Characters that won't be included in the tournament are: The Ones, Bedlam Spirits, Luke, Sidious, and Vitiate, as these characters spark a little too much controversy, and no battles involving them would be decided.

If you would like, request combatants of your choice not named above to be in the tournament, and if you have any questions, please ask.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 01:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Do it. I'm up to see how it'd work out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:22 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I vote Sion to be added.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: The Battlezone! Tournament

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Characters that won't be included in the tournament are: Luke, Sidious, and Vitiate,
If you would like, request combatants of your choice not named above to be in the tournament, and if you have any questions, please ask. [/B]

thumb down Include them.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:53 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say include everyone but God-teir character (or characters who people would debate on whether they are a God-tier character or not).

This includes anybody who operates on an abnormally large scale (e.g. Nihilus), or people who are unkillable (e.g. Sion). I also say we exclude spirits, so only living Force Users. Also, exclude all deities and such beings, as well as Zonakin. And maybe exclude incredibly obscure characters?

I propose the following characters to be included:

Yoda
RotJ Sidious
Mace Windu
Count Dooku
TCW Asajj Ventress
TCW Darth Maul
Savage Opress
RotS Obi-Wan
Darth Vader
Prime Luke Skywalker
Kyp Durron
Darth Caedus
Jaina Solo
Darth Krayt
Cade Skywalker
Darth Bane
Kas'im
Darth Zannah
Revan
Darth Traya
Meetra Surik
Satele Shan
Darth Malgus
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
The Hero of Tython
The Barsenthor
Darth Nox
Emporer's Wrath

This leaves space for 3 others that I might have missed.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Re: Re: The Battlezone! Tournament

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb down Include them.

Most people would then just argue that Luke and Sidious would win the whole thing, so it doesn't make it an interesting outcome. Vitiate i won't include either because of the controversy surrounding his power, and that we'd never come to a concrete conclusion. Probably won't include Nihilus either.

characters in the tournament (so far)

1. Meetra Surik
2. Revan
3. Count Dooku
4. Mace Windu
5. Darth Traya
6. Darth Bane
7. Exar Kun
8. Darth Krayt
9. Ulic Qel Droma
10. RotS Kenobi
11. TCW Maul
12. Satele Shan
13. HoT
14. Barsen'thor
15. Darth Nox
16. Emperor's Wrath
17. Darth Malgus
18. Cade Skywalker
19. ROTS Anakin
20. Darth Thanaton
21. Yoda
22. Darth Plagueis

@ Astor: I didn't add all of your characters because i wanna see if other wanna bring in characters as well.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:54 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well if Yoda and Plagueis are in then I guess I could request Tulak Hord and Nihilus.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Why request Yoda, Sidious and Luke? So they can inevitably make it to the final fights, and we can all fellate over how powerful they are again? Wtf? Keep them out of here, we all know they're strong. Who cares. Its going to be the exact same thing as the tournament we had at SWF.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 02:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is Traya in it but not Nihilus? lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nihilus is kind of unfairly powerful and broken. Traya probably shouldn't be in here though since it will just become a Gig-Drain debate.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Traya should enter, sans giga drain of course. I think she's strong enough to hold her own without it.

I have no idea about Nihilus.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 03:28 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ok, so im taking out yoda and plagueis, and battles involving traya will not involve giga drain. She has a myriad of other powers anyways.

Any suggestions on more characters?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:43 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galen Marek.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

k yeah i forgot bout him, thx. I'm also gonna add Darth Malak and Freedon Nadd into the mix, which makes for 23 combatants. Just 9 more.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:13 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krayt, Wyyrlok? And lol @Meetra being in this.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kun, Malgus, Tiin, Koon, Katarn,

too many fighters to choose from

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:39 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say we do a 64 man tournament.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:40 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

64 is too many battles to analyze

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:58 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

Possibilities:

Darth Baras, Darth Jadus, Nyriss, Scourge, Aryn Leneer, Darth Caedus, Unuthul, Nomi Sunrider, Lord Nyax.

I notice Darth Vader isn't on that list btw.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:09 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
64 is too many battles to analyze

No its not. The more the merrier, perfect way to increase post count and increase the dialogue. For as long as I've been lurking here one complaint was lack of activity, what better way to encourage forum dialogue than with a tournament.

I like the idea. I can't wait to start it

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:17 PM