KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)

Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)

who wins who dies?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 12:22 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Satele

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 12:35 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Anakin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:44 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Satele wins

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:09 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Skywalker might ragdoll.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Skywalker might ragdoll.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 06:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Skywalker might ragdoll.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wtshit is this? erm

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

One is TK'ed by Apprentice Bane. The other has TK'ed Space Stations. They aren't even remotely comparable.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

O_o

I think you need to take a break Ant. Clear your head.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:07 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image) In my defense, I was reading DoE when I typed that. *Young Sith Lord Malgus.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 11th, 2014 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:15 PM
Nalaniel

One is TK'ed by Apprentice Bane.

Huh? confused

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image) In my defense, I was reading DoE when I typed that. *Young Sith Lord Malgus.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:19 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Skywalker might ragdoll.

How? Kenobi matched him in TK during their fight on Mustafar, how would he "ragdoll" Satele, who is - in my opinion, on a higher level than Kenobi in terms of Force Powers. You're getting kinda crazy as of late DarthAnt66, take a break or something. erm

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Kenobi matched a mentally-disturbed Skywalker who was stated in numerous sources to not being in the top of his game. Skywalker outstrips Kenobi in TK. This has been established since 2006. Do your research.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:46 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Anakin bends her over his knee and Force Spanks her.

With ease. cool

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Kenobi matched a mentally-disturbed Skywalker who was stated in numerous sources to not being in the top of his game. Skywalker outstrips Kenobi in TK. This has been established since 2006. Do your research.

A mentally disturbed Anakin Skywalker who had fully embraced the dark side, killed Jedi like Cin Drallig and Serra Keto, the first of which was called the most skilled duelist in the temple and was a match for General Grevious and Serra was considered Drallig's prized pupil and there's also the fact that Anakin bested Shaak Ti, one of the few people to hold their own against Grevious Alone, Survived being directly shot in chest, was considered a direct peer of Dooku's elegance/precision, Here's the quote.

"there is an understated elegance in Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber technique, one that is quite unlike the feel one might get from the other great swordsbeings of the Jedi Order. He lacks entirely the flash, the pure bold elan of an Anakin Skywalker; there is nowhere in him the penumbral ferocity of a Mace Windu or a Depa Billaba nor the stylish grace of a Shaak Ti or a Dooku, and he is nothing resembling the whirlwind of destruction that Yoda can become."
- Revenge Of The Sith

He also brought down a large ass statue in the ROTS game - though it is debatable whether or not that was or is canon. argue what you will about DS Anakin but he was giving his all against Kenobi, that you can't deny.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
A mentally disturbed Anakin Skywalker who had fully embraced the dark side

No. He also wasn't "giving his all," honestly if Maul can casually overpower Kenobi, Anakin can.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:03 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nothing you said had anything to do about my argument. no expression All you did was list feats for DS Anakin. erm Confused.
And you aren't even right, he hadn't even fully embraced the DS. I don't see how Anakin isn't crushing this. Observe:
(please log in to view the image)
Depictions of the size of the Space Station:
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/move310.jpg
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/move210.jpg
*Note: This battle and ship is confirmed canon in TCSWE*
*Note: OP never specified OCW Skywalker is not excluded.*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:04 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Nothing you said had anything to do about my argument. no expression All you did was list feats for DS Anakin. erm Confused.

Yeah DS/ROTS anakin - his prime, because that was who Obi-Wan fought with, the same guy that did all of that. Obi-wan matched him with TK, Or are we going to ignore the movie canon in favor of OCW?

Even with all of those feats supporting Anakin, neither he or Kenobi were unable to outdo each other in TK. And unless you're a biased fool, you would obviously see that Satele - the woman who brought down an entire mountain top, is above kenobi in terms of Telekinesis. If someone like Kenobi could match Anakin's TK, how would someone like Satele fair? someone who knows Shatterpoint? someone who was able to freeze a droid in place "with a mere look". How would she fair?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:19 PM