KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs Emperor Vitiate

Darth Vader vs Emperor Vitiate
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Darth Vader vs Emperor Vitiate

Who the **** wins?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Is Vitiate amped and prepped?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Vitiate does to him what he did to Revan.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Answer the question Emperor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Why no Carthage, Vitiate is not amped or prepped.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Care to explain why you think it would be a "SLAUGHTERHOUSE" for Vader?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:42 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Originally posted by Sinious

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol nonsense.

Vitiate has no feats suggesting he can dominate his mind unamped/without prep other than an off panel feat where he kills his featless father.

Vader is much faster than Revan, and superior to Revan in every aspect as a character. He would kill Vitiate before he can react or ragdoll him with his beastly TK.

Vitiate is outmatched. Call me when Vitiate can bring down a cathedral, fight faster than thought, crush a tie fighter mid flight, rip out a massive tree with TK, and fight faster than force sensitives can react. Vitiate gets ragdolled

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:45 PM
Dominis

No.

Also, change your avatar.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
No.

Also, change your avatar.

I would be amused by your rage if I was trolling but you weren't even born when I was watching the Emperor's greatness.

So be silent, little one.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:50 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Worse actually

Emperor would first rip the cybernetics apart and then reduce the flesh inside to ash with his powers.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:51 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I would be amused by your rage if I was trolling but you weren't even born when I was watching the Emperor's greatness.

I'm not trolling Vitiate just has nothing on Vader in terms of feats. Without prep or a nexus to draw on he has no showings to suggest he can take Darth ****ing Vader. Vitiate moves at Revan's speed which Vader is superior to, Vitiate lacks TK feats off nexus, lacks skill feats, and or anything to suggest he can do anything other than hug Vader's saber and die.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:52 PM
S_W_LeGenD

laughing out loud

Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

@carthage

Seriously stop.

Sinious
Yo Da Best

I'm not trolling Vitiate just has nothing on Vader in terms of feats. Without prep or a nexus to draw on he has no showings to suggest he can take Darth ****ing Vader. Vitiate moves at Revan's speed which Vader is superior to, Vitiate lacks TK feats off nexus, lacks skill feats, and or anything to suggest he can do anything other than hug Vader's saber and die.

What? I wasn't talking to you...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:53 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ah woops, thought you were. My apologies

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:53 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Vader is not ragdolling Vitiate.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:54 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Off nexus he has no force defense feats to support your statement, or at the very least that Vitiate isn't sent flying.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:57 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Ah woops, thought you were. My apologies

Apology accepted. And you're not the only little one here wink

As for your prior post:

Vader isnt stronger than Revan. They are pretty close tbh and Vitiate's one-shoting the jedi strike team is off nexus. Vader would be killed against a team like that.

Vader has no defense against Vitiate's FLS.

P.S I don't take Vader being %80 of Sidious seriously. It is utter BS.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 08:00 PM