KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Top 5 Jedi/Sith of all time

Top 5 Jedi/Sith of all time
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Top 5 Jedi/Sith of all time

I tried to find a thread for this but the only one I found is an old top ten list. Is there a general consensus on who the top 5 Jedi and Sith of all time are while trying not to be biased towards favourite characters?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

1. Such a thing would be pointless given the fact that newer characters will always be made who will be more powerful than the last.
2. Wrong forum.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:05 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

buzz killington

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Now who wants to hear a story about a bridge?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Top 5 Jedi/Sith of all time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
I tried to find a thread for this but the only one I found is an old top ten list. Is there a general consensus on who the top 5 Jedi and Sith of all time are while trying not to be biased towards favourite characters?

There's a consensus on a few, but not necessarily their order, and others are disagreed upon.

This type of stuff normally goes http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/ btw.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:55 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Holy shit, the top tier Jedi is actually pretty shallow. After Luke, Yoda and even the HoT the last two spots are up for grabs out of 5 or 6 solid choices.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Based
Holy shit, the top tier Jedi is actually pretty shallow. After Luke, Yoda and even the HoT the last two spots are up for grabs out of 5 or 6 solid choices.

Yea, basically the Jedi tend to go for weird semi-unique powerups and abilities less often, so they tend to collect around a natural 'grand master' level.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Re: Re: Top 5 Jedi/Sith of all time

Originally posted by Q99
There's a consensus on a few, but not necessarily their order, and others are disagreed upon.

This type of stuff normally goes http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/ btw.

Thank you, much appreciated. I agree, the top tier of Jedi does seem shallow. I myself can at least vaguely order the strongest sith lords, but when I think of the Jedi, peak Luke and Yoda come to mind and then I really have to think about the rest. Jedi don't really stand out that much in terms of power

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 15th, 2014 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 01:48 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Revan, Windu, HoT, Barsen'thor, Exile, Jacen Solo etc. are all powerful characters and would manage to defeat most sith. However, I agree that Sith top 10 list is vastly superior to Jedi top 10.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 02:01 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

1. Luke
2. Sidious
3. Yoda
4. Plagueis
5. Jacen

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 02:17 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Top 5 Jedi:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Jacen Solo
4. Hero of Tython
5. Revan

Top 5 Sith:
1. Darth Sidious
2. The Sith Emperor
3. Darth Nihilus
4. Tulak Hord
5. Darth Plagueis

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Jedi:
Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Hero of Tython
Revan
Mace Windu

Sith:
Darth Sidious
Darth Caedus
Darth Plagueis
Vitiate
Darth Bane

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:45 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sith

The Emperor
Darth Caedus
Darth Plagueis
Darth Vader
Darth Tyranus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:24 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by carthage

4. Darth Vader
5. Darth Tyranus

I lol'ed so hard, I think I broke my Laugh-box.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What exactly are we basing this on? Top 5 in terms of power? Or overall combat ability?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Overall everything.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's way too vague. Overall everything, Morrhage almost solo'd the entire Jedi order with his plague. How does that factor in?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

How do you average every statistic out to calculate a final score? How do you factor in potential, power, achievements, saber prowess, mellifluousness, height, Pickpocket skill, dreaminess, persuasiveness, and speed-chugging on $1 beer night?

What's the algorithm, you f*cks?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Overall everything.

I know it's vague but basically this. In terms of combat I suppose. Were so and so to meet so and so in a dark alley, they fight, who is the best.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:38 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I lol'ed so hard, I think I broke my Laugh-box.

Yeah, sorry carthage but Vader & Dooku (and also even TCW Maul) are not top tiers, they are close though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote