KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin

Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin

Fight takes place on Dathomiir.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:27 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

The **** is this? Talzin dies within seconds

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:27 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Talzin SLAUGHTERHOUSE

She has an environmental advantage, saber feats, and more powerful spells overall than a weakling who depends on massive amounts of prep and who hugged a lightsaber and died.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:28 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vitiate fought a darkside demi-god on its home turf for months. Dathomir isn't going to give Talzin the edge.

Vitiate takes her with perhaps some effort.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Vitiate will win this battle.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:47 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would people say Talzin was the third most powerful Force User at the time, after Yoda and Sidious?

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate fought a darkside demi-god on its home turf for months. Dathomir isn't going to give Talzin the edge.

Vitiate takes her with perhaps some effort.

Dark Side Demi-God? You mean Sel Makor? Lmao, Vitiate didn't exactly fight him, he was trapped in a tomb and getting possessed lol.

I disagree, Talzin is the ultimate Sorcerer in this mythos. cool

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Would people say Talzin was the third most powerful Force User at the time, after Yoda and Sidious?

I can't think of any others that are stronger than her, yeah.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:50 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dark Side Demi-God? You mean Sel Makor? Lmao, Vitiate didn't exactly fight him, he was trapped in a tomb and getting possessed lol.

I disagree, Talzin is the ultimate Sorcerer in this mythos. cool Vitiate shall be dethroned with Son of Dathomiir.

Whoops, I meant to Edit, not Quote!

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:51 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It was a battle of wills, yes. He didn't "lose" the war until he lowered his defenses to allow the wrath to strike him down.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe Master Fay?

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, Talzin's not even within her reach.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 07:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, he was fighting off getting possessed. Sel Makor could only possess him when Vitiate lowered his defenses.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Talzin's skirmish with Windu greatly impressed me.

I never imagined she had blade abilities until that clip. She may very well be not too distant from being Yoda tier.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:01 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I wasn't hugely impressed by that, it was a few seconds of skirmish between Talzin and Mace. It was really no longer than Ventress's little bout with him, I doubt it means much.

Her powers with Sorcery are really awesome though, that's why I put her up against Vitiate--Who is widely accepted as the biggest fish in the mythos when it comes to sorcery.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:11 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well I mean, Vitiate doesn't really use that much sorcery in combat...

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:13 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Mortis Family.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by carthage
Talzin's skirmish with Windu greatly impressed me.

I never imagined she had blade abilities until that clip. She may very well be not too distant from being Yoda tier.

We don't even see her duel with Windu...

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:24 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He's high again.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ares834
We don't even see her duel with Windu...

We do, briefly.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:42 PM