KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jango Fett, 20 Magnaguards and 10 Droidekas vs DoE Bane

Jango Fett, 20 Magnaguards and 10 Droidekas vs DoE Bane
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Jango Fett, 20 Magnaguards and 10 Droidekas vs DoE Bane

Neutral setting

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:59 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane gets cooked by blasterfire. Fett can likely disintegrate him with some of his weaponry.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 08:44 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah, I'm also leaning towards the team.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 08:50 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

If this was Plagueis it would be a clean sweep for Sith, as it is, team wins.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 10:51 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

If no Obralisk, dies instantly. With Obralisk his armor gets overheated by blaster fire and he gets roasted within a few seconds.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jango can very likely solo him tbh. Or maybe one or two Magnaguards, Bane is slightly slower than Qui gon so the robots might be able to take him.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:44 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Jango can very likely solo him tbh.

LOL ok, people call you a troll sometimes when I don't think it's warranted, but this is definitely a big troll.

Wait till Neph sees this.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:47 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Bane roflstomps Jango in a few seconds.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Trocity
LOL ok, people call you a troll sometimes when I don't think it's warranted, but this is definitely a big troll.

Wait till Neph sees this.

I don't care about carthages garbage opinion so whatever.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Jango can very likely solo him tbh. Or maybe one or two Magnaguards, Bane is slightly slower than Qui gon so the robots might be able to take him.

Why do you think he is slower than Jinn?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:51 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah, Jinn outran blaster bolts from droidekas. Bane couldn't even block all of the rain drops. He is much slower.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:46 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah, Jinn outran blaster bolts from droidekas. Bane couldn't even block all of the rain drops. He is much slower.

Yeah, I think the rain feat has been blown out of proportion. thumb up

Bearing that in mind, I think Bane certainly falls here. Perhaps he takes down a few Magnaguards with him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:30 AM
Q99

I think Bane can inflict a good number of droid casualties, but anyone who fights 20 magnaguard, even if they manages to come out, is going to be really ground down and in no shape to face the rest.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I really doubt he can even beat a fully equipped Jango.

The man got his ass kicked by random mercenaries. He isn't going to beat the most dangerous non force sensitive along with hordes of robots that kill Jedi. Bane hasn't even won a fight by virtue of his own skill. He is slower, a mediocre duelist, and the numbers are against him

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:15 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Was he not drained and weak after returning from wherever the hell it was he went? He was gone for a while as I recall, and was exhausted upon his return, plus I'm pretty sure Cognus had a hand in bringing him down. I haven't read the Bane trilogy in a few years but DoE Bane isn't the trashcan you make him out to be, he'd stomp Jango Fett 1v1.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes. Cognus was suppressing his power and brought him down because she nicked him with some deadly neurotoxin-laced knives. Carthage is just shitposting because he's carthage.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Except that he was getting pwned by non force sensitives as well. No one brought up Cognus, and Bane has been poisoned in POD before and still fought better than he did in DOE. He failed because of his diminished physical ability. Neph is just posting because he can't accept Bane's limitations

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 07:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Er, no. It was an ambush and he was immediately hit by sonic detonators that fcked him up. Moments later he was hit by some stun bolts because Cognus weakened his power enough that they broke through his force shield. He still jumps right back up again though and kills 3 of them with lightning. Then Cognus hits him with flash grenades, making him fall off a balcony, get hit by tangle nets and let Cognus tag him once with her knives. From then on Bane dances around everything until the toxin takes him out.

Literally everything that hits Bane in the fight was because of Cognus being a boss, her ability suppressing his power and that he was ambushed. Nothing hits him because of his diminished physical ability, thats just you making shit up as usual.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:10 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Which is why he lost and was taken to the stone prison thumb up . He still lost the fight because he was weak and old and couldn't beat non force sensitives and an untrained force sensitive. So much for being a mighty Dark lord of the Sith

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Exceot that's not true. He didn't lose because he weak and old, he lost because Cognus was suppressing his power, had prep and ambushed him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:19 PM