KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader & Darth Zannah vs Reborn Revan & Exar Kun

Darth Vader & Darth Zannah vs Reborn Revan & Exar Kun
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Darth Vader & Darth Zannah vs Reborn Revan & Exar Kun

All out, no morals.

Which team would be victorious?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:41 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm leaning team one here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 07:04 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 07:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Vader and Kun are a really good match for each other but Revan pretty much stomps Zannah.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 07:45 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vader and Kun are a really good match for each other but Revan pretty much stomps Zannah.

I wouldn't underrate Zannah like that. She definitely isnt a weak spot here. If you look at her fight with Bane(who is more powerful than Revan), you can see that Zannah would be a very tough challenge for Revan.

Darth Vader and Exar Kun is a close one too. I am still not sure how it would go.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:48 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Zannah's duelling abilities do nothing but delay the inevitable, her sorcery is almost entirely based on illusions and mental attacks, her dark tendrils technique was only done next to Lake Nath a powerful dark side reservoir.

Mental attacks are not going to work on Reborn Revan leaving her offensive repertoire woefully inadequate.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:59 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Really? I think her force usage is powerful enough to defend and gain herself a melee combat which would make things harder for Revan. I'm not saying Zannah would win but it surely isnt a stomp for Revan.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:07 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I somehow don't see Zannah defending against one of Revan's Lightning Storms or telekinetic barrages very well.

Not to mention Force Drain.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:22 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah defended against Bane's lightning which is much more powerful than Revan's lightning. As a child she also blocked the massive Force Storm created by the Brotherhood. Zannah was also powerful enough to punt Bane into a wall with TK. Revan's not beating her in that department.

Drain is hard to use in combat and besides, Bane didn't use it on her despite knowing the technique.

And Zannah's lightsaber style doesn't delay the inevitable. She forms a defense that Revan lacks the ability to get through to wear him out.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:46 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan's lightning killed Rancors, scores of Rakata, could lightning storm a whole area, a'la Vitiate...

Telekinesis wise Revan wipes the floor with all of them, raining asteroids down a couple at a time whilst simultaneously attacking the Imperial strike team.

Soresu is a form that against superior opponents does usually nothing more than delay the inevitable, Sarro Xaj could have defeated her 1 vs 1, that much is made clear.

Revan > Sarro Xaj.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:57 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And Bane's lightning could utterly disintegrate beings, turned a drexyl (a beast with a similar size to a rancor) into a charred husk, filled a whole area with a lightning storm after just learning the technique, could melt blasters and disintegrate rock.

Bane disintegrated a dozen technobeasts with a raise of his hand, disintegrated metal, casually smashed through armored doors, demolished the Lehon Temple, casually pwned one of the Brotherhoods top Force users and overpowered sorcery with pure TK. Revan isn't wiping the floor with him. And Zannah is likely Bane's equal going by the evidence.

Zannah was still an apprentice when she fought Sarro. I might as well point to Malak beating Revan if that's what you want to go by. Revan lacks the raw strength that Sarro used to wear her down, plus he was amped by BM. BM Sarro > Revan. Zannah was later capable of defending against Bane, who is a far superior duelist than Revan and physically stronger.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:08 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan's lightning killed Rancors, scores of Rakata, could lightning storm a whole area, a'la Vitiate...

Telekinesis wise Revan wipes the floor with all of them, raining asteroids down a couple at a time whilst simultaneously attacking the Imperial strike team.

Soresu is a form that against superior opponents does usually nothing more than delay the inevitable, Sarro Xaj could have defeated her 1 vs 1, that much is made clear.

Revan > Sarro Xaj.

Revan's asteroid feat is N cannon, it doesn't apply his only TK feats are moving doors, collapsing archways, and lifting a coffin lid. He has no strength feats to suggest he can break her defense, and Vader would wtfpwn him in combat

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 02:49 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Vader would wtfpwn him in combat

Such fanboyism...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:15 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vader is better than Revan in every single way.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:17 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Zannah is the weak link.
And Revan alone is above Vader.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I've completely forgotten about our Zannah v Revan thread. sorry. I'll reply to it within the next few days if you're still interested, or we can restart it here.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:21 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Revan's mastery of the force is superior to Vader though I consider them close and Vader's brutality and mastery of dueling puts him higher imo but its a really close one no matter how bad you wanna deny it and underrate Revan. It could very well go either ways.

Also I would take the asteroid feat more seriously.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:21 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Vader is better than Revan in every single way.

Revan's mastery of the force is superior to Vader though I consider them close and Vader's brutality and mastery of dueling puts him higher imo but its a really close one no matter how bad you wanna deny it and underrate Revan. It could very well go either ways.

Also I would take the asteroid feat more seriously.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:23 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Revan's Asteroid feat has always been N cannon, and his TK is significantly inferior to Vader who has collapsed a Cathedral, crushed a tie fighter mid flight, crushed a massive droid, destroyed a room, uprooted massive trees.

He'd ragdoll Revan, or outduel him

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:24 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I lol'ed ^

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote