KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anoon Bondara vs Kas'im

Anoon Bondara vs Kas'im
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Anoon Bondara vs Kas'im

Battle of the Twi'lek instructors.

Who takes it?

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Kas'im takes this one.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kas'im takes this one.

But dude Kasi'm is Anoon's ancestor! and Talon's father remember?!

Anoon stomps he's the best out of his bloodline. cool

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

They both ultimately have one showing a piece- losing to Maul, and losing to Bane.

The Bane fight was more impressive IMO, so I go Kas'im.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bondara easily

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 24th, 2014 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Really, you think he kills Kas'im with ease? I thought these two would be relatively well matched in sabers, I wasn't sure about the force but I didn't think it would be a stomp either way

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Trocity
Really, you think he kills Kas'im with ease? I thought these two would be relatively well matched in sabers, I wasn't sure about the force but I didn't think it would be a stomp either way

I doubt anybody on here but Carthage actually thinks that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

We know jack squat about Anoon's force.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:00 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Wrong, Carthage is obviously right about this. Anoon faced a high level Maul who was a master of Teras Kasi and Juyo. where as bane defeated a featless Kas'im.

Maul > Bane

Anoon > Kasi'm

You need to understand that kas'im only have great hype, Emperordmb. not skill

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maul is massively more skilled than trainee Bane as a duelist. While both fighters lack feats across the board, being gradually outdueled by an opponent who is more skilled, stronger, and considered the most Skilled sith of all time strikes me as less embarrassing than struggling with high difficulty and failing to use ones supposed 'skill' to defeat a guy whose been trained for a few months tops. Kas'im also lacks any accolade comparable to Bondara being called one of the best the Jedi ever produced. Kas'im practiced every light saber form, yet failed to oneshot, outduel and kill, and or otherwise do anything than show incompetence- yet you're asking sane people to belive he is a great duelist? Ok lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:38 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by carthage
Maul is massively more skilled than trainee Bane as a duelist. While both fighters lack feats across the board, being gradually outdueled by an opponent who is more skilled, stronger, and considered the most Skilled sith of all time strikes me as less embarrassing than struggling with high difficulty and failing to use ones supposed 'skill' to defeat a guy whose been trained for a few months tops. Kas'im also lacks any accolade comparable to Bondara being called one of the best the Jedi ever produced. Kas'im practiced every light saber form, yet failed to oneshot, outduel and kill, and or otherwise do anything than show incompetence- yet you're asking sane people to belive he is a great duelist? Ok lol

thumb up this

Cin Drallig is one such combatant he may have gotten bested by Anakin. but he was beaten by the guy Sidious considered to be stronger than ALL of his former apprentices.

Kas'im lacks dueling prowess when compared to Anoon. unlike His fight with Bane, Anoon actually held the edge for longer. deal with it Emperordmb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:44 AM
Zett

^
I disagree. As I remember Anoon wasn't able to findy any advantage over Maul during their duel. Bane opposite - he had the advantage over Kas'Im from the beggining. Kas'Im had to switch his style to be able to compete with Bane.
Anyway, Anoon fought unfamiliar enemy, who was more skilled then Bane. Bane on the other hand was Kas'Im's student, which was one of Kas'Im's advantages.

Anoon takes this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 08:44 AM
Click here to Send Zett a Private Message Find more posts by Zett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kas'im

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:35 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Kas'im.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 09:38 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote