KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker Vs Satele Shan(Lightsabers only)

Anakin Skywalker Vs Satele Shan(Lightsabers only)
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Anakin Skywalker Vs Satele Shan(Lightsabers only)

Anakin as of ROTS before he goes over to the Dark Side Vs Satele Shan at her prime
Same scenario as Malgus V Satele. Who wins?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Anakin in a close fight.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Anakin dominates. no expression

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 04:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Anakin destroys any incarnation of Satele. In sabers only? That's a gg.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 04:59 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He doesn't destroy her. Satele pre-Grandmaster was blitzing Sith Warriors and holding off Malgus with one arm. Not to mention the fact that she surpasses him with the Force.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
He doesn't destroy her. Satele pre-Grandmaster was blitzing Sith Warriors and holding off Malgus with one arm. Not to mention the fact that she surpasses him with the Force.

Holding off Malgus with scenery maybe. Satele at her strongest doesn't even approach Anakin.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:32 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Anakin.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Holding off Malgus with scenery maybe. Satele at her strongest doesn't even approach Anakin.

Lol, BS. I'd like to see Anakin palm a lightsaber, blow through a blast door, cube a droid tougher than durasteel and perform all the other l33t shit Satele has. Hell, all her great feats from Fatal Alliance are from a time where she admits to having declined.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Lol, BS. I'd like to see Anakin palm a lightsaber,

Because every powerhouse needs to palm a lightsaber to be above Satele.
quote:

blow through a blast door,
cube a droid tougher than durasteel and perform all the other l33t shit Satele has.

I'd like to see Satele move at blindly fast speeds. Keep up with anyone in sabers at Anakin's level. Approach Anakin in TK. Or defeat an opponent near Dooku's level. I guess with both don't get everything we want.
quote:

Hell, all her great feats from Fatal Alliance are from a time where she admits to having declined.

So here we go back to the part where we should just assume something from this character, but disregard it from every other. Satele's implied to be better than she was, so let's just assume she was amazeballs.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:47 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 05:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 06:32 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

So while i'm with Neph, i want to ask you all if you guys think Anakin would perform just as well as Malgus or better/worse. A well thought out argument would be preferable.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, but Anakin hasn't demonstrated mastery of the Force on that level.

I'd like to see Satele move at blindly fast speeds. Keep up with anyone in sabers at Anakin's level. Approach Anakin in TK. Or defeat an opponent near Dooku's level. I guess with both don't get everything we want.

Lmao. Even Johun has moved with blinding speed:

"He leapt forward, moving with the blinding speed of the Force as he stabbed his lightsaber squarely at the Twi'lek's chest to put a quick end to their confrontation."

It's hyperbolic crap and not even good hyperbolic crap.

Satele's speed feats definitely indicate she can keep up with those on Anakin's level. I mean, if Johun can....

She does approach Anakin in TK. And surpasses him. She could alos defeat an opponent near Dooku's level.

So here we go back to the part where we should just assume something from this character, but disregard it from every other. Satele's implied to be better than she was, so let's just assume she was amazeballs.

Lol. I'm just pointing out that most of her best feats come from a time when she wasn't the warrior she used to be. So naturally at her prime she'd be more powerful and deadly than we've seen her at.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 07:02 PM
WildBantha88

Palming a lightsaber is one of the best tutaminus feats in the mythos, Satele has Anakin blown out of the water in terms of that power.

Sure Anakin is faster than Satele but "Approach Anakin in TK?" Dude do you know nothing about Satele? She is a TK goddess. If Anakin really was like Satele in TK he would have waved his hand and killed Grievous the first time that he met him.

When a character is already extremely powerful and then there is a quote that says they are not as powerful as they once were, it kinda does mean they were "amazeballs" as you like to say. kinda seems like your afraid to admit it

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 07:07 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Re-reading Johun's fight is really paying off. Its hilarious how many of these hyperbolic phrases PT lovers are trying to push as impressive were applied to him.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 07:12 PM
Based
iPinoy

Anakin in spite.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No, but Anakin hasn't demonstrated mastery of the Force on that level.

But Satele did demonstrate how that won't save her. She would have been finished.
quote:

Lmao. Even Johun has moved with blinding speed:

"He leapt forward, moving with the blinding speed of the Force as he stabbed his lightsaber squarely at the Twi'lek's chest to put a quick end to their confrontation."

It's hyperbolic crap and not even good hyperbolic crap.

Unless it's for a character you support...
quote:

Satele's speed feats definitely indicate she can keep up with those on Anakin's level. I mean, if Johun can....

Pre-Deceived Malgus is below Anakin's level, and she couldn't keep up with him or his strength.
quote:

She does approach Anakin in TK. And surpasses him. She could alos defeat an opponent near Dooku's level.

No and No. Feel free to convince me otherwise.

quote:

Lol. I'm just pointing out that most of her best feats come from a time when she wasn't the warrior she used to be. So naturally at her prime she'd be more powerful and deadly than we've seen her at.

But we don't know what that level is, so it really doesn't matter.

Of course you place Anakin pretty low on the ladder, so I really shouldn't be surprised at any of this.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 09:07 PM
WildBantha88

Pre-Deceived Malgus is below Anakin's level, and she couldn't keep up with him or his strength.
1. she kept up with his speed and even surpassed it it was his strength that did her in

2. the point that she lost to a pre prime malgus is annoying and ill conceived because she was just as far away from her prime as Darth Malgus was when she lost to him

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Sep 9th, 2014 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 09:17 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

But Satele did demonstrate how that won't save her. She would have been finished.

That doesn't make a lick of sense dude.

quote:

Like Nihilius?

quote:

She was fighting him and that Malgus was Pre-Prime, not like it's a bad showing

quote:

How about you provide something that can support your claims? try convincing us.

quote:
Of course you place Anakin pretty low on the ladder, so I really shouldn't be surprised at any of this.

-_- at least he doesn't ignore quotes just because he doesn't like a character...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 09:33 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She grew more powerful and skilled since then.

No? I never use those kinds of statements. Unreliable.

Malgus isn't below Anakin. And again, she grew more powerful since that fight.

Do you not know her feats? I did post a few of them for you. Like crushing Hex droids or blowing them apart, when they're tougher than durasteel and need mounted cannons to damage. IIRC she also formed a Force Shield strong enough that when she was hurled against some of them, they were damaged and destroyed. She's also blown through blast doors, Pwned 3 Sith Warriors at once with a Force blast and theres that Kamehameha feat of hers.

But we don't know what that level is, so it really doesn't matter.

But we do know what level it is. It's above her level at the time of Fatal Alliance. So just take her level there and add "better than at that point". Likely by a bit too.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 09:44 PM