KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma vs Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress

Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma vs Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma vs Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress

all at there peak who wins who dies?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 01:47 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team 1.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm going with Team 1 as well.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:34 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shocker.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Team 2. Dooku's Makashi will push in Exar's Niman.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

...yeah, in a pure dueling battle. Which this isn't.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:49 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Uliq and Exar are every bit the equal to Dooku in bladework. And superior to Ventress. Kun's amulet blasts take it though. He's also got a ton of esoteric powers. Given Dooku getting pwned by Talzin I could see Kun beating him by the same spirit sundering attack he did on Luke.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:57 AM
NTJack0
Ranger

Ventress is out of her depth here.

And Dooku isn't taking them by himself.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 03:04 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 03:22 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uliq and Exar are every bit the equal to Dooku in bladework. And superior to Ventress. Kun's amulet blasts take it though. He's also got a ton of esoteric powers. Given Dooku getting pwned by Talzin I could see Kun beating him by the same spirit sundering attack he did on Luke.

They have literally nothing proving they are equal to Dooku in bladework. Right, except this is presumably Exar before he has 4,000 years in the netherworld. Also Talzin required a ritual, which Kun will have no time to prepare.

Additionally Talzin is very likely more powerful than Exar Kun. Qel Droma is impressive, but no more impressive than Anakin who Ventress has consistently held off.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar can make short work of Ventress, or Ulic can hold him off for Exar to put her down.

Exar and Ulic will take Dooku out. Ventress is the Count's weak link. If it were Maul Team 2 might take it. But Exar is too much for her and she isn't going to take Ulic out.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Exar can make short work of Ventress,

Eh, not really.

quote:
or Ulic can hold him off for Exar to put her down.

He won't last longer against Dooku than Ventress does Exar.

quote:
Exar and Ulic will take Dooku out. Ventress is the Count's weak link. If it were Maul Team 2 might take it. But Exar is too much for her and she isn't going to take Ulic out.

If it were Maul this match would be spite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:31 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Ventress gets roflstomped. Then the duo can overtake Dooku.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
Eh, not really.

By smashing her down like he did to Vodo and Crado, blasting her/stunning her, hitting her with illusions. She isn't on his level. She'll put up a fight but she isn't going to beat him.

quote:
He won't last longer against Dooku than Ventress does Exar.
And she wont beat him like she failed to take out Plo.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:37 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

As long as Ulic doesn't have Marka Ragnos in his pocket, I'd disagree.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:38 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
By smashing her down like he did to Vodo and Crado, blasting her/stunning her, hitting her with illusions. She isn't on his level. She'll put up a fight but she isn't going to beat him.

Ventress>Vodo and Crado. Those blasts are direct and can be dodged by someone with Assaj's agility. Also, we're arguing Ulic vs Ventress, not Exar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:40 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by carthage

And she wont beat him like she failed to take out Plo.

And what exactly does Vodo have to put him above the greatest PT swordsman? And even if we say he is on par with/ above them, he was using a bloody walking stick. The time he lost to Exar were due to him being stupid and not foreseeing Exar shattering the staff.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 04:41 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lord Stark
They have literally nothing proving they are equal to Dooku in bladework. Right, except this is presumably Exar before he has 4,000 years in the netherworld. Also Talzin required a ritual, which Kun will have no time to prepare.

Additionally Talzin is very likely more powerful than Exar Kun. Qel Droma is impressive, but no more impressive than Anakin who Ventress has consistently held off.

Hyuk hyuk, ok Stark, sure. Lets just ignore Ulic dueling a pissed off Jedi without the Force or 20 years of practice. Lets ignore Kun beating his 300 year old bladesmaster. Lets ignore Exar creating his own style, taking Niman to its highest level and having a unique weapon Kun can constantly modify to give himself an edge. Yeah, literally nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Talzin required a ritual true, but I didn't say Kun would use the same technique, did I? I said he'd use the technique he did against Luke, which doesn't require a ritual. And since he didn't exactly have any reading material in the netherworld, I'm pretty sure he knew the technique while he was alive.

Talzin has shown nothing to indicate she's more powerful than Kun, who's sorcery froze thousands of people. Dueling Windu for 20 seconds doesn't put her above Exar Kun. Ulic is more powerful than Ventress. She might hold him off for a time but he will beat her.

And Kun is Ulic's superior or equal in combat so if you put him on Anakin's level he can hang with Dooku. And with his sheer strength and other advantages probably beat him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 12:09 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
[B]Hyuk hyuk, ok Stark, sure. Lets just ignore Ulic dueling a pissed off Jedi without the Force or 20 years of practice. Lets ignore Kun beating his 300 year old bladesmaster. Lets ignore Exar creating his own style, taking Niman to its highest level and having a unique weapon Kun can constantly modify to give himself an edge. Yeah, literally nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah lets just ignore Dooku fending off Mace, or Dooku consistently out sparring Mace who literally invented his own form of lightsaber combat. Lets also ignore the fact that Sidious all but outright stated that Maul is inferior to Dooku as an apprentice. Maul, who even Darth Plagueis commented on his raw skill, Maul who demolished one of the most skilled battlemasters in the Order's History, Maul who combined Tera Kasi, Juyo, AND Exar Kun's Niman.

quote:

Talzin required a ritual true, but I didn't say Kun would use the same technique, did I? I said he'd use the technique he did against Luke, which doesn't require a ritual. And since he didn't exactly have any reading material in the netherworld, I'm pretty sure he knew the technique while he was alive.

Prove he knew the technique while he was alive. Scratch that, prove that he could use the technique while he was still alive.

quote:

Talzin has shown nothing to indicate she's more powerful than Kun, who's sorcery froze thousands of people. Dueling Windu for 20 seconds doesn't put her above Exar Kun. Ulic is more powerful than Ventress. She might hold him off for a time but he will beat her.

>Dueling Windu for more than 30 seconds.
>Being considered dangerous by Sidious.
>Being capable of possessing Dooku.
>Making Savage from roughly on par with Ventress in H2H to WAY above her via ritual.
>Teleportation
>Being outright stated by Sidious that she's too powerful to send an army after her.

And we are likely going to get even more feats for her soon.
quote:

And Kun is Ulic's superior or equal in combat so if you put him on Anakin's level he can hang with Dooku. And with his sheer strength and other advantages probably beat him.

I put Kun as roughly equal to Anakin. Ulic is slightly below Anakin though. He's not really shown anything in the area of force defences.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 02:37 PM