KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Desolous VS Darth Malgus

Darth Desolous VS Darth Malgus
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Desolous VS Darth Malgus

Pa'un Dark lord of the sith VS Malgus

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:27 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Who?

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Who?
OMG look up on wookipedia or play the wii version of the force unleashed

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:31 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

It took a trap set by the Jedi to capture him, he went down in Exar Kun style. Despite that, I still think Malgus wins.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

I mean it took the whole council to down Volfe Karkko. Some eras councilors are just weak sauce though. So Malgus takes this.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
It took a trap set by the Jedi to capture him, he went down in Exar Kun style. Despite that, I still think Malgus wins.
he massacred over a 1000 jedi plus it took the council to beat him "a thousand jedi died cursing darth desolous, now you to shall scream my name!" - Spirit of darth desolous to Galen marek

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:46 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That wasn't the spirit of Desolous, it was a Jedi training simulation based on Desolous's data files.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I don't think he could win in a forum duel, since his greatest feats are only stated by a simulation of him with no gauge of their power or his comparison to anyone of note.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Doesn't desolous have a saber resistant shield?

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:58 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yes, it's similar to the ones Durge wielded in the Clone Wars Miniseries IIRC.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by PTforthewin
he massacred over a 1000 jedi plus it took the council to beat him "a thousand jedi died cursing darth desolous, now you to shall scream my name!" - Spirit of darth desolous to Galen marek

That's great. Malgus still takes this, bro. If I were to create an npc and put him up against 1000 jedi on Jedi Academy, plus luke, kyle, and others, my npc would beat them, not the best example, but a solid one.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NewGuy01
That wasn't the spirit of Desolous, it was a Jedi training simulation based on Desolous's data files.
Just wanted to address this, there is no proof of that at all, you just lied.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 05:57 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just wanted to address this, there is no proof of that at all, you just lied.

No, he didn't. You bumped a thread two years old to attack someone's credibility unjustifiably.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 30th, 2016 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 06:04 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Ngl that was pretty low.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus slaughters

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 06:26 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No, he didn't. You bumped a thread two years old to attack someone's credibility unjustifiably.
Meh, novels are just as canon as the game. Maybe I'll go back and replay the PSP version.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 09:15 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

It's stated that Starkiller fought a simulacrum of Desolous that Padawans also fought in their Trial of Skill before they were knighted.

We don't have too much of an idea of how powerful the real Desolous was, but Malgus easily rips apart simulacrum Desolous.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 09:42 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

What the **** was my problem?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 10:47 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Idk.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 11:25 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote