KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Satele Shan vs Nomi Sunrider

Satele Shan vs Nomi Sunrider
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Satele Shan vs Nomi Sunrider

who wins who dies?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 05:09 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with Satele here, though Nomi should put up a reasonably good fight based on accolades.

Satele's power with TK was such the she could crush or blow up Hex droids with a gesture, and Hex droids have a chassis stronger than durasteel. Her abilities with tutaminus were also advanced to the point where she could catch a lightsaber blade with her hands for a little while, albeit with great difficulty. As far as her martial skills go, when she fought with her lightsaber as Grand Master, Ax remarked that while violence was an art form for the Sith, it seemed to be life itself for Satele. I've grown to respect Satele a lot more after reading most of Fatal Alliance.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 05:16 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Satele here, though Nomi should put up a reasonably good fight based on accolades.

Satele's power with TK was such the she could crush or blow up Hex droids with a gesture, and Hex droids have a chassis stronger than durasteel. Her abilities with tutaminus were also advanced to the point where she could catch a lightsaber blade with her hands for a little while, albeit with great difficulty. As far as her martial skills go, when she fought with her lightsaber as Grand Master, Ax remarked that while violence was an art form for the Sith, it seemed to be life itself for Satele. I've grown to respect Satele a lot more after reading most of Fatal Alliance.
Oh yea I love how Eldon Ax starts believing there might be something to Jedi philosophy just from watching Satele Shan fight. And Eldon Ax is not a person to show respect to anyone.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 05:22 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Satele Shan

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 02:16 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote