KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TOR vs PT

TOR vs PT
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

TOR vs PT

Darth Vitiate
Darth Malgus
Grandmaster Satele
Hero of Tython

vs

ROTS Sidious
ROTS Anakin
Mace Windu
Count Dooku

All out, no prep. Who takes it?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team 2. Replacing Satele with the Barsen'thor might spice things up a bit.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:52 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team two.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 1 in a very close fight.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 11:32 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Team 2 in a good fight

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 in close fight.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:28 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 2. Replacing Satele with the Barsen'thor might spice things up a bit.

Lets see:

Malgus>Anakin
HoT>Windu
Barsenthor>Dooku

While the Emperors go all out at each other, Sidious' companions die and he finds himself surrounded. Team 1 ends up the victor. cool

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol @ Barsen being above Dooku

Malgus isn't above Anakin either, Windu vs. HoT is debatable though.

Vitiate would get oneshot by Palpatine without a nexus to defend himself with.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 05:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Lol @ Barsen being above Dooku

Malgus isn't above Anakin either, Windu vs. HoT is debatable though.

Vitiate would get oneshot by Palpatine without a nexus to defend himself with.

Im not surprised by this reaction since you consider Dooku top 5 sith laughing

I think Malgus vs Anakin is close but his force powers are superior to Anakin.

HoT takes Windu kid. Deal with it.

LMAO @ Vitiate-Sidious. You're never gonna grow up are you?

Last edited by Sinious on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 05:40 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin's superior to Malgus in terms of feats, I don't really care about your personal opinion.

quote:
LMAO @ Vitiate-Sidious. You're never gonna grow up are you?

And you're never going to accept the fact that Palpatine can kill Vitiate before he reacts. thumb up

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 05:56 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Anakin's superior to Malgus in terms of feats, I don't really care about your personal opinion.

And you're never going to accept the fact that Palpatine can kill Vitiate before he reacts. thumb up

Its not my personal opinion. Force wise, Malgus has the upper hand due to accomplishments.

LOL "fact"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 06:05 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dooku vs Baresnthor is an interesting match, though this topic instead specifies Satele--Who Dooku could handle in the Force and overwhelm in a duel.

I disagree on the topic of Anakin and Malgus--Anakin is just as strong or stronger than Malgus is, and he's faster, more skilled, and arguably more powerful as well. Malgus does have the advantage of cybernetically enhanced endurance, but I'm not convinced that will really turn the tables for a majority.

Mace vs HoT is also certainly debatable. Each defeated an overwhelmingly powerful opponent because of specific circumstances. That aside, feat-to-feat there is definitely room for debate.

And of course, Sidious eclipses Vitiate, so if needed he can carry his team to victory. cool

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:21 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Team TOR.

Originally posted by Sinious
Lets see:

Malgus>Anakin
HoT>Windu

Agreed.

Barsenthor>Dooku

Not sure about that, to be honest...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lets see:

Malgus>Anakin
HoT>Windu
Barsenthor>Dooku

While the Emperors go all out at each other, Sidious' companions die and he finds himself surrounded. Team 1 ends up the victor. cool

thumb up

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Team 2 but it's very close. I think ROTS Sidious can pull off a win but he won't be in any condition to fight after facing Vitiate. Anakin would beat Malgus it'd be similar with Sidious or heck he can actually go down with Malgus. I think Mace can beat Satele, and Barsen'thor can beat Dooku. Then it comes down to Barsen'thor vs. Mace, in which I think Mace can pull off a win if Anakin.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:57 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus would beat Anakin. His lightning and TK is too much for him to handle.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lightning can be absorbed by a saber, and Anakin has destroyed droids with his bare hands, smashed Ventress hard enough to crack rock, and hit Dooku with enough force to be compared to a meteor strike. ROTS Anakin is also a couple of speed tiers above Malgus, and he is just as strong

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:52 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you that lightsabers can also be overloaded by lightning, which Malgus has actually done multiple times, before you get it through your thick head?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:55 PM
The Merchant

Oh, I never heard of the meteor strike feat, where is it from?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:59 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote