KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kento Marek VS Ven Zallow

Kento Marek VS Ven Zallow
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kento Marek VS Ven Zallow

Kento Marek "Dark Lord, whatever you want you won't find it here, turn back!" VS Ven Zallow the jedi master that almost killed malgus. Who would win the jedi that was the father of GALEN ****ING MAREK VS Zallow who killed many sith and nearly killed malgus

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:16 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Lol Ven Zallow stomps

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Zallow SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Marek is featless

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:19 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with Zallow on this one.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol Ven Zallow stomps

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yep.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:27 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zallow stomps hard

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

would Kento even be much stronger than the Jedi and Sith warriors that Malgus and Zallow were cutting down. I mean his skill and force ability were noted to be average/rudimetary

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
would Kento even be much stronger than the Jedi and Sith warriors that Malgus and Zallow were cutting down. I mean his skill and force ability were noted to be average/rudimetary

Unfortunately that is true. Interestingly Kento was noted to have some skill in Form II, albeit just a "smattering." To be fair to him though, being no match for fricking Darth Vader is really no disgrace.

As much as I hate to say it (given as I consider him absurdly over-hyped and I really don't get why so many people seem to think he's the bees knees), Zallow probably wins this.

Last edited by chilled monkey on May 22nd, 2015 at 01:56 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:53 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Because fighting evenly with the 2nd greatest Sith of his era is more impressive than being stomped by Vader?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by King Joker
Zallow stomps hard
thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:13 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Well if Kento is only average in force and saber ability then he would only be your run of the mill jedi, whom Zallow has shown that he can kill with ease (except with sith)

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Da hell is this? Zallow stomps with no effort, this is what describes Kento..

quote:
He didn't move until, out of the thick, dusty haze, he glimpsed a bright blue lightsaber-and its wielder, coming for him like a ghost.

They fought back and forth across the wooden platform, the tall man's reach a match for Vader's but his strength not as profound. Whoever he was, combat was not his strong point. He had an understanding of the ancient Shii-Cho style but barely a smattering of more advanced Makashi.

His attacks were simple to deflect; his defenses, relatively easy to penetrate. Vader toyed with him awhile, then pressed him hard against the side of the fallen, giving him no more ground to retreat to.

- TFU novel.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Kento Marek vs. Kanan tbh?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:33 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Kento Marek vs. Kanan tbh?

No. Kanan at least has show some good dueling skill whereas by comparison, Kento has not as I just posted.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

This one's very one-sided.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Da hell is this? Zallow stomps with no effort, this is what describes Kento..

Nice quote. Yea, that does not sound like a Zallow-level foe!

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by carthage
Because fighting evenly with the 2nd greatest Sith of his era is more impressive than being stomped by Vader?

It wasn't really even though. Zallow was okay as long as he was attacking but as soon as he was put on the defensive he floundered.

I recommend watching EvanNova95's "Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Zallow" video. It's a superb analysis and really opened my eyes to Zallow's shortcomings.

Originally posted by zenwolf
No. Kanan at least has show some good dueling skill whereas by comparison, Kento has not as I just posted.

As I said we have to be fair to Kento. He was up against Darth Vader after all. How well do you think Kanan would have fared in the same place?

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:32 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by chilled monkey

As I said we have to be fair to Kento. He was up against Darth Vader after all. How well do you think Kanan would have fared in the same place?

True and as of Season 2, Kanan does pretty much get stomped by Vader who was just using 1 hand as per the sneak peak thing.

But even still, Kento only has one small showing while Kanan at least has something as far as dueling goes.

Plus it's said that Kento isn't much a warrior to begin with anyway.

I'd put Kento as more like Kanan the first time he fought the Inquisitor.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 23rd, 2015 at 04:43 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:41 PM