KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)

Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)

Yoda "Show me your darkside you will" -Yoda says as Yaddle pleasures him. VS Emporer Vitiate "My life spans a millenium and you won't rape me"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:26 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda. He's more powerful and more capable up close.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda cannot reproduce HoT's feat.

I'm pretty sure HoT and Obi-wan were getting a boost from the Living Force, enabling them to win fights with opponents that were marginally greater in power and skill.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:31 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Yoda. He's more powerful and more capable up close.
He's more powerful than HoT, not Tenebrae.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:32 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Oneness
He's more powerful than HoT, not Tenebrae.

HOT is more powerful than Vitiate.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yoda will blitz, or if not, then completely roflstomp Vitiate in a melee duel, and he'll still beat him by a significant margin in a wizard's duel as well.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 09:14 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 09:35 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Losers. Vitiate stomps.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Someone sounds bitter.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by carthage
Someone sounds bitter.

Ur mom bro.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vit gets a lightsaber stuffed up his ass. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with Yoda. Vitiate's respective tricks don't really stack up very well against him. Vitiate has shown powerful lightning, but Yoda has been shown to be able to almost match lightning of Sidious's caliber, which was bending the blade of Windu's lightsaber while he was wielding Vaapad.

Vitiate's duplicates also won't save him. Considering that one of them was one-shotted by a droid, I don't think someone as fast as Yoda would have a hard time taking them out.

In telekinesis, I doubt Vitiate's gonna get an edge over Yoda there.

What this really comes down to is that Yoda can handle everything Vitiate throws at him, but Vitiate can't hope to match him in melee combat.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Vitiate WTFpwns his Dark Council solo, somehow loses to an old jedi with finite energy a fraction of his size.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:01 AM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Vitiate WTFpwns his Dark Council solo, somehow loses to an old jedi with finite energy a fraction of his size.

I'll give you a cookie if you can prove that Vitiate's purge of the Dark Council was not the product of a ritual and can be replicated on neutral ground in the heat of combat.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:14 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The fact he hugged HoT's lightsaber doesn't exactly help him either. Yes Yoda's endurance is shit, but Yoda outclasses him in just about every area. Yoda even outclasses him every area

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:14 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels.

Hmm, I don't think the gap between the two is that big.

wink

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:15 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carthage
The fact he hugged HoT's lightsaber doesn't exactly help him either.

He took it like a champ though. Lightsaber through the gut and he keeps mouthing off and collapses a temple as he goes out.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only because this forum has a massively inflated perception of how good Yoda is, or perhaps like to doubt Nihilus' station. The fact of the matter is that Nihilus is akin to a cosmic entity that operates on a planetary scale, and Yoda is a powerful but relatively normal "Force User". The difference between the two is the difference between a God and a really powerful Knight. So it's a pretty huge gap.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Intrepid37
HOT is more powerful than Vitiate.
I like how you didn't even address my reasoning as to why he was able to win.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:04 AM