KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Old Republic Battle: Empire Protags vs Republic Protags

The Old Republic Battle: Empire Protags vs Republic Protags
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Old Republic Battle: Empire Protags vs Republic Protags

I know this has 4 each, sorry. sad All are in their respective primes.
Republic Protags: The Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor, Voidhound, and Meteor.
---versus---
Empire Protags: The Emperor's Wrath II, Darth Nox, Cipher Nine, and Scree.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team republic wins.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I feel Nox can beat Barsen but Tython can beat Wrath based on their feats and hype given in the game.
My knowledge on the other four are lacking, so hopefully someone else can fill the thread in.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Non-force users are irrelevant. They would simply cause 2 seconds of distraction as both JC and SI would aoe them easily.

Barsenthor and Nox seem to be close where HoT is superior to Wrath by a margin. Even though it would be a good fight, I don't see how the imperials have a chance here.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not at all. The Grand Champion would be like Boba level, someone who can defeat and take down powerful Jedi.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:40 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not at all. The Grand Champion would be like Boba level, someone who can defeat and take down powerful Jedi.

S/he can't handle the Barsen'thor or the Hero of Tython. I have my doubts that he can even handle the non-Force sensitives on the otherside.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 04:54 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I don't see how they survive Barsen'thor's TK or Nox's FLS. They're all one-shoot material in this fight.

So what matters is the fight between the force users and republic side seems to have the upper hand.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 05:39 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Cipher Nine defeats Jadus, the second most powerful Sith in the Empire.

Grand Champ takes down Darth Terminator.

Voidhound can defeat a few Sith Lords here and there.

Meteor has taken out Sith as well.

IMO:

9 and Grand Champ > Voidhound and Meteor.

Wrath = HoT

Nox > Barsen'Thor

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 05:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by AncientPower
Cipher Nine defeats Jadus

Wrath = HoT

laughing

Last edited by Sinious on Aug 18th, 2014 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 06:23 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team Republic imo. Nox vs the Barsen'thor is a tough fight and a complete toss up, but the HoT can beat the Wrath and can beat Nox afterwards or Cipher 9 and the Champ. So while the Empire has the advantage in terms of muggles, the Hero carries her team to victory.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:27 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:55 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Sinious
laughing

If you'd played the Imperial Agent storyline you wouldn't be laughing, you can defeat Jadus outright.

You should also remember the fact that the Wrath killed Voss-tiate imbued by Sel-Makor in a nexus of Dark Side energy, whom also had aids to support him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 12:54 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You don't really beat Jadus, you just keep him busy and hold out while setting everything up and trapping him in a force field.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Regardless, Cipher and Scree stomp Void and Meteor. Scree could then serve as support for Wrath against the HoT, an Cipher can provide ranged support for Nox against Barsen'thor.

Scree has defeated Jedi Battlemasters.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 02:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And Void and Meteor have defeated Sith Lords and Sith-level opponents. I don't think they'd get stomped.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 02:37 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Cipher Nine defeats Jadus, the second most powerful Sith in the Empire.

This could be a case of powerful=influential. Either way, Jadus wasn't defeated, he just couldn't defeat.
quote:

9 and Grand Champ > Voidhound and Meteor.

If true, only by a small margin and not enough to make up for:
quote:

Wrath = HoT

lolno. The HoT is far above the Wrath in terms of power and training, training among the best in the Order for nearly two decades as well as the Sith Emperor, that it's actually pretty one sided in their favor.
quote:

Nox > Barsen'Thor

First Son, even if distracted>>Thanaton. Nox was above their strongest opponent well before reaching their prime.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 06:00 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Wrath = HoT

(please log in to view the image)

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

If you'd played the Imperial Agent storyline you wouldn't be laughing, you can defeat Jadus outright.

You should also remember the fact that the Wrath killed Voss-tiate imbued by Sel-Makor in a nexus of Dark Side energy, whom also had aids to support him.

Actually, I think I was laughing cause I played IA. In the cutscene, he easily dominates you. He can freaking teleport and force choke your companion while doing it. He can react faster than a blaster rifle and has immense force powers. You merely get to stand up against him in game mechanics which means nothing and obviously he could break your neck within a second logically speaking. In the other cutscene, you simply have him caged. So no, the imperial agent isnt capable of defeating the second most powerful sith in the empire.

We're not sure how much control Vitiate still had over himself during the fight. He might have influenced his way to lower his defenses somehow. I wouldn't think that Wrath actually defeated a voice of the emperor.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 06:14 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Republic wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:12 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You can only fight Jadus if you do a Lightside path. Being on the Empire side, I doubt the Lightside path is canonical.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 12:23 AM