KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 15. Kerra Holt Vs Githany

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kerra Holt 4 40.00%
Githany 6 60.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 15. Kerra Holt Vs Githany
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 15. Kerra Holt Vs Githany

I'm back BITCHES!! Ahem. welcome back to the SFJ tournament, in our last fight we saw Alema win the fight against Sarriss. now we have two new and lovely ladies(one of them actually being my favorite) going head to head. On to the mother****ing fight!

First up!

Kerra Holt!
(please log in to view the image)

A powerful and talented Jedi Knight, Kerra was trained under Jedi Master Vannar Treece, Kerra was an experienced an able Jedi, talented in both subterfuge and combat, having orchestrated and led many battles. Kerra's talent, force power and wits were all very impressive.

Lightsaber Form(s) From what i could gather, Kerra utilized a highly acrobatic and one-handed style. which i believe to be Ataru. she was very skilled in this form as she was able to contend with the Sith Lady, Arkadia. as well as the dark jedi, Damian. and was able to hold her own against the Sith Lord, Odion. who managed to kill her master.

Force Powers/Prowess. While not exactly a skilled duelist or a force user, Kerra was very talented with Telekinesis using it to levitate three refuges and bring them a top a submersible. she was also capable of concealing her presence to a point where not even the sith lord odion could detect her - how ever this later turned out to be a ruse by the sith lord.

Versus

Githany
(please log in to view the image)

A skilled and talented sith. Githany was tough warrior, capable of taking down Llokay, her strength in the force earned her praise of the sith council, the attention of the academy's top student.

Lightsaber form(s) Much like another sith lady, Githany used a lightwhip and used it's uncommon nature to her advantage her skill with it allowed her to completely devastate Llokay. however, unlike Lumiya. Githany was also proficient with the use of a regular lightsaber though her form is unknown

which completely unknown Jedi/Sith that you barely remember and are currently looking for on Wookieepedia. wins?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kerra because that picture is ****ing badass.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Right now I'm siding with Githany. I'm not sure if Kerra could handle the exotic lightwhip that Githany has used to crush her enemies with.

If somebody could prove that that picture actually happened, I may be inclined to change my mind.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll go with Githany.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 07:28 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
she was very skilled in this form as she was able to contend with the Sith Lady, Arkadia. as well as the dark jedi, Damian. and was able to hold her own against the Sith Lord, Odion. who managed to kill her master.

Also Saaj Calician, a sith lord (of the same species as Vodo Baas) who wields six short lightsabers at once.

Holt is pretty creative and flexible fighter, tending to outclever her foes rather than simply outdueling.

Kerra does fight against a sith who has an army of sith beasts, though I don't think something quite like the picture occurred.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Holt wins

Githany is featless

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, pretty much.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Kerra Holt.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

lol how many of you chose Kerra just because of the pictures? laughing

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

To play Devil's advocate, Kerra was mind-raped by a 15 year old girl and Arkadia considered Kerra to be "little more than a Padwan".

In Kerra's defense, she had a lot of luck and cunning. As Q99 said, she usually won fights through her cunning rather than her dueling prowess. She's kinda like batman.

Githany is probably the better combatant. Kerra could probably find a way to win, but I'd have to go with Githany in a straight up fight with no gimmicks.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 02:55 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red8
To play Devil's advocate, Kerra was mind-raped by a 15 year old girl

One who, y'know, controlled an entire world with said powers ^^

quote:
and Arkadia considered Kerra to be "little more than a Padwan".

Probably due to her youth. She's young, but obviously has taken on a number of skilled sith.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote