KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Prequel Team vs NJO Team

Prequel Team vs NJO Team
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Prequel Team vs NJO Team

Yoda
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Obi Wan
Shaak Ti
Aalya Secura

vs

Luke
Kyle
Saba
Mara
Octa Ramis
Corran Horn

All characters are at their respective peaks. Setting is an open field. Who takes it?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Prequels.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The PT team.

Luke will be busy handling Yoda and Windu

Kyle can probably take Fisto

Obi wan would crush Saba

and Ti could beat Octa and help Aayla kill Corran

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

NJO.

Why no Durron or Jaina though? I thought they were like the no 2 and 3 Jedi of the era?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why no Durron or Jaina though? I thought they were like the no 2 and 3 Jedi of the era?

I tried to take into account that Luke was the best here and most threads with Luke in usually have him winning because, well, it's Luke. I tried to give the overall edge to the PT to counter that

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Prequel team.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Octa Ramis? Odd choice. While on the council and showing good force abilities (TK and force speed), and reportedly fairly skilled, she's been in very little on-page combat (not counting her piloting, which was excellent. And she off-page was heavily involved in fighting Vong and was part of Kyp's proactive faction). Heck, when a group of masters decided to do a free-for-all spar (NJO, gotta love 'em), she decided her feelings weren't in check enough so she sat on the sidelines and TKed around a bunch of rocks to up the challenge for everyone else.

Kam Solusar would make more sense, even if one desired to avoid Kyp or non-Luke Skywalkers, but we really don't have enough ground combat info on her.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Isn't there similarly little in the way of Aayla's feats?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

She beat Aurra Sing in duel.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ok?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:25 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by Q99
Octa Ramis? Odd choice. While on the council and showing good force abilities (TK and force speed), and reportedly fairly skilled, she's been in very little on-page combat (not counting her piloting, which was excellent. And she off-page was heavily involved in fighting Vong and was part of Kyp's proactive faction). Heck, when a group of masters decided to do a free-for-all spar (NJO, gotta love 'em), she decided her feelings weren't in check enough so she sat on the sidelines and TKed around a bunch of rocks to up the challenge for everyone else.

Kam Solusar would make more sense, even if one desired to avoid Kyp or non-Luke Skywalkers, but we really don't have enough ground combat info on her.
would u happen to know off hand which book the masters sparred in?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Aayla was a major character in the Clone War comics for awhile, so she's been in a number of on-page fights.

Sing has been mentioned. She helped Luminara against Ventress once. She killed the Morgukai warrior Bok armed with cortosis (Morgukai *are* good enough to be a threat to Jedi, and she beat him in HtH. Dooku had enough respect for Bok's capabilities that he tried making his own Clone Army for use again the Jedi, using Bok has the baseline).

Basically we have enough to judge Aayla's level fairly well. Probably sub-council level, but not by much. Maybe even low-council.

Octa's a great pilot and from what little we've seen is quite competent personally, but we've yet to actually see her pair off against anyone we know.

Which is why I mentioned Kam Solusar- he only has a few onpage duels, but still enough to judge.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Re: Prequel Team vs NJO Team

Interesting figth.

Yoda < Luke
Mace > Kyle
Kit Fisto > Saba
Obi Wan > Mara (but might be a bit closer than I think, hmm)
Shaak Ti >> Octa
Aalya Secura < Corran (maybe)

Edge, team prequel

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Saba is likely better than Fisto imo.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:13 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Really, her feats?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

As I recall she's the NJO Grandmaster atm. She's one of the best duelists of the NJO which has exceptional duelists on the whole, as well as extremely physically powerful. The swtor forums have been talking about her a lot lately, so I guess I can look there for more if thats not convincing.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:21 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

None of that makes her more powerful than Fisto in terms of feats

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

That's cool, I just didn't remember any of her abilities that impressed me. Seems more interesting that I thought, though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Jacen also feared Saba's abilities, stating that she'd be difficult for him to overcome in combat and worried that she'd see through his obfuscation with Force Sense and sense that he'd become a Sith. That plus her being a Grandmaster based on her combat abilities makes me think she's above Fisto.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:36 PM
Trocity

She also wrecked Kenth while holding back and not wanting to kill him, too. I know Kenth isn't exactly a world beater but still an impressive showing.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 08:41 PM